ADAMS AVENUE LOCK & KEY

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2008

2948 Imperial Ave

San Diego, CA 92102

Over 1000 variations of house keys, car keys, furniture keys, and more. KEYS, KEYS, KEYS!

11/23/2021

Kim P.

They were professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Door locks repair.

09/07/2018

Kim P.

They did a top notch service, very prompt, professional, reasonable and well versed in all forms of locks.

Description of Work
They repaired 1 lock and installed 2 locks.

03/11/2015

Hal M.

06/29/2012

Ely F.

I bought a car at auction for my son. There was no key available, so the tow yard hot-wired the car so that we could get it off the lot. I called a couple of locksmith companies to check prices -- which varied widely. Alex's bid was very reasonable, and we know the neighborhood, so we made an appointment to go to their office (price would have been higher if he came to us). We arrived 30 minutes early, but Alex arrived as soon as we called to let him know we were there. He did a great job making the new key from scratch, and kept us entertained with stories about his childhood in Europe. Altogether an easy and pleasant experience. I would definitely go back and I would recommend this company to my friends.

Description of Work
Alex made a new key for a car (no old key was available).

11/19/2011

Sandra B.

Alan was on time and worked like the dickens to save the expensive lock rather than replace it.

Description of Work
My son came home from a trip and his lock just spun around - the key didn't work at all. This had happened once before but now it did not work at all. This service was done at my son's condo.

03/24/2011

David R.

I love Adams Avenue Locksmiths. I live in the area, but work 20 miles away and they are closed on my way to and from work. But I live on the same street as the proprietor and she allowed me to drop my locks off on her doorstep so she could take to work the next day. I then walked over to her house and she gave me the locks. What great customer service!!! You will nto find that at The Home Depot, who told me that it is "against the law" to re-key self-bought locks. Stick with the mom and pop outfits and support your neighborhood businesses!!!!

Description of Work
Re-key 3 self-bought locksets

05/30/2008

KATHARINE S.

I had used them in the past to change my locks. They are very skilled! They replaced the doorknob for me at a very good price! They also rebuilt the workings of the doorknob. They are the locksmiths from heaven!

Description of Work
They replaced a doorknob that had fallen off.

ABBA LOCKSMITH

ABBA Locksmiths offers residential, commercial and vehicle locksmith services for residents of California. Whether you need to install new locks for your business or need lockout services for your vehicle, our professional staff can help. With over 20 years of experience in the locksmith industry, we have helped clients in all types of situations. No matter the lock issue, we provide quick, efficient service to all our customers. Contact us today! We also specialize in High Security Locks, that can help proctect you from Bump Key invasions used by professional thieves. Bump keys are a special type of key developed by theives to compromise most typical household locks. We install and Maintain Security systems, from large corporate applications to simple garage systems. We are also experts in Sheriff Lockouts, New Locks, Rekeys, Deadbolts, High-Security Locks, Master Rekeys, Safes, Keyless Entry, Electronic Access Systems, High-Security Locks, Buzzer Systems, Repossessions, Foreclosures, Door Checks, Desk and File Cabinet Locks, Automobile Lockouts, Key Repairs, Lost and Stolen Key Replacement, Ignition Keys and More!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

ADT

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

San Diego Door Pros

San Diego Door Pros is committed to offering the industries' best customer service, garage door brands, and workmanship. We pride ourselves in providing San Diego County residents with same day service and around the clock availability. All Door Pros team members are experienced technicians that arrive fully equipped, ready to handle all of your garage door needs! Call us today with any questions and to schedule your service!

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express

Full service locksmith shop and mobile response services are available. RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL & AUTOMOTIVE WORK WELCOME!