911 Restoration of San Diego

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2011

911 Restoration of San Diego is a full-scale water damage cleanup restoration company offering you peace of mind after a disaster. We provide water damage restoration, sanitization, mold removal, fire & smoke damage, reconstruction and everything in between with 24/7 availability. Take precautionary actions during the coronavirus. Our techs are trained to sanitize and clean your property with disinfection solutions and follow CDC and EPA protocols. Disasters can happen anytime due to pipe bursts, flood damage, roof leaks, storm damage or other water damage-related emergencies. Fortunately, our IICRC-certified techs will rapidly respond within 45 minutes to handle any water related emergency and help minimize damage. ...

OM Drywall

The company provides finishing of drywall to residential customers. We have built a loyal customer base through trust, integrity, and quality work.

01/31/2019

All work was done in a timely and professional manner. .I will use 911 Restoration.com if I have future leak damage and recommend the company to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired leaking pipe, ripped out saturated drywall in affected area, replaced and painted new drywall.

CATEGORY drywall,insulation,water damage restoration,mold removal

01/10/2019

It was done very quickly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The wet portion of the dry wall needed to be removed and the whole area needed to be dried out.

CATEGORY drywall,insulation,water damage restoration,mold removal

12/31/2018

The team was incredibly responsive, did the work quickly and with great skill. When I was leaving town for a few days, they were able to move up the repairs by a few days to accommodate my schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water damage mitigation and drywall repair

CATEGORY drywall,water damage restoration,mold removal

10/24/2018

When I called I told them I was in a bind and I needed my AC fixed as quick as possible. They showed up the next day. Explained and Demonstrated the issues to me. We set a date and everything was replaced and fixed on time. I would use them again but I hope I never have an issue like this again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair drywall after AC leak.

CATEGORY drywall,water damage restoration,mold removal

09/21/2018

went so well! they were quick and our point of contact Roni was beyond excellent! the work was done much faster then expected with great results so happy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mold from water damage

CATEGORY mold removal

Water Damage Restoration, Floodwater Extraction, Leak Repair, Ruptured Hose Repair, Pipe Burst Repair, Mold Remediation, Mold Testing, Visual Mold Inspections, Mold and Fungus Removal, Mold Spore Removal, Fire Damage Restoration, Smoke Stain Cleanup, Ash and Tar Removal, Smoke Odor Removal, Disaster Restoration, Sewage Backup Cleanup, Black Water Removal, Sewage Decontamination, Water & Smoke Damage, Air duct, Complete Home Renovations, and Disaster Remediation Services

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check