Silverado Building Materials

Carol D.

Category pressure washing

06/01/2015

Rose B.

The set up went very well. I am extremely pleased with the results. The gentleman who came out was efficient and professional. He made sure the statues were well seated and stable. He also checked with me to be sure they were placed exactly where I wanted them and facing in the direction that I wanted. He was very thorough in his work as well as pleasant to work with. These were placed amid groundcover and he was careful with those plants. I will definitely be a repeat customer when the need arises.

Description of Work
Delivered and set up concrete statues in raised grotto bed

Category pressure washing

07/14/2011

Lorna S.

They have stone and nursery stuff. They are excellent all the way across the board. We paid them $1500 for the purchase that we made. They are knowledgeable, helpful and responsive. I would recommend them to others. If we need more of what they have, then we would use their services again.

Description of Work
We purchased a lot of stone work for our landscaping from Silverado Building Materials. It was delivered day before yesterday.

Category pavers, gravel, greenhouses

06/27/2006

LINDA G.

So now we are into this fountain for $1065.87, plus the additional $300 for set up. Jacque was very nice and helped us, and we do appreciate it. But we feel that we should not have been asked to pay the set up fee or pay that exuberant price. We had no choice but to pay or forever be stuck with an eyesore for a fountain. We are satisfied that Silverado replaced our fountain due to its defectiveness. That is a plus for them. My only complaint is that we had to pay the additional $300 for the set up and take down. I do not believe we should have to pay for that. Other than that, I was impressed with Jackie s professionalism and the fact they agreed to replaced it within a few days of my original complaint.

Description of Work
On 3/15/05 we ordered a fountain from the above company. It was delivered and set up after hours by their workers. The fountain was defective in that it corroded and pealed where the water was and underneath where the water was not. I contacted Jackie in May of 2006 to report that the fountain was rotting before our eyes. I provided pictures of it. Jacque was most gracious and proceeded to contact the manufacturer of the fountain. The manufacturer agreed to replace it. This doesn t happen often but sometimes it does. Silverado agreed to deliver it free of charge; however, they would not agree to set it up. We had to pay another set up fee. This is the main reason for my displeasure with the company. It was not our fault that the fountain rotted. I did not feel we should have to pay for the set up. A $300 fee to do this was ridiculous. It took 3 men approximately 45 min to 1 hour to do it. That is over $100 per hour per person.

Category hardscaping

09/26/2005

JILL N.

THEIR KNOWLEDGE BASE IS OUTSTANDING. THE STAFF RESPONDED IN A TIMELY MATTER AND WITHOUT ERROR. THIS COMPANY IS SOMEONE YOU CAN TRULY RELY ON. I WOULD RECOMMEND SILVERADO FOR THEIR EXPERT SERVICE AND FRIENDLY PERSONNEL.

Description of Work
SILVERADO ASSISTED US WITH ALL OF OUR EFFORTS OF INSTALLING A FLAG STONE WALKWAY.

Category masonry

Under Pressure Home Detailing

Great cleaning shouldn't be expensive. From windows being spotless to your regular gutter maintenance, we provide the highest quality pressure wash cleaning alongside the best deals possible. We achieve this by being an owner-operated service that is focused on only providing quality work to those around our community.

Gutierrez Gardening

We specialize in maintaining your landscape. #Mowing #Blowing #Edging #Trimming #Pruning #Weed Control #Fertilizing #Sprinkler Repair #Clean Ups We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Atlanta Precast Interlocking Paver

Atlanta Interlocking Pavers focuses on Paver Installation. As Certified contractors & CSLB licensed we are Experts at designing and constructing Hardscape & landscaping. We will create the perfect addition to your yard, guaranteed. We pride ourselves on our unmatched knowledge and expertise in Demolition and Building services. Our History - Established in 2006. To talk about our business, I have to mention the greatest of times that we had in Massachusetts when everything started. We served the Boston area for 16 years as Landscape Design performing the beautiful connection between Landscape & Hardscape. Especially after spending time at PaveTech - School for Segmental Paver and became an ICPI Certified Installer. Now we are serving Sacramento and surrounding countries with all that we have in our hands to make you happy. Best Regards Joe Aquino Ceo/Project Manager

2022 Super Service Award

Landscape consultations, equipment repair, blowers, tampers, chain saws, chop saws, hedge trimmers, air compressors, lawn mowers, generators, pressure washers, weed whackers & rototillers.