AMERICAN BILLIARD SERVICE

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2007

Billiard Table Repair
Billiard Table Sales

We provide service and repair for pool, snooker and billiards tables. For pricing and exact list of services we provide please visit our website at AmericanBilliardService.com....

Top Shelf Delivery and Moving

At Top Shelf Delivery and Moving, a California State Public Utility Commission (PUC) licensed and fully insured moving company (MTR 0191582), we strive to provide professional white glove furniture delivery and installation services. Although our specialty is working with designers to receive, inspect, store, and deliver items. we also love helping residential and retail customers with their moving and delivery needs. Experience top shelf service at an affordable price! Call for an estimate today.

Happy Home Movers

Local and Long Distance Moving Company in San Diego Professional movers, packing service, best price.

Offers by Happy Home Movers on Angi
Diamond Movers

moving, packing, loading, unloading, piano move, local movers, long distance movers, senior movers,

12/18/2014

Set up pro 8 Brunswick table. This table has been in our family for many years. It's been moved four times. Paul is the most professional and thorough installer I've seen. My table looks amazing! Great prices, great service. Can't ask for better. Was available with one day notice. I ordered custom cloth so it took an extra day. So so happy.

Description of Work
Set up pro 8 Brunswick table. This table has been in our family for many years. It's been moved four times. Paul is the most profession and thorough installer I've seen. My table looks amazing! Great prices, great service. Can't ask for better. Was available with one day notice. I ordered custom cloth so it took an extra day. So so happy.

02/11/2014

Paul Hart of ABS did a fantastic job reinstalling my 9-ft table into my new home. His estimate was great and no surprises on the charge after the work. I picked a new deluxe Simonis cloth that Paul doesn't have on his web site, but Paul was able to get me the exact cloth and for less money than any of the discount cloth places I could find on the web. He and his helper were right on time with thei...

Description of Work
Reinstallation of my 9-ft slate table plus a new cloth into my new home.

01/28/2014

02/17/2013

Wonderful. The disassemble, moving, and reassemble with new felt went very smoothly. .It was a very professional job with great attention to detail during the process

Description of Work
Moved a pool table that I purchased 40 miles to my house

Category moving companies,billiard table repair

08/16/2012

American Billiard Service did a great job. Very reasonable price, good availability for an appointment and high-quality job in re-assembling the pool table. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Assembling an 8-foot pool table. As part of a recent move, our pool table was completely disassembled and needed to be reassembled in a new location.

Category billiard table repair

We service all makes and models of slate pool tables. We can move,recover,level and even install new Bumpers. We are licensed and insured. We have been in the billiard industry for going on 26 years as of March 2014! Factory trained at the local billiard retailer (Olh). And after leaving their as the service manager after 13 years I started ABS! We have been in business since 2001 serving all San Diego County !

Wood refinishing. Try "The Mahogany Shop off Adams."