Yancey Company

Founded 1939 • With Angi since July 2010

3.5

8250 Alpine Ave E

Sacramento, CA 95826

Yancey Company is family owned. We are a one stop shop for all your home improvement needs. Unlike other "General Contractors", we are actually a specialty contractor, meaning we employee our own "Trade Specific" crews for each product line, and do not rely on sub contractors. We offer full design

11/14/2019

Mary L.

Not good. I never saw a foreman. I only saw the project manager, Jack, twice when he came by to increase price and threaten to pull his workers. I had to have mediation to get him to listen. I had a contract that was high but I was assured, by the salesman, that the company was fair and honest. Not my opinion.

Description of Work
bath remodel

Category remodeling, home remodeling

04/29/2017

Teresa T.

We are very happy with how our bathrooms turned out.

Description of Work
I want to start this review with saying it’s the “little things” that make the difference. In March 2017, we started a bathroom remodeling project on all 3 of our bathrooms. Our house was built in the 1960’s and has a wood subfloor which we were especially concerned about. My husband had already pulled up the flooring in one bathroom exposing the wood around the toilet flange which showed water damage and rot. I got bids from some other places and most looked at the rotten wood and said it was no big deal and they could use fillers to fix it. April the designer from Yancey said they would replace the wood subfloor or whatever else needed to be done which impressed me. Yancey has various teams that do their jobs and Mike King and his team worked on ours. They did a fantastic job and were for easy for me to work with. They kept me informed of what they found and what they were doing. They did all the work themselves except for the shower pan and the shower door so they did the plumbing, tiling, electrical, and flooring. Two of my bathrooms had wood rot and damage around the toilet flanges so they replaced the bad boards. One bathroom had water damage on the windowsill and they replaced it. They were even able to fix an electrical issue I was having with a poorly wired GFCI outlet. We also had problems in the bathrooms with mildew so they installed exhaust fans above the bathtub and shower. They were in my house off and on for 5 weeks. They always made sure to leave us with a working toilet, sink, and shower although not always in the same room for a few days. They also made sure to keep the mess to a minimum and cleaned up after themselves every day.

Category home remodeling

03/29/2016

Danielle R.

I did not go with the provider. They told me that to get frameless shower doors in my master bathroom, it'd be $4,000 installed. They even identified who they'd be getting it from. I called the vendor and the vendor said they'd do it for $1,500 after I gave the the measurements. Yancey is marking up their glass by $2,500. Which is an insane money grab. Of course, they need to make a profit. But that kind of markup is just gouging someone. Go with an independent guy that doesn't need to mark up third party work. They will force you to go to their cabinet maker, and hardware distributors. Begs the question whether there's a kickback. The high grades are for their designer who was professional, punctual, and always responsive.

Description of Work
They provided me with a bid for two bathrooms to be remodeled.

Category home remodeling

2Spec. Creations LLCA

All around outdoor carpentry from creating outdoor decks, porches and structures to fencing, Siding, roof leaks, and furniture.

Atlanta Precast Interlocking Paver

Atlanta Interlocking Pavers focuses on Paver Installation. As Certified contractors & CSLB licensed we are Experts at designing and constructing Hardscape & landscaping. We will create the perfect addition to your yard, guaranteed. We pride ourselves on our unmatched knowledge and expertise in Demolition and Building services. Our History - Established in 2006. To talk about our business, I have to mention the greatest of times that we had in Massachusetts when everything started. We served the Boston area for 16 years as Landscape Design performing the beautiful connection between Landscape & Hardscape. Especially after spending time at PaveTech - School for Segmental Paver and became an ICPI Certified Installer. Now we are serving Sacramento and surrounding countries with all that we have in our hands to make you happy. Best Regards Joe Aquino Ceo/Project Manager

2022 Super Service Award

California Sunrooms, INC

We are a family owned company that has been in business for over 30 years serving California. We offer many options in financing as well as monthly sales and deals.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Custom designed kitchen and bathroom remodels, sunrooms, patio covers, screen rooms, dual pane windows, fiber cement siding, vinyl siding, stucco, interior and exterior paint, whole house fans, insulation, seamless gutters, skylights & solartubes.

Roofing.