Andy's Carpentry And Remodel

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2011

Hello, I am Andy Nemec. Owner and sole employee of Andy's Carpentry and Remodel. I have extensive experience in the construction trade. I take a tremendous amount of pride in my work and strive for perfection on every job I do. My billing procedures vary depending on the job and client. I work hourly on some jobs and bid others. I am very fair in my prices, you will get top quality work at a very, very fair price....

ClearMax Windows and Doors

Our team of skilled professionals will help you find that perfect window or door for your home. We are familiar with every variety of windows and door styles/designs and are fully equipped with the knowledge and experience to help you find exactly what you truly need. When recommending a product we consider the clients budget, accessibility, and design needs. 100% QUALITY SERVICE COMMITMENT Our team of highly trained professionals at ClearMax® Windows & Doors is eager to provide the best services available in San Diego. We believe installing windows should be a quick and efficient process for you and your clients. We are a team of hard-working experts who are skilled in every aspect of window installation. We are 100% committed to providing the absolute best quality service and the highest quality windows that San Diego has to offer

Renewal by Andersen of San Diego

Renewal by Andersen San Diego, CA is one of the most trusted window replacement and patio door installation companies in the area. Our combination of the best people in the window replacement industry, coupled with a superior window installation process and an exclusive replacement window product sets us apart from the rest of the competition. With over 100 years of experience in the replacement window business, Renewal by Andersen of San Diego, CA is the solution to all of your window and patio door needs.

The Painting Company LLC

We are experienced residential and commercial painters, and we are proud to be in San Diego! We are experts in interior and exterior painting, and our team will provide top-notch customer service throughout the entire process. Visit our site, learn more about our painting process, and call us with any questions. We can't wait to meet you!

Offers by The Painting Company LLC on Angi

04/22/2016

Category countertops

07/28/2012

After getting the quote, he came again to take measurements and we discussed wood etc. I had some extra cabinets from when I had the countertop/cupboards built. Andy was able to use some of that wood along with the doors from the cabinets. He made sure to ask my input so he could understand what I wanted and then came up with a drawing of the pantry which was exactly what I wanted. He gave me a da...

Description of Work
I wanted to get a pantry built in my kitchen in the space that the refrigerator would typically go. I had a countertop built and my fridge would not open right after that installation. I moved the fridge and decided that I wanted a pantry built in the space that would go with the rest of the kitchen. I called Andy to find out if he would be able to make the pantry and install. He stopped by, took the measurements and called the next day with a quote that was in the price range I had in my mind.

Category woodworking

01/12/2012

He did an excellent job on a difficult task, with a smooth, professional looking outcome.

Description of Work
Andy trimmed and altered my existing kitchen cabinets to allow for a larger refrigerator to fit into the cabinet area.

Category woodworking

Every service offered in the construction field will be considered.

Check, PayPal