AL'S BUMPER & BODY REPAIR

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2008

Auto Painting
Auto Body Work

ASK ABOUT SATURDAY AVAILABILITY. By appointment only....

Yeaman Auto Body Inc

All work LIFETIME GUARANTEED. We work with all insurance companies to represent you. We make sure you get quality repairs and you are informed when insurance companies are trying to put inferior parts on your car. We can also test the metal to be sure the parts are factory strength.

Henry's Professional Painting

We are proudly celebrating our 31st year as a family owned business! We specialize in painting both interiors and exteriors. Henry takes great pride in helping you find the perfect color; he is also an expert at color matching. We are licensed and fully insured. We provide the highest quality of painting and personal service available, and we just love what we do.

DIAZ PAINTING

Diaz Painting is a supreme, full-service San Diego painting company and a commercial painting contractor. Diaz Painting is committed to delivering an "A plus" experience every time. Our mission is to provide timely, professional and dependable interior painting and exterior painting services. Diaz Painting consistently operates at the highest level of our industry standards! "WE DON'T CUT CORNERS WE PAINT THEM"

Offers by DIAZ PAINTING  on Angi

01/20/2017

Al was very easy to communicate with over the phone. He made sure he could do the work and gave me the cost and time estimate after having seen pictures via text messaging. He was flexible and came to my car which was parked in an open parking lot at work on the next day. I showed him the spot, went back to work, then he called me a couple of hours later when done. The workmanship was great. Could...

Description of Work
I had a deep scratched on my bumper. I had to coordinate with the person who caused the scratch to pay for the service with Al.

Category auto body repair,auto painting,house painters

01/09/2017

exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
came to my house and fixed dings on my car.

Category auto body repair,auto painting,house painters

12/25/2015

Description of Work
Great job! My bumper looks like new and I am very happy that Al was able to fix the problem.

Category auto body repair,auto painting

06/11/2014

looks brand new! it took him about 4 hours to fix it. way cheaper than all the other guys too

Description of Work
fixed a large scratch and dent and rust spot on a new car

Category auto painting

05/14/2014

Description of Work

Category auto body repair,house painters

BUMPER & BODY REPAIR, MINOR TO MODERATE DENT REPAIR, FIBERGLASS, PROFESSIONAL COLOR MATCHING, EXPERIENCE WITH A WIDE VARIETY OF PAINT SYSTEMS, HEADLIGHT LENS RESTORATIONS, CONSULTANT SERVICES FOR MAJOR COLLISION REPAIR & GENERAL AUTOBODY WORK.

MAJOR COLLISION REPAIR & SUPPLYING OF PARTS.

Satisfaction