AAA Joe's Best Plumbing

Founded 1992 • With Angi since November 2010

2933 Ingelow St.

San Diego, CA 92106

Plumbing, Heating, Drains and Handyman Services in business since 1992.

06/09/2013

Richard C.

Joe came out the next day and installed a new valve in about an hour. I noted that the old valve protuded from the wall about 5 1/2 inches and I thought this might result in the new stove being farther from the wall than I would like. Joe found in his truck a shorter extension pipe which put the valve right close to the wall. He did a good job. I have used Joe for several other larger plumbing jobs since 1995 and he has always done a good job at a fair price. He installed a tankless water heater and later replaced old cast iron drain lines under my house.

Description of Work
Joe replaced a gas valve for my kitchen stove. I am getting a new stove installed and the installer said I needed a new style valve. They could not do the work so I called Joe.

Category plumbing

11/23/2010

Paula M.

He?s a really good plumber and he?s been really busy doing big plumbing jobs lately so it can be hard to get him. I would recommend him because he is competent and he tells you exactly what is wrong and what he is doing. He is reasonable; he doesn?t overcharge you. In a different house, we had a problem where the drains kept backing up and nobody could fix it so it kept happening. I called and told him that no one could find the problem but he found the broken pipe in the back yard and fixed it.

Description of Work
AAA Joe’s Best Plumbing hooked up the pump to my swimming pool, fixed my door, and sent someone to fix my backed-up drain. He also put in new fixtures in my bathroom and kitchen.

Category plumbing, doors, drain cleaning

Prince Charmin Plumbing Heating

We specialize in plumbing and HVAC services. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Olympia Services

At OLYMPIA Services We are committed to customer service. We have 100% satisfaction guarantees. We are licensed and insured. We are fully train and certify as a restoration specialists. Our reputation is based on fast responses, unparalleled quality, and uninhibited commitment has contributed to our growth as a company. We understand that the need for property restoration services can come at the most unexpected times—which is why we are always ready to help! Olympia aims to exceed the expectations of every customer we work with and restore their property to its pre-damage state.

John Padilla Plumbing

Have a clog or a leak? We are the winner of the 2022 Best Plumbers in San Diego Award and we are ready to help you. Our professional team has over 12 years of experience and can address any and every plumbing concern you have. We were 1 of 3 companies nominated in 2022 by the San Diego Chamber of Commerce for Customer First Customer Service Award. Call now to schedule your service!

Plumbing, Heating, Drains and Handyman Services.