Ballard Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning

Founded 1949 • With Angi since May 2005

25260 Baseline Street

San Bernardino, CA 92410

Family owned & operated....

05/16/2019

Kay F.

It was good. They were on time and professional.

Description of Work
They snaked the sewage line to see visually what the problem was.

04/03/2018

Steven R.

They did a wonderful job and were very transparent with their work. I felt that their first goal was to help me. They were not pushy with upsales or focused on how much money they could make. I felt they were very professional and straightforward with what they were doing and what they found. Larry was the lead guy on the job, and I would 10 out of 10 recommend him again. They showed up on-time and stayed until it was complete

Description of Work
snake and camera a drain line

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

07/19/2017

Eric P.

The new water heater hose bib busted 2 nights after installation and flooded my entire kitchen and dining room. Damage to my floor boards, carpet and dry wall.

Description of Work
New water heater

Category water heater repair

04/19/2017

Ulliesss D.

I have used them for many years. Normally one guy comes out, no more than 2.

Description of Work
Just getting the furnace ready for the winter, and I had a hot water heater that had a valve that wasn't working right so they fixed that.

01/05/2017

Christopher R.

Prompt, Courteous and Professional Job! Very Impressed! This will be my new Plumbing and HVAC go-to company!!

Description of Work
Replaced Water Pressure Reducing Valve

07/18/2016

Germaine M.

I have a break in my main water line and have been without water since Saturday; It's Monday. I called at 8:10 a.m. and a nice lady told me the owner would call me back to schedule an appointment. I asked for a time frame and she said 'they are in and out all day.' It is now 4pm so I called fearing my message had been lost. The male that answered said the owner is still out on jobs and he 'usually gets back around 5 and goes through all the messages.' Not what I would call service. No thank you.

Description of Work
Estimate for main water line repair

09/30/2015

Elaine O.

John has come to my home 2 times this past summer. John is very knowledgeable with the plumbing jobs I needed done. John completed the job quickly and took time out of his busy day to explain information about the new water heater to me. I have complete confidence in Ballard Plumbing and air conditioning and their employees and would recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
Removed thankless water heater from wall. Installalled new water heater. John from Ballard Plumbing and air condioming came to my house and removed the piping and thankless water heater from my property Then John repiped new heater.

07/14/2015

Elaine O.

Please see the above details.

Description of Work
John from Ballard Pluming found what was wrong with my bathroom sink and explained to me what was wrong and he fixed it quickly . Then John needed to fix my 8 year old Boch thankless water heater. John worked on it for awhile and explained different components about the water heater.John was very thorough and put the time in too make durr the heater was working right.

01/05/2015

David J.

Our furnace would not turn on so I had to make the call. I checked Angie's list to see who was on there and I was happy to see that Ballard's was one of them. I called them up and they came out on Monday (called on Saturday). They were on time and found the problem right away. Our old furnace had been install incorrectly and was not a goner. Told me I needed a new one and the price. Told them to go for it and they replaced it that day. Love their service and would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
They had to replace the furnace. I know they are not the cheapest out there, but their work makes up for it. I have used Ballard's for years and would never use anyone else.

08/27/2014

Lorisa G.

The clouds parted and the sun came through as Manual came to the rescue ! He came that same day for an estimate and two days later it was fixed ! No more gross smell. Thanks Manny ! I entered a cost of 1200.00 because I'm combining two jobs. They also fixed my shower faucet fixture, like new now. I defiantly

Description of Work
A pipe that ran between my dining and kitchen, under the house was busted like a V and had been this way since I bought the house. My inspector totally missed that or failed to report it. After several failed attempts to find a local plumber I called Ballard.

UNCLOG Drain Cleaning Service

Over 21 years of experience. NO SERVICE FEE AND FREE ESTIMATE. EMERGENCY DRAIN CLEANING SERVICE. Main Line Stoppage includes FREE Sewer Camera Inspection. Our Mission here at UNCLOG Drain Cleaning Services is to provide Affordable, Fast, and Reliable service to our customers. We specialize in all of your drain cleaning needs from, sinks, shower, tub, toilet, laundry room, or main sewer stoppages. Garbage disposal installation and Toilet installations. Sewer Camera Inspection and Sewer Line location. Satisfaction 100% Guarantee, Open 24/7.

Offers by  UNCLOG Drain Cleaning Service on Angi
    Home Comfort USA

Home Comfort USA Air Conditioning and Heating is a 3rd generation family owned heating and air conditioning company located in Southern California. We’re on a mission to change people’s lives. We do that by working within our community to create a positive change and by exceeding expectations, going above and beyond to make sure that our customers are satisfied. When we answer the phone, we ask, “How can we make you smile?” And that’s just what we plan to do. Our HVAC technicians, installers and comfort advisors have been professionally trained in: AC repair, replacement, installation, furnace repair, and heater replacement as well. Call us today! 714-459-5193

Regal Plumbing & Rooter

Regal Plumbing & rooter is a family owned business ran by a Third generation plumber born and raised in the Inland Empire. There is no problem to big or small for us here at regal plumbing. Quality work is our number one priority Drain cleaning Leak detection Septic pumping Slap leak repair Re-pipes Tankless water heater Water heater repair Trenchless pipe replacement Gas pipe repair

Offers by Regal Plumbing & Rooter on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Ballard Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning

How is Ballard Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning overall rated?

Ballard Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Ballard Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning open?

Ballard Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning is open:

What payment options does Ballard Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning provide

Ballard Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does Ballard Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning offer free estimates?

Yes, Ballard Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning offers free project estimates.

Does Ballard Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Ballard Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Ballard Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning offer a senior discount?

No, Ballard Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Ballard Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning?

No, Ballard Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning does not offer warranties.

What services does Ballard Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning offer?

Ballard Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning offers the following services: Plumbing, garbage disposal repair, water heater repair & replacement, slab leaks, HVAC system installation, air conditioning units, heating & air conditioning maintenance