Silverhawk Handyman Services

Founded 1977 • With Angi since April 2015

4.4

I work mainly by myself, but I do have qualified laborers when needed. All work is guaranteed for workmanship. I have a 4-hour minimum at $50/hour. Additional work after the first 4 hours is only $35/hour. During the year, I do several specials....

American West Cleaning Services

American West Cleaning Services

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Pressure Washing & Window Cleaning Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/19/2018

David rebuilt the hazardous pillar in less than three days - through peak Sacramento heat! It looks great and feels solid. He also removed some broken iron parts, and left the area heater than when he started. He is professional in a relaxed and friendly way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of a brick and iron garden wall, including rebuilding a support pillar

CATEGORY handyman service,masonry

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was my privilege to work with your wonderful family, especially the little ones. I so appreciate your good words and as a good customer I will always be there at your beckon call.

01/01/2018

Not well. The trim doesn't match the rest of my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry rot repair for window frames.

CATEGORY handyman service

12/30/2017

They were nice and got the job done. They explained what was happening all along the way. I did not feel that the concrete was laid correctly and there was a mix up with office staff on when they would do the work. The owner of the company did call me and the mix up was taken care of after that. They do not help with flooring contractors they've worked with so I had to find someone on my own to re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a portion of pipe under my kitchen to fix roots in the pipe.

CATEGORY handyman service,drain pipe

12/27/2017

Good, but don't ask this handyman to do anything else. His expertise is only in the replacement of rotted wood. He's good at that though, and a nice guy !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry rot work on a gazebo.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

12/12/2017

Perfect! He did above and beyond what I needed. I will hire him for many more projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced areas of dry rot under our siding on the front of the house. His work was so good we have hired him to help with other projects as well. I am very thankful to have found him.

CATEGORY handyman service

Carpentry. Decking. Fencing. Interior & exterior painting. Drywall. Flooring. Masonry. Dry rot repair. Siding. Tuckpointing,Pressure washing

Electrical. Appliance, Roofing, Yardwork, and Plumbing