A&A Mold and Allergy Investigations

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2010

We provide mold inspections and mold testing services in San Diego and throughout San Diego County. We test your home for mold problems, including black mold. Our mold inspectors are honest, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. We can help you -- Satisfaction Guaranteed. We have two decades of experience and a trusted reputation for excellence. Our mold inspection company is BBB accredited, A+ rated. Call today to schedule an appointment....

Flood Solutions Inc.

Flood Solutions Inc.

Flood and mold restoration. Water Damage - When faced with any type of water damage, we are the experts you need to restore your property. Mold Remediation - We are certified experts at remediating hazardous mold.

06/23/2017

It went fine. I have no comparison on the price because I've never had this done before. The quality seemed extensive. I didn't have to wait long at all. I called and I think they came out 2 days later. They were on time. Professionalism was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did mold testing. We didn't need any work. The test results came back ok.

08/15/2016

07/15/2016

Went very well. They were very informative when I called them. We have small guest house that we wanted tested. The guy who came out was very polite and took care of business. Just like they promised, they had the results back to me in two days. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Air Testing

10/31/2014

Robert was the nicest and most professional man maybe that I have ever met. That is high praise. I was traumatized by the thought of and quot;moldand quot; and it's implications. Several conversations before I ever paid him a dime, Robert walked me through the process, counseled me on the information the renter had paid for and, ultimately, did another mold inspection at my request. He even said h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided mold testing after renter had claimed that there was "toxic" mold and moved out after I told them the rent would be going up.

08/20/2014

Robert was on time and made the process very easy. I didn't do much shopping around for pricing, but Aand A had the best reviews and so I went with them and they didn't disappoint.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold and asbestos testing

CATEGORY mold removal

mold inspections, mold testing, toxic mold testing, black mold testing, home mold testing, indoor allergen testing

mold remediation, mold removal