Ashley Blinds

Founded 1988 • With Angi since September 2004

Window Covering Sales, Installation, Window Blind Parts, and Repairs - Blinds, Shades, Shutters and Drapes. We also install window tinting ....

DaBella - San Diego

Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. If you want to work with a contractor who is passionate about service, committed to quality and determined to delight you, then DaBella is for you! We’re ready to turn your dreams into a beautiful reality.

Renewal by Andersen of San Diego

Renewal by Andersen San Diego, CA is one of the most trusted window replacement and patio door installation companies in the area. Our combination of the best people in the window replacement industry, coupled with a superior window installation process and an exclusive replacement window product sets us apart from the rest of the competition. With over 100 years of experience in the replacement window business, Renewal by Andersen of San Diego, CA is the solution to all of your window and patio door needs.

Approved Contractor, Inc.

Everyone wants to improve the look of their home and its energy efficiency. While many California residents share these goals, they don't know where to begin to make these goals a reality. Are you looking for a window installation and exterior coating contractor company that is fair, honest and hard-working? What about technicians who are always on time, stand by their word, and have won the "Super Service Award?" In all of these categories, Approved Contractor measures up. Whether you have a specific window in mind (we carry all lines of windows) or simply wish to cut down your energy bills, our window installation services are exceptional. Our texture coating services are sure to leave you loving the look of your house again, will keep the inside of your home cooler, and are able to withstand all kinds of elements. License #952272

Offers by Approved Contractor, Inc. on Angi

01/07/2015

It went well. They provided excellent service with no hidden charges. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $99 for $200 Worth of Window and Blind or Shutters Cleaning Package.

Category blind cleaning,window cleaning

Hi [Member Name], Thanks for taking the time to forward this review. Really appreciate it!

12/23/2014

Very well. The tech was very competent and anxious to please. Good company.

Description of Work
Worked on the mechanism of my bedroom blinds.

Category blind cleaning,window treatments

(member name removed), Thanks for the opportunity to be of service! We really appreciate you taking the time to let others know you were pleased with Ashley Blinds and look forward to helping with any blind repairs in the future. Happy Holidays!

07/15/2014

Ashley Blinds came the same day I called, was on time, knew exactly what to do, and fixed the blinds in very little time. Easy to work with and ultimately charged me less than what I was quoted on the phone. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Ashley Blinds replaced the broken chain on my vertical blinds.

Category blind cleaning,window treatments

Hi [name removed], Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We strive to do our best on every service call. Feel free to contact us in the future for your blind repairs or if you need new blinds, shades or shutters.

04/19/2014

He came and looked at the blinds & took a sample of the cord and said he would check to see if he had that color cord and would call me. After three days of not hearing anything I called & was told that he would call me. Never heard anything so I called and we set up an appointment. One that day I was called and told that he wasn't in that day and could they reschedule for two days later. We set u...

Description of Work
They were suppose to restring my wood blinds

Category blind cleaning,window treatments

Hi [member name removed], I am so sorry about your experience with Ashley Blinds. The employee in question is no longer with the company. Unfortunately he was not responding to our customer's needs as noted in your complaint. I appreciate you letting me know about this incident and you can be assured we will continue to do everything we can to keep up our reputation. We have been in business since...

01/09/2014

They come to your house, remove the blinds from the windows, bring them out to their truck where they have a huge tank inside, to clean the blinds. Then, they replace the blinds in the windows. I have been using them for many years. I have purchased new blinds from them, when mine were worn. Their pricing has increased, and they now have a minimum charge, where, in the past it was a set price per ...

Description of Work
Ashley Blinds cleaned my blinds.

Category blind cleaning

12/12/2013

The Tech was absolutely wonderful, knowledgeable, neat in his work and did not waste time. I had ordered repair parts from Hunter Douglas but he also used some of his products which quite frankly were better. I definitely recommend this company for the repair of shades. The Tech was running late but called to let me know. Only a half hour off the stated range of time. Thanks Ashley Blinds for your excellent service and the great employee you sent to my home.

Description of Work
Ashley sent a tech to repair two Hunter Douglas shades. The Tech was absolutely wonderful, knowledgeable, neat in his work and did not waste time. I had ordered repair parts from Hunter Douglas but he also used some of his products which quite frankly were better. I definitely recommend this company for the repair of shades. The Tech was running late but called to let me know. Only a half hour off the stated range of time. Thanks Ashley Blinds

12/03/2013

Repair performed. Unfortunately, the same repair was performed 6 months earlier. No allowance was given for repeating the repair and the cost of the 2nd repair was more than the first.

Description of Work
Repair blind cords

11/15/2013

We ordered shades in July. On November 4,2013 we received a refund after canceling out order. We waited MONTHS for the shades. Much of the problem was with the manufacturer but the whole experience was very frustrating. The salesperson, Scott, was sympathetic and several times said he would cancel our order but at no time did we feel he really believed it wouldn't work out. We went to another company on November 6 and had our shades by November 14.

Description of Work
Came to the house and helped us select shades for our view rooms.

10/21/2013

Once we got the appointment set up, all went well. Did exactly what they said they would do in the time they said it would take. I would recommend them and call them again if one of my blinds need repairs

Description of Work
Fixed a blind

Category window installer

08/19/2013

Very punctual. Very professional. Explained all details of cleaning.

Description of Work
Cleaned silhouette blinds on site.

Category blind cleaning service