AMERICA'S FINEST CARPET CO

3927 CONVOY ST

San Diego, CA 92111

06/30/2016

Susan P.

Our salesperson, Rik Goodman listened to our concerns as the wood being installed was an exotic and needed an installer who knew this type of wood. The crew he sent was excellent - punctual, skilled. Joe and his assistant kept our home clean, while pulling the floor up and laying the new floor. Our new floor is beautiful. This company was so easy to work with. Rik was very responsive and patient. I will be calling him again when we replace our bedroom (s) carpet.

Description of Work
Demo'd and replaced engineered wood floor in dining room

03/31/2015

Jennie D.

Had a great experience! The salesperson was friendly and helpful. The installer was efficient and did good work. I love my carpet! Have had it for over a year now and couldn't be more satisfied!

Description of Work
Installed carpet in two bedrooms

02/04/2015

Terri D.

By far the best carpet cleaner I've ever used. You get a quote, they come and do exactly what they say their going to do, and they leave. They are very pleasant and professional.

Description of Work
I have used them 3 or 4 times.

Category carpet cleaners

02/06/2014

MARY P.

They were a dismal. They didn't install the tiles that they were supposed to, they installed different ones. They were totally inefficient and crooked. I don't know if they are good in carpets. They lied through their teeth and they took forever. We ordered a particular tile and they told us it was going to come in within a week but that took a month. We had to have it done because we were under a time constraint. When the tiles came, they were not the same as what we ordered. It was a very expensive tile, it was $15 a square foot. They told us that the manufacturer made a mistake. There was no consistency in the color of the tile. It was supposed to be an imitation of marble and it looked horrible and cheap. They did no effort to remedy the situation. They said they would but they didn't. They were incredibly intimidating where they sent letters saying I don't want to destroy my credit range. The tile installation was good. They did not respond well at all.

Description of Work
America's Finest Carpet Company came out to install tiles for me.

Category ceramic tile

12/11/2012

Melissa M.

Love the carpet. We had a seam that showed, and they came out and fixed it very promptly. Great experience.

Description of Work
We had carpet installed in 4 areas.

12/04/2012

Scott B.

great. i compared prices with sids carpet barn and they came in cheaper didnt charge for removal. next day installation.

Description of Work
remove and install carpet in a single family house.

Category carpet installation

05/15/2012

Georgia M.

We went to the showroom and were quite impressed. They did have some great choices, and some new choices in laminate being added. I may have used them if I had been able to "borrow" even at a refundable deposit, a few pieces of the brazilian cherry laminate I was interested in. 2000 sq ft is hard to visualize in your house from the showroom. The contractor we went with gave us samples of different types and we were able to keep them.

Description of Work
I got 3 estimates, America's finest was one. We did not end up using them, however, they had comparable product, and pricing. I decided to go with a smaller company, where the estimator was the installer. We may use them for tile work in the future.

02/20/2012

Ann M.

They gave me a real good price. I had no problems with them, though there were some problem with their quality of the work but they corrected it. There weren't any confusion in their responsiveness. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
America's Finest Carpet Co. installed the laminate flooring of my house

05/25/2011

Ann M.

There was some misunderstanding but they came and corrected the problem without any questions. They just wanted to see me happy. They were prompt and fun. The sales woman was fun. She came to my house and made sure everything was fine. I had no trouble with anything. I would recommend them. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used America's Finest Carpet Co about a year and half ago. They put laminated flooring for me for the whole house.

05/16/2010

Matt L.

We worked with several carpet places before deciding to buy from America's Finest Flooring. We were really put off by Home Depot, which has simply horrific service. And another carpet place we worked with was hard to get a hold of and seemed like they didn't want the business that much. There was nothing special about the sales process, but we found Frank to be reliable and communicative. I was really impressed with the install. They were very professional and quick. They also cut several squares of carpet for us to use as scrap for our cats. We made that and a couple of other requests of the installers and they were eager to do them for us...very nice. The only issue I had with the install was there were a few nails poking our feet around a stair in our living room. I called America's Finest and they offerred to send someone out to fix them, but in the end I decided to just take a hammer and bang them flat, which is what they said the solution is. Wasn't a big deal, but I'm glad they didn't hesitate to offer to send someone out to fix.

Description of Work
Installed carpet and padding in 3000 sq foot house.

09/06/2008

THERESE W.

I have a small 150 square foot office space that I wanted to install laminate. Based on a newspaper ad promoting laminate at $1.50 per square foot, I went into the showroom and selected the sale laminate. The sales person (who was very nice) quoted me a ballpark installation/material estimate of $750. I thought this was a little high, but decided to move forward anyway. They required a non-refundable $200 deposit to come out and measure. They came out and measured and said the actual final cost would be $1,050 which I thought was outrageous for $1.50 laminate in such a small space. I ended up buying the flooring material for $350, because I didn't want to waste my $200 deposit. They were not particularly responsive and I was a little irritated that they could not come closer on the estimate, as it was a waste of time for me.

Description of Work
Wanted 150 square feet of laminate installed in a small office space. I ended up purchasing the laminate material, but not the installation due to the high cost.

09/18/2007

MARYANN S.

We have used their services in the past. They have a show room where you can choose the materials you want to have installed. There was a problem area around the banister and they came up with an excellent solution. They worked quickly and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
They installed 700 square feet of laminate flooring in our home.

Category flooring contractor

Thank you for your excellent rating!

Ocean Flooring & Construction

Ocean Flooring & Construction is your best source for hardwood floors. Serving San Diego for over 10 years now, we specialize in providing the best service for your flooring needs. We specialize in hardwood installation, sanding and finishing, and wholesale prices for all hardwood flooring. 100% Warranty Guarantees You The Best Service Hardwood installation is one of our specialties, that is why we are confident in giving you a 100% warranty on our installation. You have no need to worry about any mistakes or shortcuts being done when it comes time to install your hardwood floors. Free In-Home Estimate. We want you to be confident when you choose a company to purchase or install your hardwood flooring. That is why you get a free in-home estimate when you call today.

Tony's Best Way Cleaning

Tony’s Best Way Cleaning is a high end cleaning company that has been a San Diego staple for 48 years. Bottom line: we offer effective results on all 9 of our services - along with high-quality customer service and friendly, experienced technicians. We are actually referred by our competition for tough cases because of our expertise. We use the best methods available and are committed to five star service. We guarantee your satisfaction. We want to be the best you have ever used.

The Real McCoy Carpet Cleaner

The Real McCoy offers carpet cleaning services in San Diego, CA. Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. Additional email - carpetcleanersandiego@gmail.com. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!