B & D Custom Countertops

With Angi since August 2005

Flores Home Remodeling

Fuentes Remodeling

As a company we make sure that you are happy with the work before anything else. We have been doing work in bathroom remodels, stucco, drywall, kitchen remodel, countertops, install windows, doors, and much more..

Lucero stone fabrication inc

LSF Inc. ( Lucero Stone Fabrication ) specializes in fabrication and installation of stone countertop, I.e. quartz, granite, quartzite, travertine, marble, etc... custom,residential and commercial We also specialize in tile flooring from small to large projects. Whatever your project needs from completely remodeling your kitchen, bathrooms, flooring or more. Feel confident by choosing LSF Inc for making your remodel dream come true. LSF Inc sets the standards for higher quality and customer satisfaction.

02/09/2007

PAUL S.

Removal went well. Install was tricky due to them trying to keep in everything in as few pieces as possible and the fact that I had no straight walls in place and many strange angles (place was built in the 70's). Took two different days to install, but not totally their fault. Also when selecting color of laminate it's really hard to get an idea from a 1"x2" sample. I would do a different color if I could, but that had nothing to do with the contractor.

Description of Work
Removed old laminate countertops and installed new laminate countertops.

10/16/2006

JUDITH W.

Measurements were taken and an estimate given, and Don agreed to remove the old countertops although he normally does not do that. Countertops were laminate. I have old 1945 vintage cupboards so measurements were not standard and I had to have a smaller backsplash etc. I had their business card and a $900 estimate, but no written estimate. The countertops were perfectly constructed when delivered and only minor adjustments were needed. The demo was much harder than Don anticipated; however he and his assistant managed it. It turned out that he expected me to have had a plumber remove the sink from the countertop; however, I didn't know that and without a written "plan of action", I didn't feel it was my mistake. I love the color and the way they fit perfectly on my old cupboards.

Description of Work
Old Formica countertops and sink were removed, and new countertops cut to fit were installed. Hole was cut for new sink, and re-cut to fit a hoot rim for an 18x24 cast-iron sink.

08/18/2006

PAMELA G.

I felt this company was very responsive, quick and polite. I did not do too much research on the cost, but it seemed fair to me. We are remodeling our own home as well as a rental apartment and my experience with this company was the quickest, cleanest and least hassle of anything we've done. Don was very accommodating and pleasant to work with. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
I needed a countertop for a new kitchen in an apartment. I called and talked to Don who made an appointment to come out and measure the next day. He met me and showed me a huge selection of laminate chips. I made my choice and within 2 days the countertop was in. It looks great and the workmanship was professional. He does only laminate but I had several manufacturers to choose from. I gave the name of this company to my son who used them as well and had the same good results.

09/16/2005

JERMEL C.

I LIKE THIS COMPANY'S PROFESSIONALISM AND THE WAY THEY HANDLE THEIR CUSTOMERS. THEY WERE VERY PATIENT WITH ME IN PICKING OUT THE COUNTERTOP THAT I WANTED FOR MY KITCHEN.

Description of Work
I WANTED TO GET A NEW COUNTERTOP FOR MY KITCHEN. B & D CUSTOM COUNTERTOPS HELPED ME PICK OUT THE COUNTERTOP THAT I WANTED AND INSTALLED IT AS WELL.

09/04/2005

CHAD W.

I ENJOYED MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY FROM THE FIRST PHONE CALL UNTIL THEY LEFT MY HOME WHEN THEY WERE FINISHED. THEY SHOWED ME A LOT OF PROFESSIONALISM. I WILL PASS THIS ON TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS.

Description of Work
I NEEDED A NEW COUNTERTOP FOR MY KITCHEN. I PURCHASED IT WITH THIS COMPANY AND THEY INSTALLED IT AS WELL.

08/09/2005

Mary C S.

THIS COMPANY MADE MY SHOPPING FOR COUNTERTOP EXPERIENCE AN EASY ONE. THEY ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND WAS VERY PRECISE WITH THEIR WORK. THE PROFESSIONALISM AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL WAS A PLUS.

Description of Work
I HAD A CUSTOM COUNTERTOP MADE FOR MY NEWLY REFURBISHED KITCHEN. INSTALLATION WAS INCLUDED.

Countertops