C & A Builders

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2010

C & A Builders has been pleasing our clients on the SF Peninsula since 1991. We offer all levels of renovations on residential and commercial properties....

Mousebusterz, Inc

Mousebusterz, Inc

Intelligent pest solutions and superior trained pest specialists do not come without great training, dedication, and the desire to truly help our neighbors rid themselves of potential diseases and bacteria brought in by pests including rodents and roaches. The painful bites and stings of spiders, wasps and bees or the extreme nuisance of ants, silverfish, crickets, and other general pests. We here at Mousebusterz, Inc care deeply about the safety and comfort of our neighbors. Amid this pandemic that we all face, Many are working from home and are seeing pest issues for the first time. We here at Mousebusterz, Inc observe all COVID-19 safety protocols when dealing with tenants in their homes or office staff in their workplace. Mousebusterz, Inc personnel focus on the root cause of pest infestations and not on the symptoms. This approach ensures long lasting control. If you’re looking for Top notch pest control, state of the art pest management, and customized solutions, look no further.

03/12/2014

They were really good. They do good quality work. They weren't necessarily the cheapest but I was confident in them as having the best and is the most qualified. They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
C & A Builders did some repair work in my house. They did termite repair too and installed some skylights for me. They replaced some old, very funky external skylights that were done by the home owner some 30 years ago.

CATEGORY pest control,skylights

11/08/2012

Overall, Chris was very professional, responsive and his crew does excellent work - very thorough, meticulous and clean. His guys were always on time, trustworthy and played good music. I felt the job was well managed, and required little involvement from my side. However cost-wise, C & A Builders is no bargain - it's on the very high end of the market at $75/man hour. Doesn't matter who is on the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Chris and his crew to correct negligent work by previous contractor - under the floor framing, install i-beam and three cripple walls.

CATEGORY home builders

12/11/2011

I gathered three estimates. C&A came in quickly and it was very clear to what the charges would be.  Also, the timeline was between five and six weeks.  As it turns out, they were finished in five weeks.  Also, they were extremely helpful keeping me wihtin budget and helping me shop for appliances, fixtures, carpet etc. All said and done, the end result exceeded my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total remodel of condo.  Kitchen, bathrooms, flooring, painting, inside doors, closet doors, fixtures.

CATEGORY closet systems,remodeling,home builders,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

New residential construction, additions, remodeling kitchens and baths & repairs.