Andy Anderson Plumbing

San Diego, CA 92123

05/30/2017

TOM M.

...

Description of Work
...

05/11/2017

Paul J.

Horrible. The repair tech refused to do what I asked him to do but I got my system going again only because I insisted on a new thermostat. He never told me that was the problem and only wanted to replace the a/c system for a ton of money. The system works great now and I did not get ripped off on a new system.

Description of Work
Called for service call on A/C to diagnose why not turning on. Repair tech called and refused to diagnose system and only wanted to replace. I insisted on paying for a system check to see why it was not turning on and he insisted he could not perform that service. I wanted a thermostat anyway so I told him to replace that. Apparently that was the problem (luckily). System has been working fine since

05/18/2016

Manuel A.

Description of Work
I did not use them.

Category drain cleaning

03/10/2016

Ingrid S.

02/15/2016

Ronald C.

Had problems the first time Anderson came out so they came out and redid the job all is good.

Description of Work
Snaked a kitchen line

Category drain cleaning

08/09/2010

CYNTHIA R.

On time, very professional, and quickly handled the repairs and replacement.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen faucet which had been causing a leak under the sink in addition to a minor toilet, faulty flapper, repair.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

05/20/2010

Jennifer S.

We?ve used them for several years and we have been very happy with them. They are prompt, they have nice people, and it seems like their prices are always reasonable though not rock-bottom.

Description of Work
Andy Anderson Sewer & Drain Service has cleared drains for us and worked on a sewer line when it was backing up in our yard.

10/30/2009

Robert Z.

I was not getting sufficient ice from my automatic icemaker. The refrigerator repairman (see Jim, South Coast Appliance Repair) checked my icemaker and informed me the problem was a plumbing issue. He recommended Andy Anderson Plumbing and offered to explain to Andy what my problem was. I called Andy Anderson plumbing around 8:30 AM, Luke and Siegfried were at my door by 12:00 the same day. Before starting any work they explained what they were going to do and the benefits of locating the water shut off valve at point A versus point B and gave me a price quote. A couple hours later they were cleaned up and cleared out leaving a job well done.

Description of Work
Replace the plastic jerry rigged waterline to my refrigerator/ icemaker with copper tubing.

06/09/2005

ALBERT F.

ANDERSON SEWER AND DRAIN SERVICE PROVIDED AN OUTSTANDING SERVICE. WORK WAS COMPLETED ON THE DAY SCHEDULED EVEN THOUGH SEVERAL UNEXPECTED PLUMBING PROBLEMS AROSE. THE WORKMANSHIP HAS PROVEN TO BE OUTSTANDING WITH NO LEAKS OR MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS.

Description of Work
REPLACEMENT AND RE-PLUMBING OF EXISTING HOT WATER HEATER DURING AN EXTENSIVE REMODEL.

Category water heater repair

Arcane Plumbing Service & Repair

Original Plumbing Lic#1085592

Family owned and operated; Real plumber joe is committed to providing the most excellent customer experience possible with unbeatable rates! We offer full-service drain cleaning and plumbing in San Diego, from the border in the south to north county. With over 20 years of experience, we provide the highest quality work and customer care. At Real plumber joe we understand how frustrating it can be.

Method Plumbing

We specialize in plumbing services, repairs, inspections, installations, drain cleaning, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award