Andy's Carpentry And Remodel

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2011

5154 Savannah Street

San Diego, CA 92110

Hello, I am Andy Nemec. Owner and sole employee of Andy's Carpentry and Remodel. I have extensive experience in the construction trade. I take a tremendous amount of pride in my work and strive for perfection on every job I do. My billing procedures vary depending on the job and client. I work hourly on some jobs and bid others. I am very fair in my prices, you will get top quality work at a very, very fair price....

04/22/2016

Brian E.

Category countertops

07/28/2012

Cynthia S.

After getting the quote, he came again to take measurements and we discussed wood etc. I had some extra cabinets from when I had the countertop/cupboards built. Andy was able to use some of that wood along with the doors from the cabinets. He made sure to ask my input so he could understand what I wanted and then came up with a drawing of the pantry which was exactly what I wanted. He gave me a date when he would be done and delivered the pantry on that date. Installed and put the finishing touches the next day and it was done! It was exactly what I wanted, matches the rest of the cabinets and was a job well done. I would definitely use Andy again, very professional.

Description of Work
I wanted to get a pantry built in my kitchen in the space that the refrigerator would typically go. I had a countertop built and my fridge would not open right after that installation. I moved the fridge and decided that I wanted a pantry built in the space that would go with the rest of the kitchen. I called Andy to find out if he would be able to make the pantry and install. He stopped by, took the measurements and called the next day with a quote that was in the price range I had in my mind.

Category woodworking

01/12/2012

James S.

He did an excellent job on a difficult task, with a smooth, professional looking outcome.

Description of Work
Andy trimmed and altered my existing kitchen cabinets to allow for a larger refrigerator to fit into the cabinet area.

Category woodworking

HUGE Handyman Home Service

Let us check off your list! We are a collective of experienced, detail oriented, and INSURED handymen. We show up on time, communicate well, and treat your job as if it's in our own house. Check out our profile on Thumbtack, over 200 jobs and a perfect 5 stars (over 120 reviews and counting).

Wilson services

Fergin properties

Check, PayPal
    Satisfaction

Every service offered in the construction field will be considered.