1-877-APPLIANCE

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2013

P.O.Box 151735

San Diego, CA 92175

Welcome to 1-877-Appliance website! Our employees are highly qualified professionals who have years of experience and training. We take care of our customers, making the cost of services as low as possible, ensuring the quality work and use of original parts from the manufacturer. The diagnostic fee is waived if you do repair with us. In addition to maintenance and service of your appliances, we also provide advice on their proper use and care....

06/27/2020

Mat K.

Very well!

Description of Work
Refrigerator was not staying cold enough and clothes dryer was squeaking.

12/19/2018

Gerald C.

Great very happy

Description of Work
Over repair

11/03/2018

Napoleon F.

It went well, everything is working.

Description of Work
Repair built-in microwave oven.

Category small appliance repair

10/23/2018

Dan M.

high quality and proffesional

Description of Work
Fixed Dishwasher

04/17/2017

GLENN G.

Excellent.

Description of Work
Washing machine drain was plugged. Cleaned drain hose multiple times until it was free of debris.

Category small appliance repair

03/13/2017

Robert B.

The guy came out and looked at that problem we had, and said he really wasn't able to fix it, and he didn't charge me anything. He told me what I needed to do to fix it, and I did. So, I was very satisfied with him. Well, he basically told me what to do, and he didn't charged me anything for the cost, because he wasn't able to fix the problem.

Description of Work
Appliance repair.

02/27/2017

Jacqueline S.

On the bill the repairman made a comment that the refrigerator was leaking. I called the company and to find out about the leak and never returned my call.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

01/06/2017

Robert S.

Contractor had pulled unit from wall, found the slow leak, took a photo of the valve, and sent it to owner of 1-877-Appliance to request replacement for me. The following morning the technician, Vladamir, showed up and within about a half hour had replaced the valve (Not much to do for the freezer was already accessible, and diagnosis had been made) He was on time, did his job promptly, but the bill he presented was atrocious; $109.95 labor for half an hour's work; the valve itself was $69.95 probably fairly priced. I figure the labor would be about $219.95 per hour - pretty steep labor cost.

Description of Work
Water valve replacement on 2 yr. old Frigidaire freezer icemaker

11/07/2016

Theresa D.

Vald arrived within the timeframe specified and after asking a few questions got started on the unit. I was in the next room and he let me know what the possibilities may be. Either the drain pump was blocked or it would need to be replaced for an estimated cost of $300. Fortunately he just needed to remove junk (specifically a hairpin) that had built up in there. It only took about an hour.

Description of Work
My LG Tromm washer kept stopping mid-cycle. After draining the water from the unit each time and trouble-shooting on my own (resetting the system, running through the codes, etc) the washer still kept stalling. I called 1-877-Appliance and had an appointment for a technician to come at a day and time convenient to my schedule.

10/26/2016

Lori Y.

They were on time and great. They were honest about telling me it would cost more to repair it than to just buy a new one.

Description of Work
They inspected my microwave convection oven.

08/09/2016

carey T.

Prompt, courteous, professional. I am very happy with the service I received from 877-appliance for my Samsung top load washer

Description of Work
Check up for washer

07/14/2016

Pamela M.

07/12/2016

Val P.

Vlad came a day early, which I appreciated since my washer wasn't working. He troubleshot the problem immediately, fixed it and was in and out in an hour. Great service and fair pricing! Thank you

Description of Work
Fixed my washer

06/28/2016

Jane G.

Gary is the best! He arrived promptly and immediately diagnosed the problem with the washer. He did the repair quickly and expertly. He was honest about my options (repair vs. getting a new machine) and I am happy that my old washer was fixable for a good price. I would recommend this appliance repair service to anyone and I'll definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Gary repaired our older washing machine at a great price! He replaced an essential part and got it running again.

06/24/2016

Diane T.

Description of Work
Fast efficient and honest. Clear explanations as to what was going on and how to fix it. We have a ventless Bosch dryer that was not drying properly. The technician showed us where the lint would build up in a compartment that was not easily found. It is working better than ever.

03/11/2016

Kittrece R.

Description of Work
Diagnosed & replaced bad fan in refrigerator/freezer which also involved unloading & replacing all the frozen foods which they did a nice job helping with too.

03/09/2016

Mapuana A.

