1-877-APPLIANCE

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2013

P.O.Box 151735

San Diego, CA 92175

Welcome to 1-877-Appliance website! Our employees are highly qualified professionals who have years of experience and training. We take care of our customers, making the cost of services as low as possible, ensuring the quality work and use of original parts from the manufacturer. The diagnostic fee is waived if you do repair with us. In addition to maintenance and service of your appliances, we also provide advice on their proper use and care....

11/03/2018

Napoleon F.

It went well, everything is working.

Description of Work
Repair built-in microwave oven.

Category small appliance repair

03/13/2017

Robert B.

The guy came out and looked at that problem we had, and said he really wasn't able to fix it, and he didn't charge me anything. He told me what I needed to do to fix it, and I did. So, I was very satisfied with him. Well, he basically told me what to do, and he didn't charged me anything for the cost, because he wasn't able to fix the problem.

Description of Work
Appliance repair.

02/27/2017

Jacqueline S.

On the bill the repairman made a comment that the refrigerator was leaking. I called the company and to find out about the leak and never returned my call.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

01/06/2017

Robert S.

Contractor had pulled unit from wall, found the slow leak, took a photo of the valve, and sent it to owner of 1-877-Appliance to request replacement for me. The following morning the technician, Vladamir, showed up and within about a half hour had replaced the valve (Not much to do for the freezer was already accessible, and diagnosis had been made) He was on time, did his job promptly, but the bill he presented was atrocious; $109.95 labor for half an hour's work; the valve itself was $69.95 probably fairly priced. I figure the labor would be about $219.95 per hour - pretty steep labor cost.

Description of Work
Water valve replacement on 2 yr. old Frigidaire freezer icemaker

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

11/07/2016

Theresa D.

Vald arrived within the timeframe specified and after asking a few questions got started on the unit. I was in the next room and he let me know what the possibilities may be. Either the drain pump was blocked or it would need to be replaced for an estimated cost of $300. Fortunately he just needed to remove junk (specifically a hairpin) that had built up in there. It only took about an hour.

Description of Work
My LG Tromm washer kept stopping mid-cycle. After draining the water from the unit each time and trouble-shooting on my own (resetting the system, running through the codes, etc) the washer still kept stalling. I called 1-877-Appliance and had an appointment for a technician to come at a day and time convenient to my schedule.

10/26/2016

Lori Y.

They were on time and great. They were honest about telling me it would cost more to repair it than to just buy a new one.

Description of Work
They inspected my microwave convection oven.

08/09/2016

carey T.

Prompt, courteous, professional. I am very happy with the service I received from 877-appliance for my Samsung top load washer

Description of Work
Check up for washer

07/12/2016

Val P.

Vlad came a day early, which I appreciated since my washer wasn't working. He troubleshot the problem immediately, fixed it and was in and out in an hour. Great service and fair pricing! Thank you

Description of Work
Fixed my washer

06/28/2016

Jane G.

Gary is the best! He arrived promptly and immediately diagnosed the problem with the washer. He did the repair quickly and expertly. He was honest about my options (repair vs. getting a new machine) and I am happy that my old washer was fixable for a good price. I would recommend this appliance repair service to anyone and I'll definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Gary repaired our older washing machine at a great price! He replaced an essential part and got it running again.

03/09/2016

Mapuana A.

I had a problem with my dryer, wasn't heating up, I was told it was the dryer vent hose that needed to be cleaned. So, after shelling out $99 for that, we discovered that it STILL wasn't heating up. So, I checked Angie's List, found a local repair place, the person on the other end was VERY nice. He handled my hysteria very politely, assured me they could help & said someone would be out between 11-1 p.m. Well, they arrived at 11:40 & were gone by12:45...it was so refreshing to have someone respond, calm me down, & then actually do the job! No, it's not free, but it was less expensive than the dealer would have been!!! No upselling, no scolding me for this or that, they just diagnosed it, told me what was being done, did it & POOF! Like magic, I have a working dryer!

Description of Work
Came out within ONE HOUR of my hysterical call, fixed my dryer, moved everything back & made sure I was satisfied when they left...EXTREMELY satisfied!

BEST APPLIANCE SERVICE

We service all major brands. Our technicians have over 30 years experience. We offer same day service in most areas. We pride ourselves on honesty and transparency. All of our technicians are trained and certified. Enjoy peace of mind knowing you will be taken care of. We are COVID conscious and take all necessary precautions before entering your home.

Big City Appliance Repair

In 2010 I got my degree and since then we've been working on tons of projects together. I learned a really important rule from my dad "Always over do, but never underdeliver". Thus, we getting happy customers.

BUDGET APPLIANCE SERVICE

Budget Appliance Service has been family owned and operated in San Diego County for 20 plus years with a BBB A+ Rating! Budget Appliance Service Serving all of San Diego and North County Call Us Today At 1-(800) 967-7012 or visit us at budgetappliancesandiego.com We Fix, You Save! Please give us a call for all your repair and service needs! Our service call is $65 but is FREE with any repair. We strive to provide expedient service with competitive prices.

Offers by BUDGET APPLIANCE SERVICE on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Services at 1-877-Appliance Repair If you're looking for excellent service and a people-friendly approach, then you've come to the right place. 1-877-Appliance Repair, our ultimate goal is to serve you and make your experience a pleasant one, and our team will stop at nothing to ensure that you come away more than satisfied.

We DO NOT sell parts, We DO NOT service small household appliances:mixers, steamers,vacumes etc....