Ballard Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning

Founded 1949 • With Angi since May 2005

Family owned & operated....

Home Comfort USA

Home Comfort USA Air Conditioning and Heating is a 3rd generation family owned heating and air conditioning company located in Southern California. We’re on a mission to change people’s lives. We do that by working within our community to create a positive change and by exceeding expectations, going above and beyond to make sure that our customers are satisfied. When we answer the phone, we ask, “How can we make you smile?” And that’s just what we plan to do. Our HVAC technicians, installers and comfort advisors have been professionally trained in: AC repair, replacement, installation, furnace repair, and heater replacement as well. Call us today! 714-459-5193

Cool Air Solutions Heating and Air Conditioning

SPECIALIZING IN YOUR TOTAL INDOOR COMFORT At Cool Air Solutions, heating and cooling isn’t just our job, it’s our passion. We strive to provide you with the best HVAC service in Southern California. Bringing comfort to homes since 2006! Free estimates and system evaluations. Peace of mind – A+ Better Business Bureau Rating. Experienced and trained service technicians.

Offers by Cool Air Solutions Heating and Air Conditioning on Angi
All Seasons Comfort

All Seasons Comfort is a locally grown company offering Residential and Commercial HVAC services. Our company was built on the principles of putting our customers’ needs first and treating them with the respect and professionalism they deserve. Visit our website at allseasons-comfort.com for more info! When your A/C goes out in the summer, who can you trust? When you need a new heater for your home in the winter, do you know an expert who you can rely on? You and your families comfort depends on the reliability of your heating and air conditioning. And when there's a problem with your HVAC systems, you want the experts who can fix it right the first time.

05/16/2019

It was good. They were on time and professional.

Description of Work
They snaked the sewage line to see visually what the problem was.

Category plumbing

04/03/2018

They did a wonderful job and were very transparent with their work. I felt that their first goal was to help me. They were not pushy with upsales or focused on how much money they could make. I felt they were very professional and straightforward with what they were doing and what they found. Larry was the lead guy on the job, and I would 10 out of 10 recommend him again. They showed up on-time an...

Description of Work
snake and camera a drain line

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

07/19/2017

The new water heater hose bib busted 2 nights after installation and flooded my entire kitchen and dining room. Damage to my floor boards, carpet and dry wall.

Description of Work
New water heater

Category water heater repair

04/19/2017

I have used them for many years. Normally one guy comes out, no more than 2.

Description of Work
Just getting the furnace ready for the winter, and I had a hot water heater that had a valve that wasn't working right so they fixed that.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

01/05/2017

Prompt, Courteous and Professional Job! Very Impressed! This will be my new Plumbing and HVAC go-to company!!

Description of Work
Replaced Water Pressure Reducing Valve

Category plumbing

Plumbing, garbage disposal repair, water heater repair & replacement, slab leaks, HVAC system installation, air conditioning units, heating & air conditioning maintenance

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available