Maintenance Enterprises

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2010

I have over 37 years experience in many phases of property maintenance which began in 1980. My crew and I maintained over 750 apartments and homes thru-out the years and in 1996 I started Maintenance Enterprises. There aren’t many who can honestly say they have the experience I have acquired and perform quality work. I usually work alone, do not mark up material price, am honest, dependable and punctual. It is because of these qualities and what I offer that separate me from my competitors....

Highland Cleaning Services

Highland is a cleaning service based in Atascadero, California, serving North SLO County. At Highland, our goal is to provide you and your home with a first class, full service gutter, roof, home cleaning service that is professional, clean and simple. Our service men are polite and friendly, prioritizing your satisfaction as our client. Residential and commercial. https://www.highlandcleaningca.com/

Offers by Highland Cleaning Services on Angi
J.B window Cleaning

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today! Commercial & Residential

Daniels Cleaning Services

Please call or text me at 831 233 1333. Daniels Cleaning Service, provides cleaning of chimneys, dryer vent cleanings, rain gutter maintenance & cleanings to the Bay and surrounding areas. 24/7 service available. There are plenty of gutter service companies in Bay Area, but none can match the sheer ability, knowledge, and value that Daniels Cleaning Service delivers. Active in the area for years, we're a full-featured gutter services firm that strives to keep prices low for our local clients. Call 831-233-1333 to schedule today.

12/08/2012

All areas were painted within 4 days. Courteous, professional, and punctual service was given at all times, and no material purchased went to waste. They were quick to respond to any questions we had, and were very clear about their quote from the beginning. I would highly recommend Maintenance Enterprises to anyone seeking someone to paint their home or business.

Description of Work
3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 closets, 1 set of doors, the garage door, and all baseboards/trim were painted using a range of 5 colors

Category interior painters

Home Exterior and Interior Painting, Handyman Services, Appliance replacement, Heating, Lighting, Plumbing, Carpentry.