1-877-APPLIANCE

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2013

Welcome to 1-877-Appliance website! Our employees are highly qualified professionals who have years of experience and training. We take care of our customers, making the cost of services as low as possible, ensuring the quality work and use of original parts from the manufacturer. The diagnostic fee is waived if you do repair with us. In addition to maintenance and service of your appliances, we also provide advice on their proper use and care....

Axis Appliance Repair

Axis Appliance Repair is a full-service consumer and residential appliance repair business. We repair all types of appliances: washers, dryers, refrigerators, microwaves, ovens, ranges, dishwashers, commercial refrigerators, A/C's, swamp coolers, trash compactors We service all brands of appliances. We work regularly with home insurance and warranty companies and are VERY familiar with most major brands, including very upscale appliances. We employ a large office staff and a number of technicians ready to serve you to your satisfaction.

BUDGET APPLIANCE SERVICE

Budget Appliance Service has been family owned and operated in San Diego County for 20 plus years with a BBB A+ Rating! Budget Appliance Service Serving all of San Diego and North County Call Us Today At 1-(800) 967-7012 or visit us at budgetappliancesandiego.com We Fix, You Save! Please give us a call for all your repair and service needs! Our service call is $65 but is FREE with any repair. We strive to provide expedient service with competitive prices.

Offers by BUDGET APPLIANCE SERVICE on Angi
Premier Appliance Repair

Premier Appliance Repair is a local business in San Diego. We offer repair and sales of all leading makes and models, including built in appliances. To schedule an appointment for REPAIRS please call: 877 379-6200, 619 377-6388, 858 227-9488 or 760 266-5244. For information about PURCHASES ONLY please call 877 563-7773 or 858 304-6444! Our showroom is open Mon-Saturday 10 AM-7 PM We rely so much on appliances to make our lives comfortable. Therefore, when appliances break down, it is not just a minor disruption, but also a major inconvenience. Premier Appliance Repair is an appliance repair company that knows how significant it is, to maintain your appliances. We are the most dependable and trusted appliance repair company in San Diego and its surrounding areas. Whether you need your oven fixed or refrigerator repaired, we have all the necessary expertise and tools, to work on your appliances. Our well-trained and experienced technicians strive to get the repair done quickly. Our friendly technicians will act professionally while in your home. We will arrive on time, give clear and fair estimates, and leave your residence as clean and neat as we met it. You can rely on us for premium services. Give us a call, or contact us on our website, and we will gladly respond to your concern. With Premier Appliance Repair you will get affordable and discounted prices, background check for all employees for you safety. Free written estimates if we do the job, no surprises, no hidden charges, estimate will be given before we start, answer all your questions, same day service for your convenience. All work is guaranteed, we use only factory genuine parts, and 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We will beat any written estimate by 15%.

11/03/2018

It went well, everything is working.

Description of Work
Repair built-in microwave oven.

Category small appliance repair

03/13/2017

The guy came out and looked at that problem we had, and said he really wasn't able to fix it, and he didn't charge me anything. He told me what I needed to do to fix it, and I did. So, I was very satisfied with him. Well, he basically told me what to do, and he didn't charged me anything for the cost, because he wasn't able to fix the problem.

Description of Work
Appliance repair.

02/27/2017

On the bill the repairman made a comment that the refrigerator was leaking. I called the company and to find out about the leak and never returned my call.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

01/06/2017

Contractor had pulled unit from wall, found the slow leak, took a photo of the valve, and sent it to owner of 1-877-Appliance to request replacement for me. The following morning the technician, Vladamir, showed up and within about a half hour had replaced the valve (Not much to do for the freezer was already accessible, and diagnosis had been made) He was on time, did his job promptly, but the bi...

Description of Work
Water valve replacement on 2 yr. old Frigidaire freezer icemaker

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

11/07/2016

Vald arrived within the timeframe specified and after asking a few questions got started on the unit. I was in the next room and he let me know what the possibilities may be. Either the drain pump was blocked or it would need to be replaced for an estimated cost of $300. Fortunately he just needed to remove junk (specifically a hairpin) that had built up in there. It only took about an hour.

Description of Work
My LG Tromm washer kept stopping mid-cycle. After draining the water from the unit each time and trouble-shooting on my own (resetting the system, running through the codes, etc) the washer still kept stalling. I called 1-877-Appliance and had an appointment for a technician to come at a day and time convenient to my schedule.

Category appliance repair

Services at 1-877-Appliance Repair If you're looking for excellent service and a people-friendly approach, then you've come to the right place. 1-877-Appliance Repair, our ultimate goal is to serve you and make your experience a pleasant one, and our team will stop at nothing to ensure that you come away more than satisfied.

We DO NOT sell parts, We DO NOT service small household appliances:mixers, steamers,vacumes etc....

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal