Ceus roofing and painting

Founded 2015 • With Angi since December 2015

4150 45th street

San Diego, CA 92105

We are family own company dedicated to deliver the best work and service experience for our costumers.

06/28/2017

Laura Y.

I had CEUS do a re-roof of my primary home, but also needed repairs done on my rental property that had a roof leak under the pool solar system. Jose came out to see the issue and gave me advice on how I might try to fix the issue myself. I tried, but it didn't work, so he sent his team out on a weekend and they fixed the issue quickly and did great work.

Description of Work
Repairs done to fix roof leak under the pool solar system.

06/28/2017

Laura Y.

CEUS Roofing and Painting did a FANTASTIC job on my total re-roof! They showed up on time as scheduled (even 1 day early!) and worked hard. The team was friendly and respectful. They were also very well priced. I got something like 10 quotes that ranged from $13,500 to something like $35,000 (Sears after a "discount" from over $40k which would have required us to sign same day as receiving the quote). CEUS came in close to the low end, plus additional cost added at the end for expected rotten wood replacement. I picked CEUS after getting all those quotes because of price and their lead roofing manager, Jose Sanchez, was always super responsive. Many of the other companies were pretty bad about responding to calls, e-mails, txts. Jose always responded. Also, when you talk to enough of these roofers, you get the sense that many of them are trying to scare you into buying into their system warranty and everything else they're selling. Jose never tried scare tactics, no pushy sales tactics like Sears, and he clearly knew what he was doing. He comes across as super honest and straight forward. This is coming from someone who has done full DIY re-roof with my family as a teenager, so I have reasonable experience in everything that goes into a roof. CEUS and Jose are A++. I had them do repairs on my rental house as well and they were great then, too.

Description of Work
2900 sqft re-roof (house is only 1530 sqft but the roof is a larger surface area and more than one contractor that bid gave me the same approximate measurement). They tore off 1 layer of asphalt shingles and 1 layer of cedar shake shingles. Put up new sheathing, synthetic underlayment and quality architectural shingles.

01/11/2016

Lydia S.

Since my previous experience with other painters had included disappointingly sloppy work, I was wary about the reliability of painters in general. But, I couldn't have been more pleased with the work completed by Ceus. I was impressed by how reliable and professional the painting crew was from the start. They not only showed up on time everyday, they prepped everything very well prior to painting. All floors were covered, counters and lighting fixtures covered where necessary, as well as wall outlet plates and door knobs removed. They also prepped by sanding the walls where needed, removing nails, filling holes and taping off smoke alarms and thermostats. In short, they took meticulous care of my home. The co-owner, Emmanuel, is an experienced painter who obviously takes pride in a job well done. I was impressed by his attention to all details and painting suggestions. Although it was the busy pre-holiday season, when they were extremely busy, they made sure that everything was completed to their usual high standards - no rushing or cutting corners. I will definitely call them again with any future painting jobs that may arise.

Description of Work
Ceus Roofing & Painting painted my Carmel Valley home last month, December 2015. They had been recommended to me by my neighbors.

Category house painters

SureGuard Construction

As a licensed, bonded and insured company for almost 40 years, our professional team brings expertise and detail to every job to provide the best experience possible. Our family owned company was founded in California and has expanded to serve the Oregon and Washington areas in recent years. With Sure Guard, you’re not only purchasing a valuable partner, but an unmatched experience; we “roll out the red carpet” for our customers and treat every customer as a valued person and not a just a number as many other large companies would. We look at every project as an opportunity to innovate solutions before problems exist and bid every job with that in mind. Sure Guard was family founded and continues as a company focused on delivering the best value without compromising on innovative installation techniques and sustainable, high quality products. Every job we do comes backed with our “Sure Shield” warranty that allows our customers to have piece of mind that when we’re complete, it’s done the best way. Sure Guard is a member of the Better Business Bureau and HBA, as well as a dealer of Milgard windows and doors, and partner with James Hardie building products, Certainteed, GAF and Owens Corning roofing just to name a few.

Approved Contractor, Inc.

Everyone wants to improve the look of their home and its energy efficiency. While many California residents share these goals, they don't know where to begin to make these goals a reality. Are you looking for a window installation and exterior coating contractor company that is fair, honest and hard-working? What about technicians who are always on time, stand by their word, and have won the "Super Service Award?" In all of these categories, Approved Contractor measures up. Whether you have a specific window in mind (we carry all lines of windows) or simply wish to cut down your energy bills, our window installation services are exceptional. Our texture coating services are sure to leave you loving the look of your house again, will keep the inside of your home cooler, and are able to withstand all kinds of elements. License #952272

Offers by Approved Contractor, Inc. on Angi
    Interior Painting Services

We specialize in interior painting services, staining, cabinet painting, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Roofing,painting,kitchen counter tops,wall texture.