Rich's Hauling & Yard Cleanup

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2010

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Award winning. Email us at r.custer@live.com...

Junk King Sacramento

Established in 2016 and a 2017 Super Service Award winner, John McCue of Junk King Sacramento has been providing Hauling services of all kinds, while providing exceptional customer service at the same time. John began his career by concentrating in sales and marketing. With many years of practical experience in handling a wide range of customers, he feels that he can handle any opportunity or challenge that comes his way. He especially likes the challenge of developing brands. This brought him to Junk King. Junk King is a relatively new junk removal business that is an on-demand service that hauls just about any kind of trash from your home or business. They emphasize friendly customer service and they are eco-friendly. They recycle or donate up to 60% of each haul. Since it was time for John to run his own business, he felt Junk King was the right fit. He says, “The business is extremely interesting. No day is the same. I love the fact that we donate or recycle more than half of the items that we pick up.” In May of 2016, John opened his doors. He explains, “Everyone has excess stuff they want and need to get rid of or get out of the way. Our job is to quickly and painlessly help them eliminate the visible clutter. We do everything from a small job, such as remove an old couch, to entire house and property cleanouts.” He further adds, “People do not have the time or appropriate sized vehicles to load items such as appliances, furniture, mattresses, televisions, refrigerators/freezers, e-trash, hot tubs, yard waste, construction debris, wood, and tires. We do it quickly and thoroughly.” John says,” We continue to do things the old fashioned way, one customer at a time. We offer fair, up-front pricing, call you 15-30 minutes ahead of every job, and sweep up after ourselves,” Give us a call today to discuss your hauling needs!

Offers by Junk King Sacramento on Angi
Elite Hauling

Elite Hauling is here to service your hauling needs, we have trailers big enough for any job. $100 minimum fee and we work 7 days a week. Give us a call or click for an estimate today!

Offers by Elite Hauling on Angi
Russ Marks Trash Removal

Russ Marks Trash Removal is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate Knowledge of our trade, combined with ability, is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Offers by Russ Marks Trash Removal on Angi

09/07/2021

Altho I was unable to hire Rich, his super-fast response to my inquiry is appreciated. From my research, he was in my final 3 choices and I was disappointed to learn he no longer does yardwork beyond hauling. But if I ever need hauling or handy(wo)man related services, I plan to contact him again. Thanks, Rich.

Description of Work
Yardwork, specifically mowing etc, weed pulling and other related tasks.

Category garbage collection,lawn service

07/16/2018

This is the second time I've hired Rich's service. The first was when I moved out of a house and he came over personally and did a great job of helping me to get rid of a ton of junk in a hurry. This was the second time and one of his crews came over to haul junk from my office building (old furniture, recycling, etc.). His crew was punctual, professional, and fast. A little on the pricey side thi...

Description of Work
Haul Junk From Office

04/03/2018

The job went real well. The haulers came on time and got right to work. They were very polite and very hard workers. It was worth every penny I paid!

Description of Work
I needed the remains of an old hammock removed from my backyard along with a major amount of plastic containers in my garage that were very heavy and taking up 1/4 of the space of my garage.

12/31/2017

Very prompt. Rich answered the phone when I called, showed up on time the next day, and charged a fair price...Can’t ask for much more than that.

Description of Work
Rich hauled away a bunch of broken down shelves and other junk including an appliance.

12/25/2017

Excellent! Everything happened when and better than expected service. Very professional! Would hire again and will recommend him to others

Description of Work
Junk hauling and demolish an aluminum shed. Previously occupied by rats.

Category garbage collection,hauling services

Junk Hauling, Construction, Furniture, Appliances, Shed tear down, Deck removal Yard & Garage Clean Up.

SOD REMOVAL