California Pumping & Snttn Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2010

1057 S Washington Ave

San Bernardino, CA 92408

We're small business, family owned and operated. We offer a full of array of sewer services to fit the need of residential, industrial, and or commercial projects such as: septic system repair/service and construction, sewer hook-ups, pumping of commercial grease traps, clarifiers and other non

03/10/2016

Kent J.

12/05/2014

tony v R.

What a terrible experience dealing with this outfit. I called this company on Monday 12/1/2014 for pumping service of my septic tank.The earliest date available would be on Wednesday, 12/3/2014. I specifically requested a tractor to dig up my tank for pumping since I am disabled and unable to dig it myself. I was quoted a price of $185.00 for pumping and $95.00 per hour for the tractor service with a minimum of 1 hour required. We agreed. The weather was terrible on Tuesday 12/2/2014 and I received a call to reschedule. They agreed to call me when the weather cleared a bit. I waited all day Wednesday and Thursday. I finally called them on Thursday to find out what was going on. The young lady told me that they did call me on Wednesday and left a message. They apparently saw a break in the weather and wanted to come out to pump. I explained to the young lady that no message was left on my phone. I asked what number they had for me and they had reversed the numbers. So I did not receive a message. When I called them on Thursday they told me that they had problems with equipment and a had an all day job in Los Angeles so Friday 12/5/2014 would be the soonest. Oh well, I have been waiting all this time. The young lady gave me a window of 12 noon and 2pm. Ok. I receive a call finally that they are on the way. A pumper finally shows but no tractor for uncovering my tank. I ask the driver where the tractor is. I explained to him that I requested the tractor so I can uncover my tank. He makes phone calls and has already filled out receipt for $185.00 to pump and 1hr @$95 to dig up tank. He claims that office is going to call me and straighten out situation.He has now gone to his pumper to get a 'shovel' and is going to uncover my tank. I call the office and speak to the young lady and I tell her that they have blown it. I explained to her that on my initial call on 12/01/2014 we had agreed to they prices and the service needed. I had no problem paying them $95.00 per hour for the tractor even if it took 2hours to uncover my 4'x8' tank Needless to say I told the driver that I did not wish to do business with them and cancelled on the spot. I requested the contract that he had already filled out. I guess this driver was going to charge me $95 for 1 hour to dig my tank up with a shovel. By now my neighbors had brought their shovels to dig out my tank. I called Bill Miller Septic Tank service and they came out within an hour. Thank God for good neighbors..

Description of Work
I cancelled service when they showed up without the necessary equipment to do work.

Category excavators, plumbing, septic tank

05/13/2014

Scott J.

I found them on Angie's List. I called them on Friday, and they were there at 8 on Monday morning. They were quick, and they were there when they said they would be. There was nothing special about it, except they were on time, punctual, and the price was right.

Description of Work
I used California Pumping & Snttn Inc. They came out and pumped my septic tank.

08/20/2013

Dusty G.

They came out and they're actually pretty prompt with the quoting process. I used somebody else that I knew but it wasn't their fault. It was because of the price but everything was fine.

Description of Work
I did get a quote from California Pumping & Snttn Inc. for installing a septic tank.

08/19/2013

larry S.

It went fine. It's kind of typical because I've had that pump before so I would say a fair price. They just pump my septic tank, they did make a recommendation that I had a separate filter on top of the septic tank that probably needs to be taken cared of but I chose at that time not to do it.

Description of Work
California Pumping and Sanitation Inc. pump my septic tank.

Category septic tank, web designers

08/16/2013

Nani C.

He came out but the septic tank outlet was not where we thought it was so he will have to come back. He was polite, he was prompt, he was knowledgeable. His price was as good or better than others. When I do have septic service done, I will use him.

Description of Work
I got a quote from California Pumping & SNTTN a couple of months ago.

08/16/2013

Marla N.

They've been very good. We like them. They're easy to get a hold of which we appreciate. They always seem to find time to fit us in in a timely manner. Their servicemen are nice. We like everything about them.

Description of Work
We used California Pumping & Sanitation two weeks ago to empty our septic system. We're on a regular service now with them for hydrojet services. They also installed a new main line in one of the properties for $2,000. We get a special price because we have many properties that they work on.

Category septic tank, drain pipe

08/13/2013

Tom W.

They came when they were supposed to, they pumped out the septic tank and did their job.

Description of Work
California Pumping & SNTTN Inc. pumped out the septic tank for me. Their price was good.

08/12/2013

Edward K.

On time, courteous, thorough, quick. Will definitely use again. Have referred others and received the same feedback

Description of Work
septic pump

07/30/2013

Janet A.

