A&M New Home Real Estate Painting

Founded 2016 • With Angi since December 2016

2364 Paseo de las Americas #104-1314

San Diego, CA 92154

A&M New Home Real Estate Painting ”Turning houses into New Homes…” A&M New Home Real Estate Painting is first when it comes to choosing the right painters for any interior and exterior project. Licensed and insured .Our services include residential, commercial and property maintenance , minor wall

03/01/2021

Michelle B.

Isidro came on time and with all the supplies to match our colors and to provide new options for how the painting would be handled. He gave us timelines and even when we asked for more work to be completed by him and his team, they finished everything in the agreed upon timeframe. We were moving in during their painting and all employees were kind and asked how they could help with finishing convenient rooms for our move into the house. They are very accommodating, punctual and I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
I needed our new home painted on the inside and out

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

11/14/2019

Jolanta G.

Great job!

Description of Work
Front door restoration

11/05/2019

Margaret R.

We had the interior of our house painted. I was pleased with the level of service from start to finish. Isidro and his guys were very detailed orientated. He informed me of the time needed to complete the project and stayed in that time frame. It was completed in a neat and orderly fashion. I was surprised that I did not find any paint drippings or anything left untidy. Isidro even suggested a color that helped me make a decision on the color of a room which I was not completely sure about and I am very grateful and pleased that he did. My son absolutely loves the color of his room now. We were not happy with the color we chose for the kitchen. Isidro got his guys in and they promptly changed it for us. I feel like I am in a brand new house! We are all around very pleased with the service we've received, so much so, that we have already had him complete another project and are considering him for a third one if and when we decide to move forward on it.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category house painters, interior painters

09/19/2019

Adriana C.

Isidro and Louis were great and amazing! I totally recommend them. They are extremely trust worthy and reliable. They came for the second time to pain the interior of my home and again I am completely satisfied with their work. They clean up after themselves and they are not done with your house until you are completely satisfied. I totally recommend them!

Description of Work
Painting my house interior

04/30/2019

Marnie R.

The job was perfectly and timely completed

Description of Work
interior house painting and patch repairs

11/19/2018

AJ I.

Isidro was a pleasure to work with. First off, he was very flexible. We wanted to paint as soon as we close escrow so he was on stand by and he came in to start working after we got the keys. Second, he's very patient and genuinely wants to provide the best service. He showed us the different options, went back and forth to the store to get different colors, and the result was fantastic. This is my first time hiring a painter and my expectations for the next time I hire someone, it better as good as these guys. Obviously I would hire them before anyone else. Can't say enough good things about their work.

Description of Work
Interior Paint (2 rooms)

10/20/2018

Bonnie M.

Very well! These guys know their business and are delightful to work with. Isidro is helpful without being pushy and has a positive outlook. They take care of those pesky little details that would mar the finished effect, like paint cracks, awkward spaces between wood and walls, etc. All this professionalism at a reasonable price. Yay! I plan to hire A&M to refinish all my kitchen and bathroom cabinets.

Description of Work
Walls painted in new home, plus touch up of ceiling and front door.

10/03/2018

Anthony W.

The service and work was top notch. I would HIGHLY recommend A&M to anyone looking to have their home painted. I can't speak highly enough to the quality and professionalism of A&M.

Description of Work
Home painted

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

08/21/2018

Doris B.

I can't recommend this company too highly. All expectations were met. There were several things that they took care of (such as new vent covers and a wrought iron gate) that were not part of the original estimate. They painted them at no cost to us. They were extremely neat, punctual and overall very pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Exterior of house painted

07/21/2018

Georgia S.

Extremely well. Problems came up that they handled perfectly. They worked around a messy house full of "stuff." They worked quietly, professionally, accommodating me at every turn. They were great. I am SO HAPPY.

Description of Work
Entire home, ceilings, laundry room, kitchen and bathrooms.

06/30/2018

Pamela D.

We picked A&M Home New Home to paint our home, and so glad we did. Isidro and Jorge were very professional, friendly and went above and beyond what I had expected. I work out of the home, and I was very comfortable leaving them in my home unattended, they also were fine with me living my dog home with them, who by the way, was also very fond of the brothers. The job they did was beautiful.....You can not go wrong hiring them!!!

Description of Work
Inside house painting

09/11/2017

Matthew P.

A&M owners Isidro and Luis were the ones to complete the job. They were very professional and responsive from the first moment that we contacted them until the end of the job. They took care of everything, even being so respectful that they wore booties when walking through the house. If they saw that something needed to be done, they often just did it, making sure everything was perfect down to the smallest detail. We were very impressed with how they even handled some additional projects that we ended up adding on last-minute. We have found the painters that we want to use for all of our future painting projects!

Description of Work
A&M was hired to do interior painting for multiple areas in the house. This included repairs of walls, installation of baseboards, and other details.

Category drywall, interior painters

We are grateful for your feedback, thanks! Glad to have worked with you guys on the painting project and that it all turned out great. We are available when you need us, we look forward to working with you again!

09/03/2017

david F.

