Adail Bastos Roofing

contractors state license board
10/31/2022

6376 Inman St

San Diego, CA 92111

Roof replacement and roof repair

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

With 17 plus years of experience in Commercial and Residential Roofing installation and repair, you can trust we will take care of your home as it is our own home. We can repair and replace your Gutters along with your roofing needs....

roofing (20)woodworking (1)skylight installation (5)

02/25/2021

Adail Bastos was excellent. He responded quickly and was able to repair the leaking skylight, at a fair price. If I need any roof work, I'd call him in a minute and I'll recommend him to others..

Description of Work
Skylight replacement

Category skylights

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

10/04/2020

They were wonderful to work with. Adail is very professional and honest. I would highly recommend Adail Bastos Roofing.

Description of Work
Complete Roof replacement

Category roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for this wonderful review my friend!

08/05/2020

Excellent job by Adail and his team! We needed to have the underlayment replaced and wanted to keep the old tiles. Other companies who provided a quote tried to talk us into replacing all the tiles and doing all sorts of other things we did not want. Adail had a look at the tiles and told us they were still in good shape. He quoted us a reasonable price for the job we wanted him and his team to do...

Description of Work
Reroof of house

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for this wonderful review. Best, Adail

07/03/2020

Can't share enough praises regarding Adail Bastos and his roofing company. Reasonably priced, clean & efficient, courteous, showed up as scheduled and completed project without delay. Adail is friendly, trustworthy and straight forward and when the project is complete, as I shared with him, you feel like you made a new friend.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for your wonderful review! You’ve got a good friend here. Happy 4th of July to you and your family. Adail

07/03/2020

Using a 1 to 10 scale I would write it 10+ I was satisfied beyond measure.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Happy 4th of July!

03/19/2020

The owner of the company, manage all the process of work. Easy communication during the process of job. He is using good quality material that give extra protection and efficiency. Before doing the roof replacement, I did interview for 4 different contractors, I chose him. I had 100% satisfaction.

Description of Work
Replace to New roof

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

03/19/2020

Outstanding in all areas including communication, excellent removal of old roof and finished product on time and at or below budget!

Description of Work
new roof

Work Completed On 12/04/2019

Review for Adail Bastos Roofing - 6376 Inman St, San Diego, CA - 38540166

03/19/2020

The best!! We highly recommend this company. Adail is wonderful.

Description of Work
new roof

Work Completed On 03/18/2020

04/01/2019

In Feb 2019 he responded to Angies message and was to look at property the following Saturday and provide quote. He never responded despite a couple of attempts to contact via Angies list messaging. I finally gave up in late March....ghosted.

Description of Work
Roof patching or replacement quote

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

It is our company policy to have the customer or a representative present when we do an estimate. Before the appointment I was unable to confirm that someone would be there. Please contact me if you would like to make new arrangements.

03/23/2019

Fast and thorough work. Took pictures to show what was repaired. Finished in one day. We paid what was estimated. Friendly, professional and polite. Great job. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 03/18/2019

We Provide, Replacement and Repair of residential Roofing.