California Pumping & Snttn Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2010

We're small business, family owned and operated. We offer a full of array of sewer services to fit the need of residential, industrial, and or commercial projects such as: septic system repair/service and construction, sewer hook-ups, pumping of commercial grease traps, clarifiers and other non hazardous liquids, hydro jetting, plumbing service and construction, and any sanitation need. We strive to provide quality, affordable, consistent services. Our main focus is to provide answers to questions and solutions to problems. We accept all forms of payment and also offer financing to those who qualify. We offer septic, sewer, and plumbing services 24/7 with emergency dispatch available. There are online promotions which can be accessed through out website: www.cpssepticandsewer.com...

All City Plumbing

The industry's best technicians make the happiest customers. Turn to the pros at All City Plumbing for all of your plumbing needs. Proudly serving San Bernardino, Riverside, Los Angeles, and Orange Counties. We have over 3000s 5 star reviews across the web from our thrilled customers. Our company goal is to make sure that we have 100% customer satisfaction. We have options and payment plans that can fit in everyones budget. We provide free estimates and you only pay when you're happy. It's no surprise we've received the Angie's List Super Service Award six years in a row! Established in 2009. ACP was created to deliver exceptional service with the highest quality of craftsmanship. We guarantee you will be happy with our services in that we offer a money back guarantee. Our technicians are regarded by their peers to be some of the best in the industry. Our service experts are continuously trained. There isn't a plumbing problem we can't solve. We have the experience, knowledge and focus to solve any problem you may have. Give us a call today and let us earn your confidence.

Offers by All City Plumbing on Angi
Right Solution Plumbing

I offer 10% off first home or commercial visit, all major credit cards are accepted, senior discounts, I work with contractors and offer a 30 to 45 day billing for businesses upon approval. 24 hour emergency service, and free estimates in most areas.

Rooter Alert Plumbers & Sewer Contractors

Honesty is our #1 policy. Family operated business providing you with high quality service at the best prices. We guarantee it. We have over 30 years experience in our industry. We specialize in state-of-the-art trench-less technology. Repair pipes without digging up your property. Less mess, in less time, at 1/2 the cost of old school digging. We can clear any sewer or drain. Heavy duty root removal with "hydro-jetter" root cutter. With our "technology toolbox" we are able to offer you the best repair methods at the most cost effective price. Already have a quote from another plumbing company? We will match or beat their price. Need a 2nd opinion? Give us a call.

Offers by Rooter Alert Plumbers & Sewer Contractors on Angi

12/05/2014

What a terrible experience dealing with this outfit. I called this company on Monday 12/1/2014 for pumping service of my septic tank.The earliest date available would be on Wednesday, 12/3/2014. I specifically requested a tractor to dig up my tank for pumping since I am disabled and unable to dig it myself. I was quoted a price of $185.00 for pumping and $95.00 per hour for the tractor service with a minimum of 1 hour required. We agreed. The weather was terrible on Tuesday 12/2/2014 and I received a call to reschedule. They agreed to call me when the weather cleared a bit. I waited all day Wednesday and Thursday. I finally called them on Thursday to find out what was going on. The young lady told me that they did call me on Wednesday and left a message. They apparently saw a break in the weather and wanted to come out to pump. I explained to the young lady that no message was left on my phone. I asked what number they had for me and they had reversed the numbers. So I did not receive a message. When I called them on Thursday they told me that they had problems with equipment and a had an all day job in Los Angeles so Friday 12/5/2014 would be the soonest. Oh well, I have been waiting all this time. The young lady gave me a window of 12 noon and 2pm. Ok. I receive a call finally that they are on the way. A pumper finally shows but no tractor for uncovering my tank. I ask the driver where the tractor is. I explained to him that I requested the tractor so I can uncover my tank. He makes phone calls and has already filled out receipt for $185.00 to pump and 1hr @$95 to dig up tank. He claims that office is going to call me and straighten out situation.He has now gone to his pumper to get a 'shovel' and is going to uncover my tank. I call the office and speak to the young lady and I tell her that they have blown it. I explained to her that on my initial call on 12/01/2014 we had agreed to they prices and the service needed. I had no problem paying them $95.00 per hour for the tractor even if it took 2hours to uncover my 4'x8' tank Needless to say I told the driver that I did not wish to do business with them and cancelled on the spot. I requested the contract that he had already filled out. I guess this driver was going to charge me $95 for 1 hour to dig my tank up with a shovel. By now my neighbors had brought their shovels to dig out my tank. I called Bill Miller Septic Tank service and they came out within an hour. Thank God for good neighbors..

