All Around Electric & Handyman

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2013

I am licensed, bonded, and insured. Owner and operator, I am sensitive to the current economy and keep that in mind when giving project pricing. I take great pride in my expert craftsmanship and excellent customer service. I am very attentive to my clients needs and work hard to provide a pleasant experience. By doing all of the work myself I keep a low overhead, saving you money. I know you work hard to have a nice home and I take all necessary precautions to keep it as clean as when I arrived. I have Many references available. I can install plumbing & electrical fixtures and devices fast, safe and efficiently. I can make minor or large repairs with as minimal impact on your busy lives as possible. No project is too small. I'm honest and knowledgeable. Please give us a call to make an appointment for your free estimate....

Sunny Coast Property Management

Get your home listed ASAP today. No long contracts required. We specialize in managing, screening, legal contracts, disclosures, maintenance, and 24/7 online accounting. Through our dedication to you, your property, and your tenants, we achieve the highest and most consistent return for your investment. The difference between a Property Manager and a great Property Manager is that the good ones will make your life easier, lets you take care of things that matter to you the most, generates more income for you than you can do on your own, while improving the condition of your home. I intimately know what some of my customers are going through when they realize they need a Property Manager to manage one of their homes. For a lot of families, their Rental Property is a main source of income, it was what they depend on. It was what me and my family depended on all those years ago, and it under no circumstances be allowed to fail. Property Managers should not only help, but they should realize that they are in the position to save the day.

Gold Coast Flood Restorations

Gold Coast Flood Restorations is San Diego’s most trusted water damage restoration and mold remediation contractor. We have been serving the needs of San Diego county homeowners and businesses for more than 28 years and are standing by to assist you with the damage at your home or business. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you and earning your trust. Call today at 888-373-9243 to experience world class service where HONESTY and INTEGRITY are not forgotten. Additional phone - (888) 373-9243, (760) 735-8454, (858) 495-9133. Award Winning. Additional DBA - Integrity Flood Response Inc.

Offers by Gold Coast Flood Restorations on Angi
The Painting Company LLC

We are experienced residential and commercial painters, and we are proud to be in San Diego! We are experts in interior and exterior painting, and our team will provide top-notch customer service throughout the entire process. Visit our site, learn more about our painting process, and call us with any questions. We can't wait to meet you!

Offers by The Painting Company LLC on Angi

10/18/2016

Daryl was friendly and completed the work. He was very concerned that I was pleased and worked hard to get the job done right.

Description of Work
I had a number of little jobs-patching walls, painting, hanging curtain rods.

Category handyman service

01/14/2016

Daryl was very responsive by text and though he was on another job that day, he scheduled a time to come look at the shorted circuit the next day because that line powered our refrigerator. He identified the problem outlet and fixed it. He had very reasonable prices and we will be calling him again for electric work in the future.

Description of Work
Identified and fixed short in a house circuit

Category electrician

01/08/2016

Darryl did all of the work. He was honest and courteous. He was highly ethical is handling a difficult situation. He wanted to make sure everything was safe for our family.

Description of Work
Darryl did some electrical work, installed curtain rods and assembled furniture. He also diagnosed a severe leak in up-stairs bathroom that led to mold. This leak was due to poor quality work by a previous contractor.

Category electrician,handyman service,plumbing,mold removal

01/06/2016

My husband and I wanted a full size stack-able washer and dryer. Unfortunately to place one in our laundry closet it would take up half of our hallway. We had contacted multiple business and no one was willing to do this work. Luckily Daryl agreed to come out and see what he could do. He ended up modifying the gas pipe to sit flush against the wall and vented the dryer to the left. When i say vent...

Description of Work
Modification of a laundry closet and customized installation of a washer and dryer.

Category handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

01/01/2016

Highly, highly, highlly recommend. If I could give Daryl a higher rating than a 10 out of 10, I would. He is by far the most responsive, reliable, professional, skillful, and likeable handyman I've worked with in 30+ years of home ownership. We woke up to a wet carpet and dripping ceiling caused by a broken pipe in the ceiling. I started looking for a handyman with plumbing and drywall skills on A...

Description of Work
Highly, highly recommend. Daryl went way beyond the call of duty to respond same-day, despite an already busy schedule, to an interior flood. He fixed a broken copper pipe buried in ceiling that was causing a leak that was causing ceiling to buckle. Will be coming back to rebuild ceiling when all dries out.

Category drywall,handyman service,plumbing

Electrical, handymen, plumbing, water heaters, carpentry - shelving, cabinets, baseboards & moldings, drywall, painting, fencing and fencing gate repairs & appliance installation.

Sewer stops, plugged drains, roofing, or landscaping.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal