Silverhawk Handyman Services

Founded 1977 • With Angi since April 2015

4.4

I work mainly by myself, but I do have qualified laborers when needed. All work is guaranteed for workmanship. I have a 4-hour minimum at $50/hour. Additional work after the first 4 hours is only $35/hour. During the year, I do several specials....

All Appearances Drywall

Specializing in Residential and Commercial Drywall Installation. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

SHEcan2

Hello, I'm Terri Harris and I'm the president and founder of SHEcan2. We are a remodel/repair/design home improvement company. Our services range from fixing that loose towel bar in the hall bath to adding on a new master bedroom suite. We also do rental property maintenance and commercial tenant improvements. We are in the business of seeing your project through your eyes. By listening to your ideas and understanding your budget and time allowances, we're able to better understand how we can help.

12/01/2021

COLLEEN O.

I asked him initially if he can do the job and said he can do it all. I gave him the box for the motion detector and leave, then I came back after almost an hour and saw that he hasn't done anything. I asked him to install the mini blinds but he got it upside down and corrected it after I help him to follow the instructions. It shouldn't take long , it can only take 15 to 20 mins. The price should be $50/hour as stated on his profile and he said it's $60. I still pay him $60 for 1 hour work and he got upset because he's been here for more than 2-3 hours but he hasn't done anything and he apologized for that. My take on this is he should be upfront and honest on what he can and cannot do. I think he is good in other work like concrete but not these services I requested.

Description of Work
suppose to install motion detector in the garage, install mini blinds and replace the bathroom fan

07/19/2018

Megan W.

David rebuilt the hazardous pillar in less than three days - through peak Sacramento heat! It looks great and feels solid. He also removed some broken iron parts, and left the area heater than when he started. He is professional in a relaxed and friendly way.

Description of Work
Repair of a brick and iron garden wall, including rebuilding a support pillar

Category handyman service,masonry

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was my privilege to work with your wonderful family, especially the little ones. I so appreciate your good words and as a good customer I will always be there at your beckon call.

01/01/2018

Jan B.

Not well. The trim doesn't match the rest of my house.

Description of Work
Dry rot repair for window frames.

12/30/2017

Sheryl S.

They were nice and got the job done. They explained what was happening all along the way. I did not feel that the concrete was laid correctly and there was a mix up with office staff on when they would do the work. The owner of the company did call me and the mix up was taken care of after that. They do not help with flooring contractors they've worked with so I had to find someone on my own to remove and replace my laminate flooring to get access for the repair. That additional difficulty and expense was somewhat unexpected. Overall, the job is done and they did an good job.

Description of Work
Replaced a portion of pipe under my kitchen to fix roots in the pipe.

Category handyman service,drain pipe

12/27/2017

pat M.

Good, but don't ask this handyman to do anything else. His expertise is only in the replacement of rotted wood. He's good at that though, and a nice guy !

Description of Work
Dry rot work on a gazebo.

Category handyman service,woodworking

12/12/2017

Kelli G.

Perfect! He did above and beyond what I needed. I will hire him for many more projects.

Description of Work
Replaced areas of dry rot under our siding on the front of the house. His work was so good we have hired him to help with other projects as well. I am very thankful to have found him.

11/30/2017

John P.

He's an all around good guy. I'm going to definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
He helped me put up my Christmas decorations.

Category holiday decorators

11/17/2017

Frank C.

It went really well. They were very quiet and did a good job.

Description of Work
They put up my Christmas lights.

Category holiday decorators

11/09/2017

willie M.

difficult task yet he did excellent job!

Description of Work
Repair placed T-111 siding around upstairs window.

10/25/2017

eileen R.

Excellent job by David- He did a wonderful job for a great value and is a really good person as well!

Description of Work
Window repairs

Silverhawk Handyman Services

Founded 1977 • With Angi since April 2015

4.4

6020 Green Glen Way

Sacramento, CA 95842

Carpentry. Decking. Fencing. Interior & exterior painting. Drywall. Flooring. Masonry. Dry rot repair. Siding. Tuckpointing,Pressure washing

Electrical. Appliance, Roofing, Yardwork, and Plumbing