Scott's Upholstery & Carpet Care

Founded 1985 • With Angi since May 2006

5224 Greenberry Drive

Sacramento, CA 95841

Since 1985, we have completed over 17,000 jobs. Scott Marshall is an IICRC Certified Master Cleaning Technician. DBA My Sacramento Carpet Cleaners.

09/25/2017

Carla L.

Very well. I have used Scott for all my carpet cleaning since 2008. He is a kind, considerate person that does excellent work.

Description of Work
Doggie dirtied large area rug and stairs.

08/07/2017

Dennis W.

Scott was on time for the job and was friendly and professional. It was very clear that it was important to him that he do the job well. My sofa and chair are 20 years old and in pretty good condition, but had a few small food stains. He took his time and really cleaned my old sofa and chair up nicely. Looks almost new again. Afterwards he instructed me on how to turn all the cushions to make sure that they dried evenly and completely. I would definitely hire Scott again and I have already recommended him to several friends.

Description of Work
Sofa and chair needed cleaning.

Category upholstery cleaning

09/19/2016

diane M.

There was a misunderstanding and the person concentrated first on a deep cleaning and ran out of time about half way through the house. My open house was the following day so I had to finish it that night. The work that she did was fine. What I personally didn't like and the only reason I wouldn't go to them again is I would prefer multiple people for an 8 hour cleaning. They sent one person which makes for a very long cleaning day.

Description of Work
Whole house prior to an open house.

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

09/13/2016

FRANK N.

The craftsmen ship and customer service provided was outstanding! They even helped me find the fabric I wanted at a lower cost from a competing vendor! The staff is extremely knowledgable and the job was completed on the date promised. I will absolutely use them again and am happy to give them the highest recommendation possible!

Description of Work
Slipcover for my sofa

Category upholstery

09/11/2015

Janet C.

The service provided was excellent and the providers were very professional and helpful. They arrived on time and made previous contact by phone to alert us to the time that the service would be provided.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of two rooms and a staircase.

06/05/2015

Steven S.

Scott's sons, Brian and Nathan, came to our home at the agreed upon time. I liked the fact they placed a call to give us an arrival update. After walking through the home and explaining our unique cleaning requirements, Brian did some figuring and gave us their price. I agreed, and they commenced work. We have two dogs, so there were some carpet stains and pet odors on furniture. After the work was completed, my wife and I are completely satisfied with the results. Will use in the future. This was our first experience with Scott's. Our regular carpet cleaner moved out of the area. I didn't check prices with anyone else since they seemed to be around what we were paying in the past. We had never had the upholstery cleaned prior.

Description of Work
Steam clean first two rooms = $125.00 Steam additional rooms = $35.00 Steam cleaned a couch, loveseat, and chair with ottoman = $150.00 Clean area rugs = $25

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

12/13/2014

Peggy F.

Everything was fine. They did exactly what they said they were going to do when they said they were going to do it. They were just great. I will recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
They cleaned furniture for me.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

09/27/2014

Alan R.

They were great! Scott and his son were very easy to work with and even asked if there was anything extra they could do. They dusted the ceiling fan over the living room carpet with no extra charge. Great duo, friendly, through and efficient.

Description of Work
Cleaned a large living room and hall carpet.

08/12/2014

Jenny L.

Scott has been exclusively caring for my carpet for 15 years. He is one of the few in the whole area that is Master certified. He is professional and pleasant but most of all he KNOWS carpet and stains. There were horrible stains when we moved in and he got them all out. No one else will touch my carpet.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in the whole (large) house, applied Scotch Guard.

07/06/2014

keith L.

It started with Scott answering the phone himself, giving a rough estimate over the phone and scheduling an appointment just when I wanted it. He and his son arrived on time, did a great job cleaning and the cost was as estimated. The carpets dried when they said they would. They were friendly, professional and best of all, no upselling! They weren't the cheapest, but everything was included and I didn't have to deal with any high pressure - "you really need this or that..." I will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in 4 bedrooms, hall and closet, three area rugs and one sofa.

06/12/2014

Chrys B.

We had wallpaer and popcorn removed by another company last week. They did a good job and covered everything, but it seemed like dust and popcorn pieces got into our carpet. The air quality was bad. I called Scott's Upholstery & Carpet Care late in the afternoon of 6/10/14. I explained what the problem was, and we scheduled an appointment for the following day at 4pm. He made this appointment, even though it meant he would have to reschedule a meeting.. He did this because it was a health issue. After hanging up the phone with him, I spoke with my husband and we thought we could make the appointment for the next morning. I called Scott back, and he scheduled us for 0800 on 6/11/14. He and his son arrived here on time. They were very nice, professional, and did a great job. He gave us a discount on the cleaning, I think partly because we are Angie's list members, but also, much of our furniture was already out of the rooms, so that made it a little easier. When we are finished with all the work we plan to do on the house, I will call Scott's Upholstery & Carpet Care, to clean our big recliner. We were very impressed and grateful that they came out so quickly, and did such a good job!

