San Diego Tile Installation - Priest Tile

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2012

Over a decade of home tile installation and repair in San Diego! Priest Tile - San Diego Tile Installation is committed to clean tile installation, clean, beautiful work, and superb customer service. Specializing in tile flooring, bathroom tile and kitchen backsplash tile in ceramic, porcelain and all natural stone....

Bath Fitter

Bath Fitter is America's leading one-day bath and shower remodeler, offering a variety of solutions including tub-to-shower conversions.

Offers by Bath Fitter on Angi
Halpert Construction

Halpert Construction specializes in working with home owners to enhance their living environment by doing bathroom, kitchen and whole house remodels, or simply working on smaller projects that are on the honey-do list. We take pride in offering cost-efficient services while not sacrificing on quality. Your home is your sanctuary, so why trust just anyone at the cheapest price? Halpert Construction arrives on time, provides excellent personalized service unlike any other and within budget.

Offers by Halpert Construction on Angi
King Remodeling

King Remodeling SD is a general remodeling company located in San Diego, CA. Assisting many clients all over San Diego County, our goal is to improve all residential properties and help neighborhoods/ communities become more energy efficient and eco-friendly. One of the reasons our clients stick with us for many years is because of our quality line of work, and our family-feel type of business. We do our very best to ensure our clients are completely satisfied with our projects before we go home at the end of the day, leaving them stress-free and at ease! If you are considering a home remodeling project, please feel free to contact us at anytime with questions or to schedule a free quote.

Offers by King Remodeling on Angi

09/17/2019

I recently had Derek Priest, owner of San Diego Tile, complete the tile work (floor, shower, and backsplash) on my master bath remodel and I couldn't be more pleased. Derek was quick to visit for the initial quote, his price was competitive, and he was always prompt while working on the project. Each day he always ensured the work area was clean and he completed the project within his targeted tim...

Description of Work
Master bath floor & shower tile, and backsplash

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

12/06/2017

Derek does great work. He did everything we asked for in a timely manner at a good price and excellent quality of work. From demo to finishing, it was professional and looked great.

Description of Work
Retile of kitchen floor and back splash. Also master bath redone.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

12/06/2017

Derek and his crew do outstanding work. I couldn't be happier with the results and professionalism with which he conducted the work. The results are stunning and the quality of the work is excellent. They needed to solve a few problems with my floor, but solved them and produced a quality, finished result and I couldn't be happier. I would hire again.

Description of Work
I hired Derek for the second time to do a much larger tile job, removed and retiling a kitchen/dining area, as well as installing backsplash. Also had him remove and retile a bathroom floor and shower.

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

04/25/2017

The work was excellent, and timing was great too. I'm totally satisfied with the results and would hire Priest Tile again.

Description of Work
I needed a kitchen tiled.

Category ceramic tile

02/22/2017

Everything came out wonderful and we love our finished kitchen backsplash and the new look of our fireplace.

Description of Work
I hired Derek with Priest Tile to do a kitchen backsplash and tile our fireplace.

Category ceramic tile

We specialize in tile flooring, bathroom tile installation, counter-top tile installation, tile showers and bathtub surrounds, kitchen tile backsplash, mosaic and decorative tile work in ceramic, porcelain and all natural stone.

Electrical, plumbing, granite counter tops, butcher block installation, stained concrete