D Roberts Construction

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2011

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

Solar Brothers Power Shine is a new solar panel ,pressure washing cleaning service . This is are first business we are family owned by my brother Art Chavez, my wife Jessica Chavez, and myself Rudy Chavez. Our business is made so we can do a variety of pressure washing jobs like driveways, trash areas, prep houses to be painted when we started this business we did it because we wanted to help those that were in need of a job. We strive to work hard so our customers are always satisfied with the job when we're done. So if you want a job done right from start to finish give us a call Solar Brothers Power Shine.

From dirty to crystal clear! Just see what Vortex Filtration can do for you. Vortex Water Filtration system is the only patented well water tank filtration of its kind. It removes sediment in water tanks delivering crystal clear water to your home or business. Our patented hydro jet technology creates a vortex within the water column of the storage tank, lifting sediment and other debris off the bottom of the tank suspending it within the water column to filtering the entire tank crystal clear. The benefits of this Vortex technology not only cleans the entire water column, but also prevents stagnate water from growing algae, certain bacteria and parasites within the tank. This reduces harmful organic material and sediment that is not only dangerous to your health but also destroys your water system.

05/29/2014

The listing said that the service had no expiration date. The provider, though, said that they are no longer accepting this deal. The deal said it was for $20/hour plumbing services. I was looking forward to having them come and spend a number of hours on a number of plumbing items. I think I was only charged for the first hour of $20?

Category plumbing

10/21/2013

I paid Derek $3100 up front to install a new roof on my home. He bought $180 worth of materials, first week or so I was told to leave my driveway clear. Nobody ever showed up, his wife would still clean my house. Weeks and weeks passed and I never heard from Derek. One month later he showed up with $180 worth of equipment and left it in my garage. He then said that Home Depot only had 2 packs of s...

Description of Work
I had them install a roof.

09/26/2013

they had completed the porch and carport and had started on the garage, when the county code enforcement came out and shut the job down as NO building permit had been obtained . te county requested drawings be drawn up, which i did. the contractersubmitted the plans to the county, which then requested the contracter meet with a structural engineer at the jobsite, which they did and talked for abou...

Description of Work
d roberts agreed to build a covered front porch, carport, and garage for $24,000. i specifically requested that THEY they obtain the building permit,as i did not want to deal with the county, from prior experience.

Category garage builders,woodworking

Residential and commercial remodels, additions, windows, plumbing, roofing, septic tanks and sewer clean up, doors, electrical, fencing, solar panels, landscape design & installation, landscape lighting, brick pavers and flagstone, patios & walks, block, natural stone and wood retaining walls, natural ponds & waterfall features.