It went great! They did a fantastic job and the paint turned out great. We are very satisfied and would recommend them without reservation!

Description of Work
We asked for assistance with reprinting the interior of our house and our outside backyard deck. They were very involved, helpful, and professional. They were on time and on budget.

Category deck cleaning, interior painters

Great to hear, thanks for your review. Glad we could work with you guys. You have a beautiful home and now a paint job to match! We're here whenever you need us, take care.

05/11/2017

Craig C.

Luis did an excellent job. they are very courteous, attentive, and professional. They helped us in choosing colors and did masterful work. We highly recommend and plan to use in the near future for other painting needs..

Description of Work
Painting 3 rooms + doors in house interior. Isidro and

Category interior painters, cabinet refacing

Thanks for the feedback and the opportunity. All the work came out great, we're also looking forward to working with you in the future.

03/30/2017

April M.

Very good. He was on time, communicates promptly. I am limited to text messages during work hours, and Isidro was understanding. Would hire again, and have referred him to my neighbors.

Description of Work
We needed our rental property power washed and trim touched up. Isidro went above and beyond with stucco repair, and also painted the doors to match. There was a little upsell, but worth it, as we were limited in time.

Category stucco, house painters

Thank you! It was great getting your property renewed, we enjoyed the process and the result. We're glad to have worked with you and hopefully get the opportunity to work with your neighbors. Thanks for the referrals, we really appreciate it.

03/23/2017

Dino G.

It went well. The A&M team (Isidro & Luis) ensured that the plants were covered, the furniture was moved away, the patio was covered and the pergola was prepped without any debris falling into the swimming pool or plant beds. They tented pergola to protect everything from over spray. While spraying, they would hand roll surfaces to ensure paint was evenly applied. After most of the surfaces were painted, they returned to finish details by hand. It took them 2.5 days, the pergola looks terrific. They were courteous and professional. I would recommend them for others.

Description of Work
Needed a 20 X 20 foot pergola with several extensions scrapped, sanded, primed and painted.

Category house painters

Thank you for the review! It was great bringing the pergola back to life and we're very happy with how it looked once done. We're glad you were satisfied with our service!

03/21/2017

Jan K.

After getting bids from five different painting companies, I am so happy that I chose A&M New Home Painting! Isidro and Luis are very hard working, honest, professional, competitive, and they pay attention to details. I really liked how well they communicated, always double checking with me when they had a question. They did an outstanding job and all of my walls and trim look fantastic. Even my mortgage lender and other contractors have commented on the quality of the paint job! I am very pleased and can easily give them my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
My 1000 sq ft condo needed interior painting, including trim and some doors.

Category interior painters

Hello and thank you! it was great getting to work with you. We're glad to have been a part of your remodel. Congratulations on all the great work and your new home!

02/21/2017

Gracie A.

It went excellent, they did a great and they were great about their cleanup. They have attention to detail and make clear lines. They showed when they said they would and worked hard. Kind people to work with.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of my 2 story home, sanded down and stained and top-coated our deck

Category house painters

Likewise, we enjoyed working with you and painting your home. And thanks for the sandwiches you made for us! :)

01/29/2017

Edgar D.

Great experience working with them. Everything went to plan, I'm very happy with how my home turned out. I had a few concerns and request and they were knowledgeable and helpful. The guys are really detailed and efficient, I do highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Complete interior painting, drywall repair and cabinets

Category drywall, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Appreciate it [Member Name Removed]! Thank you. Your home turned out beautiful and it was a great experience working with you too. We are glad we could make the improvements you were looking for.

01/24/2017

Kimberly J.

Really great job. I definitely would recommend them.

Description of Work
Painted interior for getting my town house ready to sell. Awesome job.

12/19/2016

Vinh N.

Excellent service. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
We had our the exterior repainted with Isidro and Luis. They did a phenomenal job and exceeded my expectations. To painting the littlest thing like our mailbox. These guys pays attention to details and my house looks gorgeous. Thank you so much!

Category house painters

Great to hear! we're also very happy with how your home turned out. It was a great experience working with you and your family.

The Painting Company, LLC

We are experienced residential and commercial painters, and we are proud to be in San Diego! We are experts in interior and exterior painting, and our team will provide top-notch customer service throughout the entire process. Visit our site, learn more about our painting process, and call us with any questions. We can't wait to meet you!

Award 2022
    Offers by The Painting Company, LLC on Angi
    Rubios Painting Services

Here in Rubios Paintig Services provide great paintig quality, we do interior, exterior and commercial painting

Award 2022
    Interior Painting Services

We specialize in interior painting services, staining, cabinet painting, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Services We Offer Include: -Interior Painting -Exterior Painting -Specialty Finishes -Wood Staining & Laquer -Proud to support using eco friendly and low to no V.O.C paints. -Ktchen cabinets -Minor wall texturing and drywal -Residential/commercial property maintnance -Minor furniture repair -Metal refinishing -Speciallize in industrial coatings -Minor popcorn removal

-Cement staining -Heavy popcorn removal -