Advantage Concrete

California: Contractors
11/30/2021

156 Santa Inez Ave

San Bruno, CA 94066

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

For ALL your CONCRETE needs, we specialize in Driveways, Sidewalks/Curbs, Concrete Slabs/Patios, Foundations, and Retaining Walls. We also offer interior and exterior renovations, including laminate flooring installation, bathroom and kitchen remodels, and painting services. Serving all San Mateo County and SF Bay Area. Over 10 years of experience. For a FREE ESTIMATE, Please call Moses at (650)201-6446. License #1032648, Bonded and Insured. Your Concrete Solutions....

concrete driveways (2)concrete repair (2)garage building (1)

04/09/2021

Compared to previous companies I've contacted dealing with Concrete Repairs, Every question I had was answered in details. The person in charged (Moses Kato) was not only friendly but fast in response to the questions I had. I was also charged a reasonably price for all the work performed for this project. I would definitely recommend them to other customers needing the same repairs.

Description of Work
Sidewalk Repair

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 04/09/2021

09/25/2019

Everything went smoothly and the guys were professional.

Description of Work
They did our drive way and our garage floor epoxied.

Category concrete driveways,garage builders

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

09/24/2019

Moses replaced my old driveway a few years ago. Moses and his crew were clean and efficient. I was so pleased with my new driveway I asked him to install a concrete slab to the side of my house for additional parking space. His prices were competitive and his work still looks great after all these years!

Description of Work
Replaced driveway

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

Work Completed On 09/24/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for my first review! Glad everything is looking good.