Antimite Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1941 • With Angi since July 2005

750 S Lugo

San Bernardino, CA 92408

As one of Southern California's most trusted names in pest control, termite control & real estate inspection services, Antimite is the one-call-does-it-all smart solution for all of your pest concerns. Additional DBAs - Antimite Pest Control, Antimite Termite & Pest Control, Barden's Pest Control, Fumigation Specialists, Antimite, Antimite Associates Inc. Additional contact names - Rick Swope, Guillermo Castro, Nate Tamialis, Veronika Sarkisian, John Payne. Additional phones - (800) 442-0822, (909) 606-2300, (562) 426-8328....

07/19/2016

Michael W.

I have had an Antimite service contract for the last three years. They had sprayed around our home (primarily for ants) every other month and we have not had any pest problems. Last weekend, our upstairs kitchen was inundated with ants and I called to request an emergency service. As anticipated, they were not available on weekends so I requested pest control service on Monday morning. I was told that I would be contacted for an appointment at that time. When no one called on Monday, I re-called the company and was told that someone (from the local office) would get ahold of me right away. Well, that never happened. On Tuesday afternoon, I found a new local pest control service that was both responsive and ethical. When I re-called the Antimite contact number, I was forwarded to Terminix and spoke with one of their customer service representatives. She advised me that Terminix had purchased Antimite and that they (Terminix) was now the service provider for all of Antimite contracts. I advised the representative that I had obtained a new service provider and wanted to cancel their service for non-performance. She said that was fine and transferred me to her supervisor who wanted to know how I wished to pay the outstanding bill of $66.00. I informed the supervisor that I had just paid the Antimite bill at the end of the month and that they had not performed any service after that time. She advised me that I had paid Antimite, not Terminix, so I still owed them the money. At that point, I became upset and told them to cancel service and that I was not going to pay twice for service that I didn?t get. She hung up. I fully anticipate that I will start receiving late notices from Terminix, which will be forwarded to the local Better Business Bureau. Warning, for those of you that have Antimite service, Terminix has taken a good company and destroyed their reputation. Do not use Terminix.

Description of Work
Failure to perform pest control service!

10/05/2015

Deborah B.

Fast work and gets back to you immediately when you call for help.

Description of Work
bi monthly pest control service

11/17/2014

Donna V.

They did the work as promised and as expected. There have been other structures on the property that have been treated by other companies but in the areas Antimite treated there have been no re-infestations. The pricing was as expected. Scheduling was fine and they accommodated us.

Description of Work
They provided initial treatment for termites. They tented the house for three days with restricted access to the house.

09/15/2014

Martha F.

I've been using Atimite for several years for routine pest control spraying outside of house. Also, have them check home annually for termite problems and they remove/repair any damage as needed. They have always been professional and on time. When calling the office they are always professional and will ing to adjust their visits to fit my schedule. I have referred numerous friends to Anitmite as I have had no complaints re: their services.

Description of Work
bi monthly external house pest control and repairs of termite infested wood

06/10/2014

Charles C.

Switched to a more satisfactory provider

Description of Work
Pest Control

01/22/2014

adrienne A.

They are really good. The prices are very good. They come when you call. They have branches all over. The person I dealt with is called Kevin. He does not tell you that you require work that you don't need. That is very important for the elderly. They will come at the end of February and I will have to move out for a couple of days. Their quote was half the price of anyone else. I will be using them again!

Description of Work
I use Antimite Termite and Pest Control. I got recommendations from my neighbors to use them. When you make an appointment for a quote, it is infuriating if they are late. He was on time, explained everything and was very nice.

10/12/2013

Vera Z.

I would not hesitate to call on Antimite in the future if I should have another pest problem.

Description of Work
The service I received from Antimite was above and beyond what I expected. The senior discount was applied as promised. Danny and his men were all great.

05/20/2013

Melissa & Brian M.

We still have a lot of bugs both inside and outside. It has gotten better, but it is not great! They have been coming for over 6 months now, so I expected the bugs to be under control. We still see pincher bugs and spiders regularly, even right after they spray (and they are alive- not dead). Otherwise, our representative David Augustine is great! He is very professional and always very quick to respond.

Description of Work
Sprayed for bugs. Continuing service.

05/05/2013

Vance L.

I was very pleased with the service provided by Antimite and the representative whom I worked with directly, Joseph. Joseph was very professional and overly accommodating to me. Joseph met me at the property on a Saturday, provided a reasonable estimate for what I wanted and was able to schedule the actual service to occur within 3 days. He advised me of what would take place, what chemicals would be used, and what the tenants would need to do in preparation for the service and during the service. To my embarrassment, when Joseph arrived on the scheduled service day, right on time by the way, the tenants were not home. I live a long way away and had not planned to be at the location since the tenants said they would be available. Joseph took the issue in stride and simply rescheduled the visit for another day. He was very professional about it. For the second attempt I made sure a property representative was there to allow access. I contacted Joseph, who was surprised to hear from me because it wasn't on his schedule for the day. I was also very surprised! Joseph jumped right to task and called the office to find out what happened. Approximately 10 minutes later he called back to let me know the job had been assigned to a different person, however he would still stop by the property to check on how it was going. It turns out there was a schedule mix up with the second service technician and when Joseph arrived he took the time to perform the actual service to the property even though it wasn't on his schedule. Joseph was awesome! He saved me from having to reschedule again. While performing the service Joseph did exactly what I had requested of him which was to "blast" the place from top to bottom. No complaints have been received from the tenants regarding the service or the chemicals that were used. Great work! Thank you Antimite and Joseph for providing a good experience for me and the tenants. I will definitely use your service again in the future.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior pest control services for black widows and roaches at a duplex property.

