Antonio Ibarra

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2011

Owner-operated. Does not use sub contractors. Charges determined by the day. ...

ClearMax Windows and Doors

Our team of skilled professionals will help you find that perfect window or door for your home. We are familiar with every variety of windows and door styles/designs and are fully equipped with the knowledge and experience to help you find exactly what you truly need. When recommending a product we consider the clients budget, accessibility, and design needs. 100% QUALITY SERVICE COMMITMENT Our team of highly trained professionals at ClearMax® Windows & Doors is eager to provide the best services available in San Diego. We believe installing windows should be a quick and efficient process for you and your clients. We are a team of hard-working experts who are skilled in every aspect of window installation. We are 100% committed to providing the absolute best quality service and the highest quality windows that San Diego has to offer

Renewal by Andersen of San Diego

Renewal by Andersen San Diego, CA is one of the most trusted window replacement and patio door installation companies in the area. Our combination of the best people in the window replacement industry, coupled with a superior window installation process and an exclusive replacement window product sets us apart from the rest of the competition. With over 100 years of experience in the replacement window business, Renewal by Andersen of San Diego, CA is the solution to all of your window and patio door needs.

Brothers Home Improvement Inc - San Diego

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Save $75 per window & $150 per door. Financing Available.

06/27/2011

I would recommend him highly. He is self-employed. I use him all the time. Lots of people that I know use him, too. He charges $180 a day. I like his attention to detail. He is pleasant and trustworthy. His work is always excellent. He does electrical work, too. He is not licensed, though. He is a handyman. I will use his services again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Antonia Ibarra, a month ago. He did interior painting at that time. He also did crown molding for me.

Category contractors,handyman service,woodworking,interior painters

Handyman services and home repairs including carpentry, drywall, electrical, paint interior and exterior, doors, windows and more.

Plumbing