They were supposed to replace just the septic tank and they didn't do any measuring or sight inspection. So they put the new tank in and realized that it wasn't going to work to my existing leach line so then I had to spend an extra $3,800 to put leach lines in. I wasn't really happy with it. They came and did the final grade when I was gone and it was horrible. They told me they were going to compact the dirt but they didn't do that. They finally came out after I contacted an attorney and told them that I would have to go that route if they didn't come back out. They came back out and fixed everything to my satisfaction. Its fine now but it cost me an extra $3,800 because they didn't do any surveying or anything prior to the digging a big whole on my yard. It was quite of a hassle. They kept changing their story on what they would do and what they wouldn't do. They told me they would compact it to 90% compaction because I have to move the septic tank because I'm doing an addition and its right where the septic was so I have to move it. When they promised that they compact it, I called a soil engineer to come out and they said there was no compaction done. It's okay now and it's working and running. They damaged a couple of trees with their backhoe but what can I do. The original price was fine and reasonable for the amount of work they would be doing. They did callback when I called them.

Description of Work
I used California Pumping & SNTTN for septic tank services.

04/02/2013

Ralph B.

It went great. Courteous and great service

Description of Work
Professional service. Found septic tank, uncovered it, pumped it and recovered tank clean out. SHowed up when schedules and finish promptly.

02/12/2013

S. H.

When I called the company initially, the woman on the phone was very professional and courteous. She told me the approximate time that the driver could be there, but then called back to let me know that the driver was available earlier. He arrived at the time expected. He was very courteous as well, and explained everything in detail. He showed me where my septic levels were and explained how to keep the tanks flowing smoothly. As he pumped, he told me that the pump was picking up rocks in the tank; but he reassured me that there was not enough for it to be a crack in the tank. He said that they probably got there when the risers were installed at the previous pumping. When he was done, he hosed the walls of the tank and risers down and re-secured everything. There were no surprise additional costs; it was kept at the quote that the woman had told me on the phone. The staff of this company were professional and friendly and I will be using them again in the future.

Description of Work
This company provided for the emptying of my septic tank.

11/27/2012

LESLIE D.

On Thanksgiving we managed to overflow our septic tank. So, on Friday morning I tried to call the company who usually pumps our tanks, but they were closed for the holiday weekend. I called California Pumping and talked to a very nice woman who arranged for a truck to come that morning, she gave me a quote of $375 for 1500 gallons, which is more than we usually pay, but it was an emergency visit so I did not mind the extra cost. The driver arrived within the time frame we were told to expect him. He started pumping and then stopped to tell us that he had hit the 1500 gallons and there was still lots more in our tanks. That would be an extra $150. We told him to go ahead and complete the job, even though that would put us at more than twice the cost that we normally pay for the same service. Also, our normal service technician always runs water down the sides of the tank to clean them off and gives us a report on the status of our system. None of that was done on this visit.

Description of Work
pumped septic tank

07/26/2012

LINDA Y.

I spoke to Chris who was very professional and gave me detail information about the fee associated with septic tank since this is the first time I have to deal with septic tank due to a new home purchase. He answered all my questions and concerns about the septic tank and quote me the price for septic tank certification. Now, I'm waiting for the seller to see if they would cover half of the cost of this certification fee, if the seller is willing to cooperate, I will definitely use Chris' service.

Description of Work
I'm in escrow for a purchase of an older house and it has septic tank system which I'm not familiar with. The house is over 50 years old and there are may be two septic tanks. I don't know the condition of the septic tanks.

03/20/2012

Edward K.

They do wonderful work. When I call they send the same plumber that was here initially several years ago. We knew each other and so they're considerate about such things. They're personable and very reasonably priced. They're right on time.

Description of Work
I used California Pumping & Snttn Inc today. They just left about two hours ago. They pumped both sides of my septic tank.

Right Solution Plumbing

I offer 10% off first home or commercial visit, all major credit cards are accepted, senior discounts, I work with contractors and offer a 30 to 45 day billing for businesses upon approval. 24 hour emergency service, and free estimates in most areas.

Gold Medal Plumbing Inc

We are a full service licensed, insured and bonded plumbing company. We have been in business since 2000 and we are family owned.

Offers by Gold Medal Plumbing Inc on Angi
    PIPE-IT-RIGHT

We are honest in every aspect of what we do. With our down-to-earth staff, we offer you a walk through step-by-step of the whole process. Plumbing situations can be a scary territory for a homeowner, so we want to ease your apprehension through quality and professional work. We offer, from start to finish, services removing the headache from customers by gaining all permits, scheduling all necessary inspections and scheduled patching. We want you to feel comfortable with what we are doing within your home, business, or apartment because your satisfaction is our top priority. We are honest in every aspect of what we do. With our down-to-earth staff, we offer you a walk through step-by-step of the whole process. Plumbing situations can be a scary territory for a homeowner, so we want to ease your apprehension through quality and professional work. We offer, from start to finish, services removing the headache from customers by gaining all permits, scheduling all necessary inspections and scheduled patching. We want you to feel comfortable with what we are doing within your home, business, or apartment because your satisfaction is our top priority. With over 15 years of professional plumbing and repiping experience, we know what we are doing. We bring this quality expertise to the job with a strong work ethic that shows in our customer service and of course in the end result.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Plumbing, septic system repair & service, sewer hook ups, exterior hydro jetting, commercial grease trap pumping

We do not pick up solid trash, or perform indoor hydro jetting service.