Spectrum One

California: Contractors
04/30/2022

4212 N Freeway Blvd Ste 5

Sacramento, CA 95834

Spectrum One has focused on quality in everything we do since we first opened our doors. This means using only the best suppliers, general contractors, subcontractors, and trades (many of whom have worked in the industry their entire adult lives), which ultimately provides our clients with premiere services in and around the Sacramento region. In fact, we’ve been in business for so long that everyone down at Sacramento City Hall knows us by name, which often makes the permit process much faster! Call Spectrum One today at 916-571-2830, and let’s start bringing your dream home to life!...

home remodeling (18)interior painting (11)home builder (11)woodworking (9)solar companies (8)electrician (8)plumbers (7)drywall (7)flooring (6)house painting (5)tile installation (5)cabinet makers (5)

04/08/2021

Jessa T.

Spectrum One is our choice over and over again for renovating our home, which was built in the 1960s. Dennis comes out and looks at the scope of the project and gets back to you in a timely manner with an incredibly detailed and professional proposal. He takes into account your vision for the home and offers suggestions for improving the project or explains how the team can make that vision come to life. The project managers who oversee the project from start to finish have been diligent, respectful and ensure that the work being done is of the highest standards. They are on-site every day with a whole team working to get the job done as beautifully and as quickly as possible. The attention to detail from the whole group is what I most appreciate. We have used them for whole-home flooring (removal, installation and baseboards), recessed lighting, countertops, backsplash and would trust them with any project. We recently completed a third project with Spectrum One that included widening doorways, redoing an outdated fireplace hearth, and remodeling two bathrooms. Everyone at Spectrum One is quick to respond, honest, creative, and fun to be around. We love them and highly recommend to anyone looking to do a renovation, repair, or build!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel, fireplace hearth construction, flooring, lighting, counters and backsplash, plumbing, and more!

Category concrete repair,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,fireplaces,home builders,home remodeling,interior painters,stamped concrete

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

Review for Spectrum One - 4212 N Freeway Blvd, Sacramento, CA - 39286816

10/16/2018

Alan G.

Best experience I have ever had with a contractor. While there were minor hickups, they were from manly unexpected issues, with some minor communication issues. Work was high quality and timely. Dennis on the business side was professional and patient. Slavik, the main contractor was actually pleasant to have around the house. They were not the cheapest bid we had, falling somewhere in the middle. We hired them because we had a sense that they were honest and hard working and we were not disappointed.

Description of Work
Spectrum completed a major bathroom remodel (stripped to the studs), some carpentry a re-grouting of an older shower, and installed several windows

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 09/15/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate your review and enjoyed working with you. We look forward to helping you with any future projects.

08/09/2018

MESUT B.

After receiving a number of estimates for the work required, Spectrum One came through right in line with our budget. Dennis was nothing short of extremely professional, always answering phone calls regardless of day or time as well as providing expert opinions. We would not hesitate to call Spectrum One again. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
General Remodeling

Work Completed On 07/04/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We really appriciate your business and looking forward to helping you with any future projects.

06/13/2018

Ed L.

After making an appointment and scheduling all other involved parties, I received a phone call 2 hours before the appointment canceling the appointment!. They explained that they would not be able to do the job. Very unprofessional. When I asked to speak to a person in charge, they explained that there was no one available to talk to. They Wasted a week of my time.

Description of Work
Commercial retail

Work Completed On 06/13/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed] I want to start off by saying we are sorry you feel that we wasted your time. We were able to get the appointment scheduled for the next day per your request which is not always the easiest thing to do. After looking at the project we realized that you would need to work with a commercial architect first before we could help you with the construction estimate and we called you 3 1/2 hours before your scheduled appointment to explain the situation. We never said that we could not do the job. Also as for there not being anyone to speak to in charge at that moment, our office staff informed you that the owner of the company was out of town but that they could pass the message on and they would be able to call you back. We sincerely apologize for the confusion and only were trying to inform you of the process needed for your project. Thank you, Spectrum One Inc Team

05/02/2018

Theresa V.

Very quick response initially, but then dragged on and on. Some of this was change orders/product delays, but most was distance from their office to the home and the fact that the crew worked multiple jobs at the same time. Workers came at all hours of the day and night, and were often tired, but fortunately the house was next door and vacant. Would say they were coming and then didn't show at times. Had to do final finishing work ourselves because it was easier than to guess when they would be able to come out and finish. All the while , the front office kept asking for payments, even when no work had been done since last payment. Disconnect here. Much of the work was ok quality/ home depot level materials, but other work had to be redone because it was done incorrectly (wrong color paint, drain traps leaking, defective. Electrical was improperly grounded on fixtures. Very nice people, but really expensive considering the project as a whole and having a rental property offline for an extended time.

Description of Work
Indoor refurbishing of rental home

Category remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/31/2018

10/19/2017

Adair L.

Excellent. The patio looks like brand new.

Description of Work
Had complete patio painted -- top and bottom.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 09/28/2017

07/24/2017

susan R.

Spectrum One was the best choice I made! I had damage done to my home from a falling tree so I had an insurance claim. Spectrum One assigned me a public adjuster that dealt with my insurance company on my behalf, which in itself is a blessing! Their quality of work was outstanding! I had also made a few changes in the repair process and their team made sure I had change orders and knew EXACTLY what I was paying for the changes I was making and had an updated contract to me within 24 hours. The crew and staff were all very professional and friendly, I was actually sad to have my job ending! Paul (the owner), was especially pleasant to work with! He made sure I knew where we were at and any changes to the schedule since I had left out of town for 10 days. I have a few more additional projects that I will be needing services on in the very near future and I cannot wait to hire them back again! Thank you Spectrum One for your outstanding services! Hope to see you soon!

Description of Work
Tree damage on home

Work Completed On 07/07/2017

03/14/2017

Margaret S.

Vitali and Valeri did an excellent job with some difficult plumbing and electrical upgrades in my house.

Description of Work
plumbing and electrical work

Category electrician,plumbing,remodeling

Work Completed On 01/09/2017

12/30/2016

Natasha B.

I am very excited to say I had a great experience with this company. Friendly, professional people. The project went exactly how I wanted it to go. I had pretty much every room in my house renovated, including the bathrooms (new Jacuzzi, shower, sink, toilet, floors.. etc.), a new fireplace, new floors, new doors, and fresh paint. I am absolutely in love! I contacted Spectrum One on 12/2/16 and they finished my entire house just in time for the holidays! Thank you!!

Description of Work
1. Move porch light, 2. Replace front door with new one 3. Install new fireplace 4. Remove all popcorn ceilings 5. Paint interior of house 6. New French doors in office room 7. Remodel master bath -install new Jacuzzi -install new shower -replace sink -replace toilet -replace tile floors 8. Install new laminate flooring in all rooms except bathrooms

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 12/30/2016

12/30/2016

Olga S.

The crew brought and installed the furnace heater with no set backs, everything went as planned. They delivered the furnace heater and professionally cleaned everything all for a low price! Would Definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Purchased furnace heater and thermostat Delivered materials Cut sheet rock Framed Hooked up gas pipe Connected electrical Installed heater furnace Professional cleaning

Category electrician,handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac,remodeling,home builders

Work Completed On 11/15/2016

New Construction, Home Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Repair, & Replacement, HVAC Installation, Painting, General Contracting.

Visa, MasterCard