A&A Mold and Allergy Investigations

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2010

We provide mold inspections and mold testing services in San Diego and throughout San Diego County. We test your home for mold problems, including black mold. Our mold inspectors are honest, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. We can help you -- Satisfaction Guaranteed. We have two decades of experience and a trusted reputation for excellence. Our mold inspection company is BBB accredited, A+ rated. Call today to schedule an appointment....

Express Dry

IICRC Certified, we handle emergency flood response calls 24/7 and immediately fix your problems with the latest technology. Our goal is to get you back to normal fast by using the most advanced equipment and technology, including thermal imaging devices, to determine the extent of water, smoke or mold damage. We can detect moisture through drywall without penetrating any surfaces! Our work is precise and accurate. We handle jobs of any size from a toilet overflow to a whole house flood. Because our team has the right equipment and proper training, we are able to dry most structures within three days. Free water damage assessment for military and senior citizens!

Offers by Express Dry on Angi
Risk Free Serv Water Damage Repair San Diego

We at Risk Free Serv specialize in COVID-19 Disinfecting, Water, Mold, Fire and Smoke damage remediation and restoration for residential and commercial properties. If you are looking to get an honest and affordable price for one of our services you can call us and request a free inspection and estimate. Risk Free Serv was established on the basis of honesty, integrity and fairness. Which is why we have the customer best interest at heart.

Offers by Risk Free Serv Water Damage Repair San Diego on Angi
Hometown Restoration

Hometown Restoration prioritizes speed, professionalism and customer obsessed concern to respond and resolve all damage. We offer peace of mind in knowing your property is provided the best care in the industry. We go above and beyond to make sure our customer is taken care of. Hometown Restoration recognizes the trauma that is caused when a flood, fire, or biohazard incident occurs in a home. Our technicians are dedicated to providing our 5 Diamond Service

Offers by Hometown Restoration  on Angi

06/23/2017

It went fine. I have no comparison on the price because I've never had this done before. The quality seemed extensive. I didn't have to wait long at all. I called and I think they came out 2 days later. They were on time. Professionalism was very good.

Description of Work
They did mold testing. We didn't need any work. The test results came back ok.

08/15/2016

07/15/2016

Went very well. They were very informative when I called them. We have small guest house that we wanted tested. The guy who came out was very polite and took care of business. Just like they promised, they had the results back to me in two days. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Mold Air Testing

10/31/2014

Robert was the nicest and most professional man maybe that I have ever met. That is high praise. I was traumatized by the thought of and quot;moldand quot; and it's implications. Several conversations before I ever paid him a dime, Robert walked me through the process, counseled me on the information the renter had paid for and, ultimately, did another mold inspection at my request. He even said h...

Description of Work
Provided mold testing after renter had claimed that there was "toxic" mold and moved out after I told them the rent would be going up.

08/20/2014

Robert was on time and made the process very easy. I didn't do much shopping around for pricing, but Aand A had the best reviews and so I went with them and they didn't disappoint.

Description of Work
Mold and asbestos testing

07/23/2014

06/03/2014

Robert has come out 3 times to help us with our mold issues. The first time, he inspected free of charge, explaining what we need to have done (remediation). He spent an hour just educating us on mold and how it grows, the harm that could be caused, and the process to remove. He came a second time to test air and certain spots in the house. The third time, he came to inspect again and further educ...

Description of Work
Mold testing

Category mold removal

mold inspections, mold testing, toxic mold testing, black mold testing, home mold testing, indoor allergen testing

mold remediation, mold removal