Ace Garage Door Co

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2011

3.7

We have 20-years experience in garage door repair and garage door installation; we service every make and model garage door and opener, both residential and commercial. We never say "it can't be done"!...

Great American Door & Screen

Doug has been specializing in building and installing doors for 21 years in homes of well known people. After the last big recession that hit construction hard, he dialed his skills to garage doors and screens. We have great garage door manufacturers right here in California that build a superior product for a lot less money. Somebody needs to show the consumers what they can buy for a lot less money and not have to wait so long for their purchase to be installed. He takes pride in each job and only uses the highest quality materials for a fair price. Give us a call today for your free estimate.

Precision Door Service

Precision Garage Doors has been providing expert garage door repair in San Diego County since 2001. We value your time— When you call Precison, your call will be answered by a live operator and we will schedule your appointment when it is convenient for you.

All-Pro Quality Garage Doors

All-Pro Quality Garage Doors has been servicing San Diego since 1989. We are an award winning company that has an A+ on the BBB and take pride in the reputation we have built. Specializing in garage door and opener installations and repairs, please call for an estimate today. We offer Military and Senior discounts. Free Estimates on new Door Installations, as well as quotes over the phone. Please contact us today for your next Garage Door/Opener project!

Offers by All-Pro Quality Garage Doors on Angi

01/08/2020

Excellent. Brian answered our call right away, provided a range of cost for the job, came over the day we called and performed a quality job for the price he quoted. He was knowledgable and courteous and did an excellent job on the restoring the operation of our garage door. I would certainly hire him again and recommend his services highly.

Description of Work
Garage Door Spring replacement and door tune up.

11/12/2018

Brian did a great job for a fair price. I would recommend his services to anyone needing garage door work of any kind.

Description of Work
High Light garage door and shaft drive opener.

10/24/2018

showed up:9:30 PM for an emergency repair. completed work and garage door is working perfectly. Price was very reasonable

Description of Work
repair garage door

10/30/2015

It went very well. He is very nice and dependable and does great work.

Description of Work
They replaced a spring and rollers on my garage door.

06/30/2015

Description of Work
Brain told me he would be the one to put the garage door in but he "accidently made an appointment for the same time and day my garage was suppose to be installed" so he subcontracted with a guy. We had lumber in our garage that didn't belong to us and he used it for the side because the garage door wasn't big enough for our garage. (which we were not told.) then when he put the garage door opener he had the cord going everywhere and used part of the old garage door which was damaged with termites to hang the opener on. Tried multiple times to get a hold of Brian when my mom finally got him he said that he would call me to come see the work but never called or showed. Very lousy customer service. I had people ask who did my garage and tell them I wouldn't recommend.

Category garage doors

Garage Door Installation, Garage Door Repair, Garage Door Service, Garage Door Maintenance, Garage Door Sales, Emergency Garage Door Repair.

ask for details