Description of Work
I cancelled service when they showed up without the necessary equipment to do work.

Category excavators,plumbing,septic tank

05/13/2014

I found them on Angie's List. I called them on Friday, and they were there at 8 on Monday morning. They were quick, and they were there when they said they would be. There was nothing special about it, except they were on time, punctual, and the price was right.

Description of Work
I used California Pumping & Snttn Inc. They came out and pumped my septic tank.

08/20/2013

They came out and they're actually pretty prompt with the quoting process. I used somebody else that I knew but it wasn't their fault. It was because of the price but everything was fine.

Description of Work
I did get a quote from California Pumping & Snttn Inc. for installing a septic tank.

08/19/2013

It went fine. It's kind of typical because I've had that pump before so I would say a fair price. They just pump my septic tank, they did make a recommendation that I had a separate filter on top of the septic tank that probably needs to be taken cared of but I chose at that time not to do it.

Description of Work
California Pumping and Sanitation Inc. pump my septic tank.

Category septic tank,web designers

08/16/2013

He came out but the septic tank outlet was not where we thought it was so he will have to come back. He was polite, he was prompt, he was knowledgeable. His price was as good or better than others. When I do have septic service done, I will use him.

Description of Work
I got a quote from California Pumping & SNTTN a couple of months ago.

08/16/2013

They've been very good. We like them. They're easy to get a hold of which we appreciate. They always seem to find time to fit us in in a timely manner. Their servicemen are nice. We like everything about them.

Description of Work
We used California Pumping & Sanitation two weeks ago to empty our septic system. We're on a regular service now with them for hydrojet services. They also installed a new main line in one of the properties for $2,000. We get a special price because we have many properties that they work on.

Category septic tank,drain pipe

08/13/2013

They came when they were supposed to, they pumped out the septic tank and did their job.

Description of Work
California Pumping & SNTTN Inc. pumped out the septic tank for me. Their price was good.

08/12/2013

On time, courteous, thorough, quick. Will definitely use again. Have referred others and received the same feedback

Description of Work
septic pump

07/30/2013

They were supposed to replace just the septic tank and they didn't do any measuring or sight inspection. So they put the new tank in and realized that it wasn't going to work to my existing leach line so then I had to spend an extra $3,800 to put leach lines in. I wasn't really happy with it. They came and did the final grade when I was gone and it was horrible. They told me they were going to compact the dirt but they didn't do that. They finally came out after I contacted an attorney and told them that I would have to go that route if they didn't come back out. They came back out and fixed everything to my satisfaction. Its fine now but it cost me an extra $3,800 because they didn't do any surveying or anything prior to the digging a big whole on my yard. It was quite of a hassle. They kept changing their story on what they would do and what they wouldn't do. They told me they would compact it to 90% compaction because I have to move the septic tank because I'm doing an addition and its right where the septic was so I have to move it. When they promised that they compact it, I called a soil engineer to come out and they said there was no compaction done. It's okay now and it's working and running. They damaged a couple of trees with their backhoe but what can I do. The original price was fine and reasonable for the amount of work they would be doing. They did callback when I called them.

Description of Work
I used California Pumping & SNTTN for septic tank services.

04/02/2013

It went great. Courteous and great service

Description of Work
Professional service. Found septic tank, uncovered it, pumped it and recovered tank clean out. SHowed up when schedules and finish promptly.

Category septic tank

Plumbing, septic system repair & service, sewer hook ups, exterior hydro jetting, commercial grease trap pumping

We do not pick up solid trash, or perform indoor hydro jetting service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available