Plumbing Solutions

Founded 2011 • With Angi since July 2012

5716 Folsom Blvd, Ste 314

Sacramento, CA 95819

My name is Mike, owner & operator for Plumbing Solutions, & I have been a journeyman plumber for over 15 years. I am highly qualified & offer the best prices in the area. I have done plumbing in every aspect possible, new construction, service & repair, custom homes, home additions, remodels &

05/19/2022

Omid E.

Scheduled an appointment for getting an estimate for repairing springers, the technician (Jesse Vasquez) apparently went to the neighbor's house cross the street (by mistake as they claim), and after he found out that he is in the wrong address, did not correct himself to come to our house as by accident the neighbor had some project for them to do and the guy started working there and totally ignored his appointment with us! When I called the owner (Mike), he started laughing without any apology!

Description of Work
very unprofessional!

Category plumbing

Hi [Member Name Removed], We are so sorry about this confusion! We accidentally inputed a wrong digit of your address in our scheduling system. When Jesse arrived to the job he was unaware that it was the wrong address and the neighbors thought their handyman scheduled a plumber to take care of their sprinkler issues, so Jesse began doing the work the customer requested, unaware of the situation. When you called me and I realized our error, I apologized and told you I would send Jesse over right away and you told me to cancel everything. Your wife went to Jesse across the street, yelling at him regarding the situation and said to not go to your home, so he did not. We really value your time and are sorry for your time lost and our mistake. It is important to us that each and every one of our customers is happy. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to rectify the situation!

04/15/2018

Marianne G.

Great job! Jacob identified and fixed a few other problems at no charge. He was communicative via text and called to say he would be a little early. He explained everything he was doing as he did it and even complimented our choice of kitchen fixture as he installed it. Very nice guy, and on a Saturday, too!

Description of Work
Installed new faucet, tightened bathroom faucets and handles

04/15/2018

Marianne G.

Jacob was great! It was a tricky change, but his good nature and positive attitude made it easy. Great guy, would definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
Replaced a kitchen faucet

12/17/2015

Chris M.

I called and spoke to Mike I explained the plumbing issues I was having. He made time for me on the day I called. He arrived on time he was very professional polite and very easy to talk to. He answered my questions and explained the things I didn't understand. I am a Marine (Combat Veteran) I am very particular so when I give a recommendation it is because the person earned it. I highly recommend Mike (Plumbing Solutions) This was a perfect experience and could have not gone any better. Semper Fi

Description of Work
snaked drain, repaired faucet, removed and installed new disposal.

01/25/2013

Laura F.

Mike did plumbing work during a kitchen remodel. He installed new supply lines, drain and vents for a sink, brought a water heater up to code, and ran gas lines. He did this work for substantially less money than the other three bids (literally, half), including the top rated plumbing companies on Angie's List. I was doing the rest of the work on the kitchen myself, so I worked side by side with Mike for the time he was here, and he did excellent work. He was responsive via phone, text, and email. I plan on using his services on future renovation projects. I strongly recommend his work.

Description of Work
High quality work, lowest bid, and very personable owner

Huft Home Services

At Huft Home Services, we want to be the HVAC, electrical, plumbing and insulation company you trust. We take pride in serving the members of our community and strive to exceed expectations with everything we do. Having a reliable heating and cooling system in your home ensures you can stay safe and comfortable. We are the Heroes for the job! Our services are available for any make or model of heating and cooling systems no matter the age. Our NATE-certified technicians work under the Huft Creed and will always do the right thing. Our company has been operating with integrity since 2004, and we’re proud to be both BBB-accredited and NCI-certified. With our expert electrician specialists, rapid response times, and truly heroic customer service, you can feel great when calling on our team. Just as with all of our top-rated and award-winning home services, our electrical department ensures that you get the golden treatment every time we are in your home. From a simple matter like a flickering light to a whole-home rewiring project, we work quickly, safely, and effectively to deliver results that we know you’ll be 100% satisfied with every time. Whatever type of plumbing problem you have, we can address it. