CONQUEST CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1981 • With Angi since September 2008

GENERAL CONTRACTOR OWNER OPERATED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. LICENSE: #606953....

ClearMax Windows and Doors

Our team of skilled professionals will help you find that perfect window or door for your home. We are familiar with every variety of windows and door styles/designs and are fully equipped with the knowledge and experience to help you find exactly what you truly need. When recommending a product we consider the clients budget, accessibility, and design needs. 100% QUALITY SERVICE COMMITMENT Our team of highly trained professionals at ClearMax® Windows & Doors is eager to provide the best services available in San Diego. We believe installing windows should be a quick and efficient process for you and your clients. We are a team of hard-working experts who are skilled in every aspect of window installation. We are 100% committed to providing the absolute best quality service and the highest quality windows that San Diego has to offer

Renewal by Andersen of San Diego

Renewal by Andersen San Diego, CA is one of the most trusted window replacement and patio door installation companies in the area. Our combination of the best people in the window replacement industry, coupled with a superior window installation process and an exclusive replacement window product sets us apart from the rest of the competition. With over 100 years of experience in the replacement window business, Renewal by Andersen of San Diego, CA is the solution to all of your window and patio door needs.

The Painting Company LLC

We are experienced residential and commercial painters, and we are proud to be in San Diego! We are experts in interior and exterior painting, and our team will provide top-notch customer service throughout the entire process. Visit our site, learn more about our painting process, and call us with any questions. We can't wait to meet you!

Offers by The Painting Company LLC on Angi

11/28/2017

Terrible. Worst service I have ever experienced. Do not recommend

Description of Work
DO NOT USE. John and Pam Sherry are two of the most unprofessional and rude people I have ever met. Myself and 2 of my other neighbors were having John redo all of our side fences and gates, and had worked out a deal that seemed feasible for all parties involved. The estimate we were given included both fences for all 3 neighbors, and gates for 2 of us. Later in the process, Pam tried to tell us that we would need to pay extra for the second gate, even though we had already included it in the official contract. Finally John installed the gate, but with old and damaged wood and hardware. The job was extremely poorly done, so my neighbors and I agreed that we would not be paying the final 25% of the payment until the gate was done right. Pam began sending threatening and rude messages that were extremely inappropriate. We responded by saying that as soon as the gate was done correctly, we would pay in full. She was not open to resolving the issue that was their fault, and instead made the situation a horrible experience for everyone. It is clear that she has never had any business training. Finally the gate was redone, and both neighbors and myself paid in full. She then proceeded to file a complaint with animal control and lied saying that one of my dogs had attacked one of the workers. This was ironic because it was filed after she gave us so much trouble, and they had a dog running loose on the worksite the entire length of the project. One day during the project, I announced to everyone on the worksite that I would be letting my dog out to go to the bathroom, and if they could please clear the area. I thought that everyone had heard me because they cleared out, but apparently there was one worker who had stayed on the site. I went out with my dog so that he could do his business, the dog saw the worker, and proceeded to bark at him. My husband and I were right there with him, and had him back in the house within 1 minute. No contact was made between the worker and the dog, however Pam, who was NOT there, decided to take it upon herself to file a report saying that my dog had attacked the worker. Again, she is extremely unprofessional and handles business with emotion instead of professionalism. Do NOT use this company. The work done is okay however the management is absolutely terrible and disrespectful. I have never experienced anything like this before.

Category handyman service

07/15/2014

SIMPLY AWFUL!! The "handyman", John Sherry was frequently drunk while doing work. His business manager, Pam would occasionally be very reasonable and almost sweet, but would then pull a 180 and call me leaving swear laden messages and slurring badly leading me to believe she was either inebriated or using some sort of drug. I allowed John access to a storage shed on my property to store equipment ...

Description of Work
HANDYMAN WORK

Category handyman service

CALL TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE Quality workmanship guaranteed Serving San Diego for over 20 years Deck, Patio Cover and Fence Specialist First Class Workmanship . . . . . Decks Patio Covers Fencing Painting Handyman Services