Fat Rock Tile & Stone

Founded 2015 • With Angi since April 2015

Fat Rock Tile & Stone Lic. #1001093 We are a newly licensed company with over 50 years combined field experience. We are fully licensed bonded, and insured with references upon request. Future customers can view some of our work in our website at: www.fatrocktile.com...

I & J Power Wash

Specializing in PRESSURE WASHING AND SOFT WASHING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! Pressure wash ..solar panel's cleaning ..driveways ..moldy roofs

Ecofriendly Precision

Ecofriendly precision is an complete professional pressure and soft washing service provider. We specialize in house, concrete, pavers, pool decks, solar panels, wood fences, storefronts, dumpster pads, fleets, windows, gutters and much more.

New Gen Concrete Inc

06/03/2021

Pablo T.

Would I recommend: Yes Would I use them again: Yes Pros: -Very responsive and friendly -Price Effective -Honors warranty Cons: -None Hired Danny and his team to conduct install tiling, apply epoxy, and repair hardwood. I thought I had enough tiling to complete the job, but did not. Danny escorted me to the local Home Depot and help me pick out tiling enough for master bath at no additional cost. His team applied epoxy coating to my garage and found a couple cracks and shortly after it started pealing since we applied during told season. Reached out to them months later during summer and honored his warranty to fill cracks and reapply epoxy coating. They are awesome and would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Install ceramic tiling, apply epoxy flooring, and repair hardwood flooring in kitchen

Category ceramic tile,hardwood floor,epoxy flooring

Fat Rock Tile & Stone is specialized in the remodeling of kitchen & bathrooms, new construction and commercial tile & stone. We are experts in all types of tile (Ceramic, Porcelain, Granite, Saltillo, Porcelain wood looking planks, etc.) installation. We can replicate designs of any magazine or picture, and give design ideas. Fat Rock Tile & Stone will always have the customer's satisfaction in first priority and our work is guaranteed.

We do not do grout cleaning, or cleaning services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal