Cabrillo Craftsman

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2010

PO Box 83944

San Diego, CA 92138

Cabrillo Craftsman, a San Diego California based licensed general contracting company is pleased to offer the ultimate in quality and service to home and business owners. Cabrillo Craftsman has a focus on renewable energy production, with the vision of making solar panels and the use of solar electricity a common sight around San Diego. Cabrillo Craftsman has masterfully exhibited its workmanship on, multistory family, outdoor living areas, complete remodels of all types and the historic craftsman home, including design consultation, drafting, and permit issuance. Our experience allows us the opportunity to bring you the highest quality no matter what your building needs are, contact us for a free site evaluation of your home or business! 619-997-8777 ...

03/25/2011

Kimberly J.

Cabrillo Craftsman Company gave me a quote that was way over our budget. However, the person who came out to do the bid was good. I think I would have hired them until we decided not to do concrete. I would contact them in future if need arose.

Description of Work
Cabrillo Craftsman Company gave me a quote some time in February. We wanted them to take out our patio and also take out some dirt and then put in concrete.

Category concrete repair

11/07/2010

David G.

I originally hired Cabrillo for the excavation, concrete and framing work for our two story add-on. Derricks communication and service was always top-notch. Every other day he was giving us cost saving ideas...conscious of our budget. He does excellent quality, and has a good idea for detail. The framing and concrete were spot-on. This was a big project too involving a slab basement, 17x19 master bedroom...etc. It wasn't the plan but I ended up hiring him and his team for many other projects to get the add-on complete including waterproofing, plumbing, shower installation, windows, trim.... I already had others lined up for stucco and roofing, otherwise I'm sure he could have done it. I already have hired him again, so yes I would do it again.

Description of Work
Cabrillo built and finished a 2 story add-on including a master bedroom and theater room.

Category contractors, concrete repair, excavators, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, basement waterproofing, woodworking, home remodeling

M Cooper Concrete Inc

One phone call to M Cooper Concrete Inc will cover all your concrete needs. From the start to the completion of your project you will be involved! Let M Cooper Concrete Inc bring your hardscape dreams to reality. A family owned company who knows how to take care of your family’s property. License #1057388

Backyard Builders SD

General Contracting, Kitchen and Bath Remodel, First and Second Story Addition, Solar Panel Design and Installation, Solar Incentive Guidance, Electrical Upgrades, Plumbing Upgrades, Outdoor Living Area, Fencing, Cabinetry Door & Gate Carpentry, Hardscape, Drafting, & Permit Issuance.

Landscaping.