Blue Angels Cleaning Services

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

1212H El Camino Real

San Bruno, CA 94066

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Whether you need a one-time service call or an ongoing maintenance program, Blue Angels Cleaning Services offers flexible and reliable janitorial services: Residential homes Banks and credit unions Schools and daycares Medical offices Office buildings Apartment complexes Gyms and recreational facilities Health care institutions Construction sites...

house cleaning (23)carpet cleaning (1)

05/04/2021

mike R.

Great! Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
move out cleaning and carpet washing

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

07/17/2019

Mary Lou C.

The work will be paid on my credit card when I talk to Keith Blaylock to morrow. Mary Lou

Description of Work
Two Bathrooms, Two bedroom, a Kitchen, a living room and dining room, a hallway, the laundry room and my office area were thoroughly dusted. The rugs in all rooms were vacuumed, and my kitchen office area floor area was dry mopped and then wet mopped. Great job.

Work Completed On 07/16/2019

04/15/2019

Lavitor M.

Very friendly, professional and straightforward approach.

Description of Work
While managing a large apartment complex, I had the opportunity to be working with Blue Angels Cleaning Services for over 3 years. They are extremely hard working, dependable and attentive. I do not hesitate to recommend them for housecleaning as well as commercial cleaning services.

04/11/2019

Nel E.

They have always been on the job never leaving us stranded, the service center with out a doubt has never been so clean. We especially enjoy the clean scent once you walk in, never had we had that experience. Thank you so much for keeping our center clean and spotless. Our customers have given us some nice compliments thanks to you folks at Blue Angels Cleaning Services. We are extremely happy and we do recommend Blue Angels Cleaning to any one.

Description of Work
office cleaning

Work Completed On 04/02/2019

02/14/2019

Loretta W.

Blue Angels Cleaning Service does an impeccable job. The staff is polite, always on time and they are thorough. They treat every job as a priority, from the smallest space to a large post construction clean up job. Joara and Bruno are extremely polite and professional. I use their services for my home and my real estate business when selling properties. No other cleaning service compares to Blue Angels.

Description of Work
Cleaning my home and homes for real estate business

Work Completed On 02/14/2019

Review for Blue Angels Cleaning Services - 1212H El Camino Real, San Bruno, CA - 37713158

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]!

12/05/2018

Janet J.

Description of Work
Description of Work: Move out cleaning of an apartment and Garage and Basement

Work Completed On 11/13/2018

Review for Blue Angels Cleaning Services - 1212H El Camino Real, San Bruno, CA - 37591018

11/30/2018

Barry H.

Bruno and his team are easy to deal with, and the house is nice after they leave. They work around my cat, which is nice.

Description of Work
Periodic house-cleaning

Work Completed On 11/30/2018

11/13/2018

Janet J.

I was extremely pleased with the service. The two women you sent did a fabulous job. Not only did they do an excellent job in the living space but they worked very hard cleaning the basement which was filled with boxes, paint cans, and miscellaneous junk and left no floor space which I thought was impossible to organize. But they found a place for everything and even lots left floor space. When they were done everything was spotless. My thanks to them.

Description of Work
Move out cleaning of an apartment and Garage and Basement

Work Completed On 11/03/2018

08/25/2018

Michelle N.

Great job. Very nice. I felt very comfortable with them in my home.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning

Work Completed On 08/03/2018

04/29/2018

Gil M.

Excellent service! Showed up timely, and took care of even the smallest details. I was very satisfied and would use them again!

Description of Work
Regular cleaning

Work Completed On 03/29/2018

10/02/2017

Shahram T.

Blue Angels was responsive and provided great communication. Good customer service and quick to address any mistakes.

Description of Work
Clean empty four bedroom house in San Francisco

Work Completed On 09/26/2017

04/19/2017

Martin K.

Description of Work
They cleaned our house and were very professional. They texted us the day before to make sure the appointment was still on. The were on time and did a very good job.

Work Completed On 04/06/2017

10/23/2016

Richard T.

I left a message at the phone number provided on Angie's list. 24 hours later I tried to leave a message at an additional phone provided on their web site, but was unable to since the mailbox was full. I never got a response to the first message either. Furthermore, the outgoing greetings on both phone lines were very generic -- not that of a business. Perhaps they're out of business?

Description of Work
"Move-out" cleaning for a 1br apartment.

Work Completed On 10/18/2016

Hi [Member Name Removed], We are sorry we have not answered your calls. We apologize the bad experience you have had trying to reach us. This was an exceptional situation because we were out of the country settling a family emergency. We hope to hear back from you in the future. Would happy to give you a 30% off on your first cleaning.

09/21/2016

Steve S.

Bruno and his team were great. They always take care of every detail.

Description of Work
Responded quickly and provided great service.

Work Completed On 08/19/2016

09/20/2016

Alexandra C.

We love Joara and team! They are sooo good at what they do - great service and communication. Recommend them as highly as possible.

Description of Work
Great weekly cleaning of our large 2 bedroom flat.

Work Completed On 01/22/2015

09/16/2016

Carol L.

Very detail oriented. House super clean after service.

Description of Work
Clean house

Work Completed On 07/15/2016

09/07/2016

Jennifer F.

These are the best cleaners I've had in San Francisco. Each cleaning feels like a deep cleaning. I appreciate that they don't rush, they are quiet and friendly. Paying is easy - they use Venmo- at prices are more than fair. Scheduling and communication is a breeze - primarily through text message, which I prefer. I am so happy a good friend recommended them!

Description of Work
They clean our 3bed/2ba apartment once per week for the last several months.

Work Completed On 09/01/2016

demi H.

Blue Angels Maid Services did a great job cleaning our apartment. Setting up a time was very easy and the communication was great. The pricing is competitive and we like that there isn't a commitment. They are very flexible in finding times that work for you. A+!

Description of Work
every other week cleaning

Work Completed On 05/10/2016

aaron B.

Excellent Excellent Excellent and worth every star. Joara & Bruno are extremely reliable and detail oriented and their crew is absolutely outstanding. I had them clean a huge condo after move out and it has never looked better. They were SO thorough and every detail was perfect. I saw them cleaning every surface, even things I never thought to ask for like wiping down the tops of every door frame. The place is spotless and there is no question I'll use them again and again. It's wonderful to work with a business that is friendly, professional, and gives you complete confidence that they're cleaning to the last detail. Can't ask for more than that!! I'm thrilled.

Description of Work
move out cleaning

Work Completed On 06/01/2016

Anna J.

Blue Angels Maid Services' prices are very competitive and the work is spot on. We started off doing a monthly service but now that we experienced their quality work we are bumping it up to bi-weekly. I would also like to add that is is nice to be able to include some add-on services such as oven cleaning without a huge expense. It is nice to be able to have that extra service when needed. This is a huge thing for me as I HATE cleaning my oven :) As stated, Joara is prompt in answering text message and follows through. I have no reservations in recommending them.

Description of Work
bi-weekley cleaning

Work Completed On 08/19/2016

Residential and Commercial Cleaning - Post Construction Cleaning - Move out/in Cleaning - Windows Cleaning- Carpet Cleaning- Power washing

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal