Cabrillo Craftsman

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2010

Cabrillo Craftsman, a San Diego California based licensed general contracting company is pleased to offer the ultimate in quality and service to home and business owners. Cabrillo Craftsman has a focus on renewable energy production, with the vision of making solar panels and the use of solar electricity a common sight around San Diego. Cabrillo Craftsman has masterfully exhibited its workmanship on, multistory family, outdoor living areas, complete remodels of all types and the historic craftsman home, including design consultation, drafting, and permit issuance. Our experience allows us the opportunity to bring you the highest quality no matter what your building needs are, contact us for a free site evaluation of your home or business! 619-997-8777 ...

Eco Home Builders

Eco Home Builders

We Are an Eco Friendly company who love helping out to our costumers

03/25/2011

Cabrillo Craftsman Company gave me a quote that was way over our budget. However, the person who came out to do the bid was good. I think I would have hired them until we decided not to do concrete. I would contact them in future if need arose.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabrillo Craftsman Company gave me a quote some time in February. We wanted them to take out our patio and also take out some dirt and then put in concrete.

CATEGORY concrete repair

11/07/2010

I originally hired Cabrillo for the excavation, concrete and framing work for our two story add-on. Derricks communication and service was always top-notch. Every other day he was giving us cost saving ideas...conscious of our budget. He does excellent quality, and has a good idea for detail. The framing and concrete were spot-on. This was a big project too involving a slab basement, 17x19 master ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabrillo built and finished a 2 story add-on including a master bedroom and theater room.

CATEGORY contractors,concrete repair,excavators,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,basement waterproofing,woodworking,home remodeling

General Contracting, Kitchen and Bath Remodel, First and Second Story Addition, Solar Panel Design and Installation, Solar Incentive Guidance, Electrical Upgrades, Plumbing Upgrades, Outdoor Living Area, Fencing, Cabinetry Door & Gate Carpentry, Hardscape, Drafting, & Permit Issuance.

Landscaping.