A&P Plumbing

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2011

To provide our customers with the most professional, efficient and reliable plumbing service available. We operate each job in a clean, polite and courteous manner with attention to detail, protection of clients property. We strive to create and maintain a bond based on integrity, respect and professionalism. Service you can trust has been our main priority since day one. We strive to meet your needs by helping you make informed decisions based on our knowledge and expertise. We commit ourselves to providing quality service and products at a fair price with excellent workmanship. We listen to our Customers and provide a solution to their needs....

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Offers by Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair on Angi
Renewal by Andersen of San Diego

Renewal by Andersen San Diego, CA is one of the most trusted window replacement and patio door installation companies in the area. Our combination of the best people in the window replacement industry, coupled with a superior window installation process and an exclusive replacement window product sets us apart from the rest of the competition. With over 100 years of experience in the replacement window business, Renewal by Andersen of San Diego, CA is the solution to all of your window and patio door needs.

Brothers Home Improvement Inc - San Diego

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Save $75 per window & $150 per door. Financing Available.

05/11/2013

Tony was recommended by 2 good friends so I called him on Wednesday. He called back very promptly and was able to come out on Thursday to start the work. Everything was completed per my instructions plus he recommended a couple of additional fixes (replacing old leaky parts with new efficient ones and re-plumbing that dishwasher that had been incorrectly installed) that I was very happy he found. ...

Description of Work
Install new faucets in kitchen and bathroom. Fix master shower. Install new valve and shower head/controller. Install hot water re-circulation unit. Fix guest bathroom sink leak.

Category plumbing

Kitchen and Bath remodels,Water heaters, Reroutes (Partial & Full),Slab Laks repairs, Sewer repairs & replacements,Drain Cleaning, Sewer Video Surveys & location, Faucets, Tub & shower replacements, Toilets