Scott's Upholstery & Carpet Care

Founded 1985 • With Angi since May 2006

5224 Greenberry Drive

Sacramento, CA 95841

Since 1985, we have completed over 17,000 jobs. Scott Marshall is an IICRC Certified Master Cleaning Technician. DBA My Sacramento Carpet Cleaners....

09/25/2017

Carla L.

Very well. I have used Scott for all my carpet cleaning since 2008. He is a kind, considerate person that does excellent work.

Description of Work
Doggie dirtied large area rug and stairs.

08/07/2017

Dennis W.

Scott was on time for the job and was friendly and professional. It was very clear that it was important to him that he do the job well. My sofa and chair are 20 years old and in pretty good condition, but had a few small food stains. He took his time and really cleaned my old sofa and chair up nicely. Looks almost new again. Afterwards he instructed me on how to turn all the cushions to make sure that they dried evenly and completely. I would definitely hire Scott again and I have already recommended him to several friends.

Description of Work
Sofa and chair needed cleaning.

Category upholstery cleaning

09/19/2016

diane M.

There was a misunderstanding and the person concentrated first on a deep cleaning and ran out of time about half way through the house. My open house was the following day so I had to finish it that night. The work that she did was fine. What I personally didn't like and the only reason I wouldn't go to them again is I would prefer multiple people for an 8 hour cleaning. They sent one person which makes for a very long cleaning day.

Description of Work
Whole house prior to an open house.

Category house cleaning,floor cleaning

09/13/2016

FRANK N.

The craftsmen ship and customer service provided was outstanding! They even helped me find the fabric I wanted at a lower cost from a competing vendor! The staff is extremely knowledgable and the job was completed on the date promised. I will absolutely use them again and am happy to give them the highest recommendation possible!

Description of Work
Slipcover for my sofa

Category upholstery

09/11/2015

Janet C.

The service provided was excellent and the providers were very professional and helpful. They arrived on time and made previous contact by phone to alert us to the time that the service would be provided.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of two rooms and a staircase.

06/05/2015

Steven S.

Scott's sons, Brian and Nathan, came to our home at the agreed upon time. I liked the fact they placed a call to give us an arrival update. After walking through the home and explaining our unique cleaning requirements, Brian did some figuring and gave us their price. I agreed, and they commenced work. We have two dogs, so there were some carpet stains and pet odors on furniture. After the work was completed, my wife and I are completely satisfied with the results. Will use in the future. This was our first experience with Scott's. Our regular carpet cleaner moved out of the area. I didn't check prices with anyone else since they seemed to be around what we were paying in the past. We had never had the upholstery cleaned prior.

Description of Work
Steam clean first two rooms = $125.00 Steam additional rooms = $35.00 Steam cleaned a couch, loveseat, and chair with ottoman = $150.00 Clean area rugs = $25

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

12/13/2014

Peggy F.

Everything was fine. They did exactly what they said they were going to do when they said they were going to do it. They were just great. I will recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
They cleaned furniture for me.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

09/27/2014

Alan R.

They were great! Scott and his son were very easy to work with and even asked if there was anything extra they could do. They dusted the ceiling fan over the living room carpet with no extra charge. Great duo, friendly, through and efficient.

Description of Work
Cleaned a large living room and hall carpet.

08/12/2014

Jenny L.

Scott has been exclusively caring for my carpet for 15 years. He is one of the few in the whole area that is Master certified. He is professional and pleasant but most of all he KNOWS carpet and stains. There were horrible stains when we moved in and he got them all out. No one else will touch my carpet.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in the whole (large) house, applied Scotch Guard.

07/06/2014

keith L.

It started with Scott answering the phone himself, giving a rough estimate over the phone and scheduling an appointment just when I wanted it. He and his son arrived on time, did a great job cleaning and the cost was as estimated. The carpets dried when they said they would. They were friendly, professional and best of all, no upselling! They weren't the cheapest, but everything was included and I didn't have to deal with any high pressure - "you really need this or that..." I will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in 4 bedrooms, hall and closet, three area rugs and one sofa.

Legacy Cleaning Services

Legacy Cleaning Services is an established cleaning firm that is well respected in the Sacramento Area when it comes to offering professional and quality cleaning services to customers as well as maintenance work and landscaping services. We are licensed, bonded, and fully insured working closely with property managers, construction companies, home builders, Real Estate agents, homeowners, brokers, office managers, service dealerships etc. We always endeavor to ensure that you the esteemed customer is accorded the best quality service which meets your expectations. We place a lot of emphasis on detail and go out an extra mile to ensure that you are accorded great 5 star quality service. Additional DBA - Legacy Cleaning Services.

Offers by Legacy Cleaning Services on Angi
    Heavenly cleaning creations

Cindy's Cleaning Service

Cindy's Cleaning Service provides exceptional cleaning service with the utmost dedication in creating a Service with professionalism. With every visit we thrive in providing our service to address all your needs. Let us clean it for you! Our Services Include: Standard Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Move-Out Cleaning, Move-In Cleaning, Special Event Cleaning, and Hauling Trash. Resturant cleaning commercial cleaning.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard
    10.00
    Satisfaction

We proudly offer residential and commercial carpet, upholstery and tile cleaning. Additionally, we are now cleaning outdoor hard surfaces such as that special walkway or patio without that "pressure washer mess".

We do not reupholster furniture.