Description of Work
Cleaned our carpets.

Category carpet cleaners

[member name removed], thank you for allowing us to work for you and we look forward to the pleasure of doing so again.

05/09/2014

Peggy F.

I am extremely happy with the whole thing. There were no extra charges.

Description of Work
They came out and cleaned the carpet in two rooms and a hallway. It was through a Big Deal.

04/24/2014

Keyon N.

It went well. They were pretty good about moving furniture and did a good job on the carpets.

Description of Work
Cleaned our carpets

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your business!

04/06/2014

David & Juliana B.

Scott arrived on time, and we discussed priorities. He got right to work, and did an excellent job cleaning the carpets. Scott is punctual, professional, and efficient. This is the best my carpets have looked since they were new. He even got out stains and residue left by the last carpet cleaners. I will use Scott's Upholstery & Carpet Care again, and have already referred him to friends.

Description of Work
Scott's Upholstery & Carpet Care cleaned 3 bedrooms of carpet.

04/01/2014

Dana H.

I found Scott's on Angie's List on Saturday, March 29. Spoke with Scott's son who was very knowledgeable and friendly. He explained that I called his dad's number but if he doesn't answer, it rolls to his phone so that you don't have to leave a message. Impressive. Asked my questions and was able to get a scheduled appointment time for today, two days later. The only thing that did not make them perfect was that I had a 9:00 appointment. They called at 9:00 and said they would be here at 9:25. At least they called! They were very nice and the service took just over one hour. I highly recommend them and will use them again myself.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of two rooms and a hallway.

03/31/2014

Sue A.

They were quick to respond and set up an appointment the beginning of the following week. They called and asked if I was available for them to come a little early and it worked out perfect. They did everything and more that was asked of them. They even cleaned a couple of throw rugs for no charge! Carpet looks and smells great. I will be using them on a regular basis as I have 3 dogs and a messy mother.

Description of Work
I bought the deal for $79 and added some wool hall runners and additional rug.

03/31/2014

Laura I.

Scott and Brian were very professional and extra-helpful. Great job on a dirty carpet.

Description of Work
Great prep and terrific job!

03/18/2014

DOUG K.

Scott provided excellent service. The three room carpet cleaning came out great. We asked him if he had time to do a large area rug while he was there. He did, and the area rug came out looking better than we have ever seen it in the past. The price was unbeatable considering all the little extras he did like cleaning the ceiling where there was soot and concentrating on traffic areas so that they came out looking new. We?ve recommended him to the rest of our family. Thanks Scott!

Description of Work
Excellent

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for the wonderful review, and for choosing Scott's Upholstery & Carpet Care as your carpet cleaner. We strive to do the best job on every job!

02/10/2014

Andrew H.

The service is prompt and professional. Scott works cleanly and professionally and gives good professional advice on how to handle various stains and such. His work was very thorough. I will definitely use Scott on a regular basis to keep my couches from getting too much dog small in them. It has been several weeks since the cleaning and we have no regrets.

Description of Work
Vacuumed, cleaned, sealed 1 7 foot couch and two lazy boys.

Category carpet cleaners

[member's name removed], I appreciate the kind words. I look forward to seeing you again. Scott

12/16/2013

john H.

I originally planned to have them fix a bad seam on my expensive carpet and clean my living room couch and chairs. I was so impressed with them and their work that I decided to ask them to clean my carpets in 4 rooms and family room furniture as well. They had time so they did it all while they were here in one visit. My furniture and carpeting look like new again. They did an outstanding job and were so polite and professional. These are very good people. I will always use them for all my flooring and upholstery cleaning needs from here on!

Description of Work
Cleaned expensive berber carpeting in 4 rooms, repaired bad seam, cleaned 3 couches and 3 upholstered chairs and large family room rug.

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation, upholstery cleaning

[member name removed], Meeting and working for you was our pleasure. Thanks again, Scott and son, Brian

10/17/2013

Melodie C.

