Spectrum One

California: Contractors
10/31/2021

4212 N Freeway Blvd Ste 5

Sacramento, CA 95834

Spectrum One has focused on quality in everything we do since we first opened our doors. This means using only the best suppliers, general contractors, subcontractors, and trades (many of whom have worked in the industry their entire adult lives), which ultimately provides our clients with premiere services in and around the Sacramento region. In fact, we’ve been in business for so long that everyone down at Sacramento City Hall knows us by name, which often makes the permit process much faster! Call Spectrum One today at 916-571-2830, and let’s start bringing your dream home to life!...

home remodeling (18)interior painting (11)home builder (11)woodworking (9)solar companies (8)electrician (8)plumbers (7)drywall (7)flooring (6)house painting (5)tile installation (5)cabinet makers (5)

04/08/2021

Spectrum One is our choice over and over again for renovating our home, which was built in the 1960s. Dennis comes out and looks at the scope of the project and gets back to you in a timely manner with an incredibly detailed and professional proposal. He takes into account your vision for the home and offers suggestions for improving the project or explains how the team can make that vision come t...

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel, fireplace hearth construction, flooring, lighting, counters and backsplash, plumbing, and more!

Category concrete repair,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,fireplaces,home builders,home remodeling,interior painters,stamped concrete

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

10/16/2018

Best experience I have ever had with a contractor. While there were minor hickups, they were from manly unexpected issues, with some minor communication issues. Work was high quality and timely. Dennis on the business side was professional and patient. Slavik, the main contractor was actually pleasant to have around the house. They were not the cheapest bid we had, falling somewhere in the middle....

Description of Work
Spectrum completed a major bathroom remodel (stripped to the studs), some carpentry a re-grouting of an older shower, and installed several windows

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 09/15/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate your review and enjoyed working with you. We look forward to helping you with any future projects.

08/09/2018

After receiving a number of estimates for the work required, Spectrum One came through right in line with our budget. Dennis was nothing short of extremely professional, always answering phone calls regardless of day or time as well as providing expert opinions. We would not hesitate to call Spectrum One again. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
General Remodeling

Work Completed On 07/04/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We really appriciate your business and looking forward to helping you with any future projects.

06/13/2018

After making an appointment and scheduling all other involved parties, I received a phone call 2 hours before the appointment canceling the appointment!. They explained that they would not be able to do the job. Very unprofessional. When I asked to speak to a person in charge, they explained that there was no one available to talk to. They Wasted a week of my time.

Description of Work
Commercial retail

Work Completed On 06/13/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed] I want to start off by saying we are sorry you feel that we wasted your time. We were able to get the appointment scheduled for the next day per your request which is not always the easiest thing to do. After looking at the project we realized that you would need to work with a commercial architect first before we could help you with the construction estimate and we called...

05/02/2018

Very quick response initially, but then dragged on and on. Some of this was change orders/product delays, but most was distance from their office to the home and the fact that the crew worked multiple jobs at the same time. Workers came at all hours of the day and night, and were often tired, but fortunately the house was next door and vacant. Would say they were coming and then didn't show at tim...

Description of Work
Indoor refurbishing of rental home

Category remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/31/2018

10/19/2017

Excellent. The patio looks like brand new.

Description of Work
Had complete patio painted -- top and bottom.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 09/28/2017

07/24/2017

Spectrum One was the best choice I made! I had damage done to my home from a falling tree so I had an insurance claim. Spectrum One assigned me a public adjuster that dealt with my insurance company on my behalf, which in itself is a blessing! Their quality of work was outstanding! I had also made a few changes in the repair process and their team made sure I had change orders and knew EXACTLY wha...

Description of Work
Tree damage on home

Work Completed On 07/07/2017

03/14/2017

Vitali and Valeri did an excellent job with some difficult plumbing and electrical upgrades in my house.

Description of Work
plumbing and electrical work

Category electrician,plumbing,remodeling

Work Completed On 01/09/2017

12/30/2016

The crew brought and installed the furnace heater with no set backs, everything went as planned. They delivered the furnace heater and professionally cleaned everything all for a low price! Would Definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Purchased furnace heater and thermostat Delivered materials Cut sheet rock Framed Hooked up gas pipe Connected electrical Installed heater furnace Professional cleaning

Category electrician,handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac,remodeling,home builders

Work Completed On 11/15/2016

12/30/2016

I am very excited to say I had a great experience with this company. Friendly, professional people. The project went exactly how I wanted it to go. I had pretty much every room in my house renovated, including the bathrooms (new Jacuzzi, shower, sink, toilet, floors.. etc.), a new fireplace, new floors, new doors, and fresh paint. I am absolutely in love! I contacted Spectrum One on 12/2/16 and th...

Description of Work
1. Move porch light, 2. Replace front door with new one 3. Install new fireplace 4. Remove all popcorn ceilings 5. Paint interior of house 6. New French doors in office room 7. Remodel master bath -install new Jacuzzi -install new shower -replace sink -replace toilet -replace tile floors 8. Install new laminate flooring in all rooms except bathrooms

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 12/30/2016

New Construction, Home Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Repair, & Replacement, HVAC Installation, Painting, General Contracting.

Visa, MasterCard