Andrew Sturtevant Painting

Founded 1978 • With Angi since July 2010

38 yrs experience. Interior/exterior painting. Free estimates. For faster response, please email me directly ***sturtevant88@gmail.com ****or call me directly***** 858-761-1971 10% discounts for seniors/active military. Greater San Diego area....

F.H.F. Home Solutions

Friends helping friends with everyday Home Solutions... I'm building a network of new and old friends helping them with everyday household needs... F.H.F. is proudly launching it's Pressure Washing division... We like to keep things simple, usually one day jobs, keeping everything nice, clean and professional...

Offers by F.H.F. Home Solutions on Angi
The Painting Company LLC

We are experienced residential and commercial painters, and we are proud to be in San Diego! We are experts in interior and exterior painting, and our team will provide top-notch customer service throughout the entire process. Visit our site, learn more about our painting process, and call us with any questions. We can't wait to meet you!

Offers by The Painting Company LLC on Angi
GNS Painting

Our business specializes in expert professional painting for all interior and exterior painting whether it is residential or commercial services. We provide great experience, knowledge and customer satisfaction.

07/19/2018

Andrew was flexible and had positive responses to any requests.

Description of Work
Our beautiful carport had been reroofed which included replacing several panels on the ceiling. We wanted the carport hand painted with 2 coats of top quality paint. We supplied the paint. Andrew began with a thorough power wash. He then meticulously applied a coat to the long triple carport. Later, he added the second coat with the same care. In addition, he repaired a leaky gutter joint on the adjacent house. Andrew is conscientious and fair minded. He also lived close by. The price offered by a previous bidder was nearly 3 times what Andrew charged, and he wanted to spray. The other bidder who arrived for an estimate used local painters, but he lived in another state. Middle man is not the way to go. Andrew is the man.

Category house painters

Thank you for confirming that my prices are competitive, since I don't get much feedback on other painters' prices. It's always nice to work in the neighborhood.

10/16/2017

Andy responded immediately to my inquiry and offered to perform the job for a great price. Although he's a busy fellow, he stayed in constant contact with me via text. Andy showed up promptly, performed the job flawlessly, cleaned up the area and the garage door looks spectacular. I've already arranged for him to return for interior painting. Friendly, professional, experienced, responsive.

Description of Work
Garage door.

Category house painters,interior painters

Thank you for that wonderful review. I'm looking forward to the interior work that we have scheduled and I appreciate your patience.

06/04/2017

All work was done thoroughly and completely

Description of Work
Andy sanded, primed, filled and painted facia on my house. In the process of scraping the facia he found termites that had evaded other inspections & made it possible to get these treated. He sanded & touched up the side gate. In the house he removed overhead cabinets then patched & painted the office wall and replaced missing baseboard. He repaired the hole in the garage back wall without charge.

Category drywall,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

Pride myself in paying attention to small details my customers may not notice and I appreciate that you Took note of it. Now that we've taken care of some small problems on the house I'm sure that the property will sell quickly.

04/18/2017

Andy is very professional with great attention to detail. He doesn't paint around things like smoke alarms, switch plate covers, heating registers, etc., he removes the hardware and then paints. Andy is very talented and knows what materials to use and how to use them correctly. I would recommend Andy to anyone who needs painting done professionally.

Description of Work
I have used Andy for many jobs, mostly painting apartments and painting in my own home.

Category pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

This job was an ambitious upgrade to an older apartment. The ceilings were scraped and re-textured and they were extensive repairs to the walls. There was some additional drywall work that I did prior to painting. I scheduled my work around the other contractors ( flooring countertops windows bathroom, etc) Close coordination is always important on projects with multiple contractors.

02/14/2017

Andrew was on time for his appointment and spent a lot of extra effort helping me understand the effects of sun, rain and termite damage on wood. I think he is an educator as well as both professional and personable in working with clients.

Description of Work
I asked Andrew Sturtevant to evaluate the outside of my house with plans for sprucing it up a bit. He was very kind and thorough in showing me the many signs of termite damage, dry rot and water damage that need to be repaired before I can hire a painter.

Category pressure washing,house painters

Although the client use the paneer from the termite company, I was helpful in pointing out where the affected areas were during my hour -plus inspection of the home. I also recommended a new roof because I could see where the old roof was failing. I believe I detected these problems before they became more serious and save the client future expenses.

Painting - Interior & Exterior. Drywall. Carpentry. Decks & Porches. Stucco.

Plumbing. Electrical. Roofing.