I called Scott's very early Tuesday morning from Angie's List to see whether they would come out after work (at 5:30pm) to clean my sofa and love seat. The sofa had experiences an "accident" on Saturday by a young child and I wanted to address it as soon as possible. Scott was wonderful about agreeing to come that day and was willing to wait until I got home from work. He arrived just a bit late due to traffic, apologized for the delay (which was not long), and then we talked about the job. Since the fabric on my furniture is a bit tricky - light colored and has some cotton/linen-like contect - he discussed with me what to expect. He was honest in that he'd try to get out any and all stains that might be there and explained why he thought he could fix them. As I write this, they cushions are almost completely dry and it looks like the problems are resolved. Scott explained his policy that "if the stains come back, I come out for free to see what can be done." I was shocked that it took almost 3 hours for the job, but that was obviously because it was a very thorough job. Yes, I'd use Scott again!!! He was most courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Cleaned one sofa and one loveseat.

Category upholstery cleaning

[member name removed], Thank you for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Being thorough is important to us! Thanks again! Scott Marshall Owner of Scott's Upholstery & Carpet Care

09/05/2013

DAVID B.

Went outstanding,I had a hard time finding a service that would clean non-zipping cushions,very hard indeed.Finally I found Scott, he stated can do,we made an appt.Scott and his son showed up on time,and proceeded to do a wonderful job.Took over an hour,cushions look brand new,I kidd you not,they even showed us the dirt and filth that was removed.We take our nice patio furniture's condition seriously.And our thankful we found a solid outfit that goes beyond the norm for their customers.Thanks Scott and son Brian!

Description of Work
clean outside patio furniture cushions.

Category carpet cleaners

[Member name removed], I enjoyed the challenge of cleaning your patio furniture. You should see us clean carpet and tile! We're good! Thanks, Scott

07/29/2013

CAROL H.

Ron arrived on time and completed the job within two hours. This was partly due to not having many spots to deal with. The carpeting is over 10 years old so I did not expect it to look like new. It dried completely in less than 24 hours and was very clean. There was a slight aroma (perfume) of cleaning material that concerned me at first, but that disappeared completely when the carpet had dried. Ron was very professional and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Steam clean 7 rooms of carpeting.

07/12/2013

Peggy S.

Wow! The carpet looks like it is new even though it is 20 years old. Scott and his crew did a marvelous job. I would have them back in a heartbeat if I had any other carpet or furniture cleaning needs. I am toying with the idea of having them cleaning the floor tile and the counter tiles. I understand that they now provide this service. Defintielety, money well spent. Kudos to Scott's Upholstery and Carpet Care!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and carpet repair

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation

Dear [member name removed], Thank you for your enthusiastic review. We really only cleaned the carpet, not replaced it. Ha-ha! Thanks, Scott Marshall

06/16/2013

dawn F.

Scott is very thorough, punctual, professional, and a very good comunicator. He surveyed the job gave us a fair price. He began with our long hallway with 13 steps. We had a lot of pet hair in the hall and he got it all up. Our living room and dining room have white carpet. It had become dingy and had a few pet stains I had tried and failed to remove. When Scott was done the carpet was reborn. He did beautiful work. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Cleaned Living room, dining room, hallway with stairs, guest room.

Category carpet cleaners

(deleted member name), As you found out, I try to leave no fur behind, if possible. Thank you for your wonderful review. Sincerely, Scott Marshall

Clean windows -clean carpets

Over 30 years experience with window and carpet cleaning. License bonded and insured. Also carpet repair available, restretch, patches, seam repair, pet odor removal, tile and grout cleaning, and upholstery cleaning. Don’t be scammed by low prices in the door cause chances are you will pay more than what I would charge guaranteed have a great day.

Sparkling Clean Solution

If you have your day to day cleaning under control, let us do the really dirty work. We provide deep clean services to reach the places you might have missed. We have a variety of bonus services form oven cleaning to air ducts. Let us help you make your home shine! Don't stress about your pets or children: our environmentally friendly products provide a safe clean. We take care of your home with the same care as if it were our own. We leave your sanctuary spotless so that you can focus on the rest of your life. Sparkling Clean Solution our mission is to create clean, peaceful environments for our clients and to build long-term relationships with our clients by understanding their needs and providing for those needs with the highest level of integrity and professionalism in the industry.

KT Housecleaning

Cleaning entails, -Floor cleaning -Baseboard cleaning -Vacuuming the carpets -Vacuuming vents -Dusting -Cleaning the kitchen -Cleaning the bathrooms -Wiping down ceiling fans and lights and other necessities etc. Carpet cleaning entails, -Any carpeted area -Area rugs -Stair ways - Furniture upholstery

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard
    10.00
    Satisfaction

We proudly offer residential and commercial carpet, upholstery and tile cleaning. Additionally, we are now cleaning outdoor hard surfaces such as that special walkway or patio without that "pressure washer mess".

We do not reupholster furniture.