ADAMS AVENUE LOCK & KEY

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2008

Over 1000 variations of house keys, car keys, furniture keys, and more. KEYS, KEYS, KEYS!...

ABBA LOCKSMITH

ABBA Locksmiths offers residential, commercial and vehicle locksmith services for residents of California. Whether you need to install new locks for your business or need lockout services for your vehicle, our professional staff can help. With over 20 years of experience in the locksmith industry, we have helped clients in all types of situations. No matter the lock issue, we provide quick, efficient service to all our customers. Contact us today! We also specialize in High Security Locks, that can help proctect you from Bump Key invasions used by professional thieves. Bump keys are a special type of key developed by theives to compromise most typical household locks. We install and Maintain Security systems, from large corporate applications to simple garage systems. We are also experts in Sheriff Lockouts, New Locks, Rekeys, Deadbolts, High-Security Locks, Master Rekeys, Safes, Keyless Entry, Electronic Access Systems, High-Security Locks, Buzzer Systems, Repossessions, Foreclosures, Door Checks, Desk and File Cabinet Locks, Automobile Lockouts, Key Repairs, Lost and Stolen Key Replacement, Ignition Keys and More!

Offers by ABBA LOCKSMITH on Angi
All-Pro Quality Garage Doors

All-Pro Quality Garage Doors has been servicing San Diego since 1989. We are an award winning company that has an A+ on the BBB and take pride in the reputation we have built. Specializing in garage door and opener installations and repairs, please call for an estimate today. We offer Military and Senior discounts. Free Estimates on new Door Installations, as well as quotes over the phone. Please contact us today for your next Garage Door/Opener project!

Offers by All-Pro Quality Garage Doors on Angi
Precise Garage Doors

Precise Garage Door Services is a premiere full service garage door repair and installation company that serves the entire San Diego area, we pride ourselves on high quality work and precise attention to details. We are local family owned business that is fully licensed bonded and insured. Call us today and we will be happy to assist you. From wood to wood composite, aluminum to steel, roof mounted openers to floor stationed motors, we will find exactly what you need and can afford at the best prices possible. Precise Garage Doors, San Diego holds perfection at the top of our list, so you can be rest assured that the quality of your doors, motors and safety are taken care of. We take pride in our reputation and strive to leave our customers feeling like they’ve not only made the right choice, but gained a friend who is always there should the need arise. We look forward to assisting you and your family in picking out the right garage door for your home as well as in installing and maintaining it over the coming years. We look forward to looking after you.

09/07/2018

They did a top notch service, very prompt, professional, reasonable and well versed in all forms of locks.

Description of Work
They repaired 1 lock and installed 2 locks.

03/11/2015

06/29/2012

I bought a car at auction for my son. There was no key available, so the tow yard hot-wired the car so that we could get it off the lot. I called a couple of locksmith companies to check prices -- which varied widely. Alex's bid was very reasonable, and we know the neighborhood, so we made an appointment to go to their office (price would have been higher if he came to us). We arrived 30 minutes e...

Description of Work
Alex made a new key for a car (no old key was available).

11/19/2011

Alan was on time and worked like the dickens to save the expensive lock rather than replace it.

Description of Work
My son came home from a trip and his lock just spun around - the key didn't work at all. This had happened once before but now it did not work at all. This service was done at my son's condo.

03/24/2011

I love Adams Avenue Locksmiths. I live in the area, but work 20 miles away and they are closed on my way to and from work. But I live on the same street as the proprietor and she allowed me to drop my locks off on her doorstep so she could take to work the next day. I then walked over to her house and she gave me the locks. What great customer service!!! You will nto find that at The Home Depot, w...

Description of Work
Re-key 3 self-bought locksets

Category locksmith

Full service locksmith shop and mobile response services are available. RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL & AUTOMOTIVE WORK WELCOME!

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express