CALbath Renovations

Founded 1991 • With Angi since October 2008

CALbath Renovations was founded in 1991, with a dedication to helping homeowners with quality bathroom renovations. These services are offered throughout California, including Orange County, San Jose, and San Diego. The qualified technicians at CALbath Renovations hold onto three standards of excellence, ensuring quality results for every project: Value, Integrity, and Quality. The combination of top-notch materials and a highly trained installation team gives homeowners the peace of mind knowing that quality is the highest priority. Homeowners can learn more by scheduling a consultation with the experienced installers at CALbath Renovations. This meeting is a great way to access more information and gain personal recommendations from professional designers. Visit the convenient showroom located at 7626 Miramar Rd #3500 San Diego, CA 92126. Or, call any time to schedule a complimentary consultation in the home: (619) 299-9499....

The Painting Company LLC

We are experienced residential and commercial painters, and we are proud to be in San Diego! We are experts in interior and exterior painting, and our team will provide top-notch customer service throughout the entire process. Visit our site, learn more about our painting process, and call us with any questions. We can't wait to meet you!

Offers by The Painting Company LLC on Angi
Rubios Painting Services

Here in Rubios Paintig Services provide great paintig quality, we do interior, exterior and commercial painting

Supremacy painting

Hi my name is Francisco Ortiz I recently started my own business as a painter but I have been in this industry for a little over 22 years with plenty of experience. Specializing in special finishes, lacquers, patina, antiques, glaze, and stain. I also refinish cabinets and custom paint. I do interior and exterior work. Minor drywall repairs, moulding installation and much much more. High Craftsmanship, 100% satisfaction!

07/17/2015

Pedro did a fantastic job. He came on time both days. He was meticulous with his preparation and completion of the work. I would certainly have him perform any future work.

Description of Work
Resurfaced the tub and installed new shower doors.

03/28/2015

The sales person took plenty of time with me making sure I was comfortable with my choices. No high pressure. The installer did an awesome job. I am happy with the outcome.

Description of Work
Tore out old tub and wall, replaced both, fixed/updated plumbing.

01/30/2015

Salesman visited residence at time set. Estimate took more time than expected. Installer was superb. Covered areas to protect from dust. Very nice colors. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Refinish shower and caulk.

Category bathtub refinishing

01/20/2015

four day project for start to finish, it's delayed 1/2 day start due to other jobs. Laid protection over stairs, cleaned up every day, And the bathroom is beautiful.

Description of Work
Full bathroom gutted, new tub, and toilet, vanity and new tile floor.

01/14/2015

They have good design ideas. They are professional and friendly sales people and installers . They were on time, work was neat and clean, had good teamwork and good quality products.

Description of Work
Re-do shower (new coating) glass door and faucets.

Category bathtub refinishing

bathroom remodeling, bathroom renovation, acrylic bath systems, acrylic tub liners, wall liners, closet remodeling, cabinets, custom cabinets, shower, shower doors, shower glass, shower metal enclosures, shower floors, counter tops, custom counter tops, counter restoration, refacing, plumbing fixtures

Kitchen remodeling, refinishing