San Diego Tile Installation - Priest Tile

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2012

San Diego County, CA 92111

Over a decade of home tile installation and repair in San Diego! Priest Tile - San Diego Tile Installation is committed to clean tile installation, clean, beautiful work, and superb customer service. Specializing in tile flooring, bathroom tile and kitchen backsplash tile in ceramic, porcelain and all natural stone....

09/17/2019

Ray H.

I recently had Derek Priest, owner of San Diego Tile, complete the tile work (floor, shower, and backsplash) on my master bath remodel and I couldn't be more pleased. Derek was quick to visit for the initial quote, his price was competitive, and he was always prompt while working on the project. Each day he always ensured the work area was clean and he completed the project within his targeted timeline. I would definitely recommend going with Derek Priest and San Diego Tile Installation for any tile project!!!

Description of Work
Master bath floor & shower tile, and backsplash

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

12/06/2017

Martin L.

Derek and his crew do outstanding work. I couldn't be happier with the results and professionalism with which he conducted the work. The results are stunning and the quality of the work is excellent. They needed to solve a few problems with my floor, but solved them and produced a quality, finished result and I couldn't be happier. I would hire again.

Description of Work
I hired Derek for the second time to do a much larger tile job, removed and retiling a kitchen/dining area, as well as installing backsplash. Also had him remove and retile a bathroom floor and shower.

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

12/06/2017

Martin L.

Derek does great work. He did everything we asked for in a timely manner at a good price and excellent quality of work. From demo to finishing, it was professional and looked great.

Description of Work
Retile of kitchen floor and back splash. Also master bath redone.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

04/25/2017

Martin L.

The work was excellent, and timing was great too. I'm totally satisfied with the results and would hire Priest Tile again.

Description of Work
I needed a kitchen tiled.

02/22/2017

Kimberlyn V.

Everything came out wonderful and we love our finished kitchen backsplash and the new look of our fireplace.

Description of Work
I hired Derek with Priest Tile to do a kitchen backsplash and tile our fireplace.

10/14/2016

TERRY O.

Our floors look great! Derek did a wonderful job installing ceramic floor tile (on the diagonal) in our small bathroom and laundry room. He responded promptly to my request for a quotation and kept to his expected installation time line. It was a real pleasure to have someone as friendly, professional and talented as Derek work in our home.

Description of Work
Install ceramic floor tile in bathroom and laundry room.

06/02/2016

DARLENE M.

Description of Work
Deric tiled my tub enclosure after a major plumbing leak gutted my bathroom. It is always intimidating for me as a single older woman to get estimates and hire contractors but Deric made the process easy and relaxing. He's easy going and very professional at the same time. His prices are very fair, he works fast and neat, discusses all design choices with me and overall is an absolute pleasure to do business with. My tub enclosure is beautiful and I highly recommend Deric to everyone. This guy is a winner.

Category bathtub refinishing,home remodeling

03/01/2016

Glory O.

Derek's tile work is wonderful. I can't stop looking at my subway tile backsplash in my new kitchen. He does really good work. I found him on Angie List and am very happy with my choice. Would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
subway tile backsplash in kitchen

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,home remodeling

08/28/2015

John N.

Derek arrived to begin the job as scheduled and completed the job in the time estimated. Job was completed in two days. Cleaned area after work was completed.

Description of Work
Installed glass mosaic tile back splash in kitchen

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile

06/15/2014

Dianne Z.

Derrick said that he would finish our floor project in five days time. He was here each day at the time he said he would be. He was always friendly and polite and we felt comfortable leaving him in our home on his own. Additionally, he cleaned up each day and removed all debris as promised. We are very pleased with the quality of his work. We will show it off and recommend him to everyone. He graciously offered (and we accepted) his help moving some heavy pieces of furniture before and after the installation. This was our first time using an Angie's List recommended service provider. Please give Derrick a well deserved "A" Rating.

Description of Work
Derrick installed 1,000 square feet of floor tile in our home. Also, he added a ceramic tile backsplash to an existing outdoor kitchen island. The backsplash was something that we asked him to do after we had contracted him for the floor. We are pleased to say that he did excellent work on both projects.

Category bathtub refinishing

PACIFIC BATHTUB REFINISHERS INC

We offer quality and affordable bathtub refinishing services.

Bath Fitter

Bath Fitter is America's leading one-day bath and shower remodeler, offering a variety of solutions including tub-to-shower conversions.

Offers by Bath Fitter on Angi
    J. Farrow General Contracting Inc

Full home restorations and remodels. Including kitchen, bath, additions, small upgrades and repairs. No job to big or small! We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Remodeling services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Electrical, plumbing, granite counter tops, butcher block installation, stained concrete

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about San Diego Tile Installation - Priest Tile

How is San Diego Tile Installation - Priest Tile overall rated?

San Diego Tile Installation - Priest Tile is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are San Diego Tile Installation - Priest Tile open?

San Diego Tile Installation - Priest Tile is open:

Sunday: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

What payment options does San Diego Tile Installation - Priest Tile provide

San Diego Tile Installation - Priest Tile accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does San Diego Tile Installation - Priest Tile offer free estimates?

Yes, San Diego Tile Installation - Priest Tile offers free project estimates.

Does San Diego Tile Installation - Priest Tile offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, San Diego Tile Installation - Priest Tile does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does San Diego Tile Installation - Priest Tile offer a senior discount?

No, San Diego Tile Installation - Priest Tile does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by San Diego Tile Installation - Priest Tile?

No, San Diego Tile Installation - Priest Tile does not offer warranties.

What services does San Diego Tile Installation - Priest Tile offer?

San Diego Tile Installation - Priest Tile offers the following services: We specialize in tile flooring, bathroom tile installation, counter-top tile installation, tile showers and bathtub surrounds, kitchen tile backsplash, mosaic and decorative tile work in ceramic, porcelain and all natural stone.

Are there any services San Diego Tile Installation - Priest Tile does not offer?