01/28/2013

Sidney S.

They are very good and come out pretty quick. They are very nice and their customer service is very good. If you leave a message, they will call you back before they schedule something.

Description of Work
We have a monthly service contract with Antimite Termite & Pest Control. They came out and sprayed the perimeter and inside of the house because of ant problems.

05/29/2012

Matthew C.

I've been using them for about 2 years. It's a good company, consistent with great communication and the price is reasonable. They show up when they say they will show up and so that's really the gist of my dealings with them.

Description of Work
I use Antimite for pest control. I use them once every two months.

04/11/2012

robert F.

We use them as a regular service and they were very good. We had no issues at all with them. They were here when they said they would be. They did what they said they do. If we ask him to do something special, they do. They were perfect.

Description of Work
We use Antimite for pest control.

03/28/2012

Stephen S.

I needed a regular service, and we don't see too many bugs now.

Description of Work
They come every other month. We have a problem with spiders.

12/23/2011

JODY K O.

They have seemed to have kept the black widows at bay (still get a bit of little spiders and earwigs in the house - but we don't spray in here) and though the servicemen keep changing, they all seem efficient and polite. I request that they spray our wooden play equipment out back and they are happy to make sure kids play things are safe.

Description of Work
We've used Antimite for the past 10 years for every other month service - price is what we pay bi-monthly (gone up about $12 over the years). I might give a B on the price...but they are very nice and have been consistent for a very long time. Since we have animals and several young children we mostly only have the outdoors done - I guess I'd like a little break since we don't do indoors. Also, had a little termite work done (about $500) on one corner of the roof of the house and it didn't spread further - so that's great.

10/17/2011

Natalie M.

I have had antimite for 2 years for a commercial property, and our issue is not the extremination part. We had rats on the ceiling so they set up all these rat traps and charged us some ridiculous amount for the initial fee. The best part is they added rat traps etc to our monthly service and the guy who was coming monthly was not even addressing the rats. So here I was getting billed every month for a service that wasn't rendered. The best part is when I called them they wanted to charge me for the service over what my monthly was not even noticing that the rat portion of the service was already included and was not wanting to credit me for the past months. They are unorganized and we get a different guy every two months who needs to be showed everywhere to spray and what to do which is extremely frustrating. I am done with antimite.

Description of Work
Extermination and rat trap

09/13/2011

Jim B.

The work was great. I got bids from a couple of companies, and they were very competitive. I had no complaints about their responsiveness, professionalism or punctuality; it was all good. I have used them in the past too. I would rate them highly and would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Antimite Termite & Pest Control in my two-story house. They put a tent on, pumped poison in and took the tent off.

08/19/2011

Nelson G.

They are a big company. They do a good job. We don’t have any pests. The workers are good. They come, do the job and leave. They announce themselves that they are here. They call the day before they come out.

Description of Work
I use Antimite Termite & Pest Control for pest control. They come every other month on a regular basis.

08/12/2011

Isabel M.

It was not good. They damaged my ceiling. They broke probably 45 concrete tiles on our roof and I had to hire someone to come and repair these. I had to pay for these new tiles and the labor. They left the clips that tie down the tarp in the yard and they had to return and pick these up.

Description of Work
They fumigated my house.

07/26/2011

Isabel B.

I have used them for 21 years. They come on time and are professional. They know what they are doing. I think they are pretty reasonable. I rate them high overall. So far they have been good.

Description of Work
I use Antimite Termite & Pest Control for pest control in my house. They do yearly service for me. They also do my apartment. They were here last month.

06/08/2011

luis M.

great experience, profecional staff. Set up a spray schedule for the weekends, that way i would be able to lock up my dogs and they would be able to service my back yard. If you need a company that will service your property in the weekends, these are the people to do it.

Description of Work
signed up for the every other month service, sprayed both inside and out side my home.

04/19/2011

Lisa M.

I am on an every other month plan. I like them. They get the work done. I had an ant problem and now I don't. It was a good price. They have been reliable. They are friendly.

Description of Work
Antimite Termite & Pest Control came out about 2 months ago for pest control.

04/05/2011

Joyce M.

They were prompt, courteous and kind. They were thorough and explained what they were doing. After the job, they explained everything they did. The quality of their work was very good and put things back in its place. I will continue to use their services in future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Antimite Termite & Pest Control to spray pesticide, last week.

02/10/2011

Lawrence G.

Antimite is really good. He is a really good guy. He makes sure I don't have any ants, which is the problem in this area. Both of my neighbors had issues so I had Antimite come out and so did all of my neighbors and the problem is gone. He takes care of everyone in this area. He is efficient, courteous and professional. He always knocks on the door before he begins so you know he has arrived and you can get your animals inside. They make a courteous call before they come out and the time they will be there so you know when they are coming. I have always had the same technician, Jacob Martinez. I think their price is fair and competitive.

Description of Work
Antimite Termite & Pest Control comes ever other month for pest control services. The price listed is for every other month.

11/16/2010

Larry G.

It took about 3 days for them to get the work done. I was happy with the price and the job that they did. They were punctual. They did what they told me they were going to do. They came on a Friday morning and installed the tent. They said they would be back on Monday morning to remove the tent and they were. I liked that they came early in the morning like they said they would because I am an early riser. They were patient, courteous and very professional. They took the time to answer all my questions. I would use their services in the future too.

Description of Work
Antimite Termite & Pest Control put a tent over my house and fumigated my house for termites about a month ago.

09/13/2010

CARMEN J.

Everything seems to work. We've called them a couple of times and they have come right out.

Description of Work
We use Antimite Termite & Pest Control for pest control.