Ashley Blinds

Founded 1988 • With Angi since September 2004

Window Covering Sales, Installation, Window Blind Parts, and Repairs - Blinds, Shades, Shutters and Drapes. We also install window tinting ....

DaBella - San Diego

Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. If you want to work with a contractor who is passionate about service, committed to quality and determined to delight you, then DaBella is for you! We’re ready to turn your dreams into a beautiful reality.

Xtreme Cleaning

If you need the services of a professional carpet cleaning company, you have come to the right place. Xtreme Carpet Cleaning offers a wide range of services for cleaning and restoration in San Marcos and all surrounding cities. We have the experience necessary to undertake almost any cleaning project, and we will make your home feel like new again. jimmy@xtremecleaningsd.com

Build Brothers

Build Brothers Inc. is a fully insured roofing and solar company, servicing all of San Diego County. A little about us, Build Brothers was founded by brothers Byron & Ian Frisch and is a family-owned business with over 20 years of experience in both residential and commercial roofing and solar. Our expert team offers a wide variety of services that include commercial roofing, leaks, replacement, repair, material, and solar panel installation. Our residential roofing services include repair, customization, paint, replacement, and solar systems installation. No job is too large or too small, in order to get a better idea about your next roofing or solar project, simply fill out the form on this page and request a free evaluation now.

01/07/2015

It went well. They provided excellent service with no hidden charges. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $99 for $200 Worth of Window and Blind or Shutters Cleaning Package.

Category blind cleaning,window cleaning

Hi [Member Name], Thanks for taking the time to forward this review. Really appreciate it!

12/23/2014

Very well. The tech was very competent and anxious to please. Good company.

Description of Work
Worked on the mechanism of my bedroom blinds.

Category blind cleaning,window treatments

(member name removed), Thanks for the opportunity to be of service! We really appreciate you taking the time to let others know you were pleased with Ashley Blinds and look forward to helping with any blind repairs in the future. Happy Holidays!

07/15/2014

Ashley Blinds came the same day I called, was on time, knew exactly what to do, and fixed the blinds in very little time. Easy to work with and ultimately charged me less than what I was quoted on the phone. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Ashley Blinds replaced the broken chain on my vertical blinds.

Category blind cleaning,window treatments

Hi [name removed], Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We strive to do our best on every service call. Feel free to contact us in the future for your blind repairs or if you need new blinds, shades or shutters.

04/19/2014

He came and looked at the blinds & took a sample of the cord and said he would check to see if he had that color cord and would call me. After three days of not hearing anything I called & was told that he would call me. Never heard anything so I called and we set up an appointment. One that day I was called and told that he wasn't in that day and could they reschedule for two days later. We set up the day and time and no one showed up or called.

Description of Work
They were suppose to restring my wood blinds

Category blind cleaning,window treatments

Hi [member name removed], I am so sorry about your experience with Ashley Blinds. The employee in question is no longer with the company. Unfortunately he was not responding to our customer's needs as noted in your complaint. I appreciate you letting me know about this incident and you can be assured we will continue to do everything we can to keep up our reputation. We have been in business since 1988 and have always strived to provide excellent customer service.We take full responsibility for this sad incident.

01/09/2014

They come to your house, remove the blinds from the windows, bring them out to their truck where they have a huge tank inside, to clean the blinds. Then, they replace the blinds in the windows. I have been using them for many years. I have purchased new blinds from them, when mine were worn. Their pricing has increased, and they now have a minimum charge, where, in the past it was a set price per blind. Overall, their service is great, and the employees are very courteous and efficient. I recommend them.

Description of Work
Ashley Blinds cleaned my blinds.

Category blind cleaning

12/12/2013

The Tech was absolutely wonderful, knowledgeable, neat in his work and did not waste time. I had ordered repair parts from Hunter Douglas but he also used some of his products which quite frankly were better. I definitely recommend this company for the repair of shades. The Tech was running late but called to let me know. Only a half hour off the stated range of time. Thanks Ashley Blinds for your excellent service and the great employee you sent to my home.

Description of Work
Ashley sent a tech to repair two Hunter Douglas shades. The Tech was absolutely wonderful, knowledgeable, neat in his work and did not waste time. I had ordered repair parts from Hunter Douglas but he also used some of his products which quite frankly were better. I definitely recommend this company for the repair of shades. The Tech was running late but called to let me know. Only a half hour off the stated range of time. Thanks Ashley Blinds

12/03/2013

Repair performed. Unfortunately, the same repair was performed 6 months earlier. No allowance was given for repeating the repair and the cost of the 2nd repair was more than the first.

Description of Work
Repair blind cords

11/15/2013

We ordered shades in July. On November 4,2013 we received a refund after canceling out order. We waited MONTHS for the shades. Much of the problem was with the manufacturer but the whole experience was very frustrating. The salesperson, Scott, was sympathetic and several times said he would cancel our order but at no time did we feel he really believed it wouldn't work out. We went to another company on November 6 and had our shades by November 14.

Description of Work
Came to the house and helped us select shades for our view rooms.

Category window treatments

Thanks for your feedback. Yes, it is very difficult to be embarrassed by a manufacturer as I was for you. As you know, I offered to refund the money several times before it was accepted because I lost confidence in Skandia's ability to produce acceptable delivery time-tables after they failed to meet multiple deadlines that they gave me. I am glad that another company was able to help you, and again I apologize for our inability to produce the results you needed. On a side note, because we are the Authorized Hunter Douglas Service Center in all of North and Central San Diego County, we do not sell Hunter Douglas products in order to avoid a conflict of interest with the Hunter Douglas Dealers who are also our customers. Thanks for your feedback, and I appreciate the valuable (although painful) lesson that our company had to learn at your expense.

10/21/2013

Once we got the appointment set up, all went well. Did exactly what they said they would do in the time they said it would take. I would recommend them and call them again if one of my blinds need repairs

Description of Work
Fixed a blind

Category replacement windows

08/19/2013

Very punctual. Very professional. Explained all details of cleaning.

Description of Work
Cleaned silhouette blinds on site.

Category blind cleaning

Thank you (removed member name) for your review, we appreciate it very much.

New Blind Sales, Blind Repairs and Installation