I had a problem with my dryer, wasn't heating up, I was told it was the dryer vent hose that needed to be cleaned. So, after shelling out $99 for that, we discovered that it STILL wasn't heating up. So, I checked Angie's List, found a local repair place, the person on the other end was VERY nice. He handled my hysteria very politely, assured me they could help & said someone would be out between 11-1 p.m. Well, they arrived at 11:40 & were gone by12:45...it was so refreshing to have someone respond, calm me down, & then actually do the job! No, it's not free, but it was less expensive than the dealer would have been!!! No upselling, no scolding me for this or that, they just diagnosed it, told me what was being done, did it & POOF! Like magic, I have a working dryer!

Description of Work
Came out within ONE HOUR of my hysterical call, fixed my dryer, moved everything back & made sure I was satisfied when they left...EXTREMELY satisfied!

11/22/2015

Naomi T.

Gary was the technician - had to take apart the dryer and diagnosed that the motor was no longer good. Told us it would take (at the most) a week to get the part. He was good on his word - 1 week later the part arrived and he installed it with no problems. I have been told that the Samsung Brand is no longer a good brand - difficult to fix( not by Gary - other repair companies). It has only been 2 days since our dryer was fixed and its working just fine - so I'm hoping I will get another 8 yrs on the motor - crossing our fingers !! Gary was professional and efficient.

Description of Work
Replaced the motor in our Samsung Dryer

10/31/2015

BARBARA M.

Gary arrived exactly when he said he would and promptly looked at and diagnosed the problems with my microwave and refrigerator. He repaired each problem and double/triple checked each repair to ensure they had been fixed correctly. Even though the refrigerator proved more difficult to service than thought, he happily did the repair for the same ballpark amount originally quoted. I would recommend this repair service to friends and would use them again.

Description of Work
Repaired microwave and refrigerator

08/17/2015

Joni S.

refrigerator would not keep cold, Gary showed up on time and got right to it,had the problem trouble shot and repaired in about 20 min's, gave me options on different repairs and costs.Very good customer service!!

Description of Work
Repaired my refrigerator

08/03/2015

Fancisco G.

We weighted the cost of the compressor and labor to replace it and decided to buy a new fridge

Description of Work
Trouble-shoot refrigerator and determined compressor was bad and required replacement.

04/02/2015

susan M.

He was profession. He was very fast and helpful.

Description of Work
He Fix the problem.

01/07/2015

Veronica H.

I requested service on my microwave via their web page. I filled out the form with my phone number and email address asking for service on today's date. I requested it last Sunday. I didn't get a phone call or email to confirm the date or give me a time. The first contact I had with them after requesting the service was today when the technician said he would be at my house in 30 minutes. I told him that when I did not hear from the company I purchased a new microwave and that it would be installed tomorrow. He apologized and I told him to please let the company know that I was never contacted about the service.

Description of Work
Actually, they did not do anything and that is the issue. They never contacted me to set up an appointment.

01/05/2015

wallace F.

While service was not provided the situation was handled in a professional manner at a reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Provided guidance regarding resolving a plumbing problem.

07/23/2014

edward C.

Not only did they rebuild the ice maker, they came back multiple times when unexpected problems occured. They returned for free and even brought it back to the shop to fix something that they had not anticipated they would need to replace. They helped me rebuild the water drainage system as well. They were very good to work with and they were extremely fair in terms of price.

Description of Work
They completely rebuilt an icemaker that had not been working for over two years.

A+ Appliances

Same day service for in home appliance repair. Our service call is $49.95 and it is FREE with any repair. If you decide to go with the repair once we diagnose the problem and present you with an estimate. Our technicians are factory trained and fully licensed. We offer over 20 years experience servicing San Diego areas. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

BEST APPLIANCE SERVICE

We service all major brands. Our technicians have over 30 years experience. We offer same day service in most areas. We pride ourselves on honesty and transparency. All of our technicians are trained and certified. Enjoy peace of mind knowing you will be taken care of. We are COVID conscious and take all necessary precautions before entering your home.

BUDGET APPLIANCE SERVICE

Budget Appliance Service has been family owned and operated in San Diego County for 20 plus years with a BBB A+ Rating! Budget Appliance Service Serving all of San Diego and North County Call Us Today At 1-(800) 967-7012 or visit us at budgetappliancesandiego.com We Fix, You Save! Please give us a call for all your repair and service needs! Our service call is $65 but is FREE with any repair. We strive to provide expedient service with competitive prices.

Offers by BUDGET APPLIANCE SERVICE on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Services at 1-877-Appliance Repair If you're looking for excellent service and a people-friendly approach, then you've come to the right place. 1-877-Appliance Repair, our ultimate goal is to serve you and make your experience a pleasant one, and our team will stop at nothing to ensure that you come away more than satisfied.

We DO NOT sell parts, We DO NOT service small household appliances:mixers, steamers,vacumes etc....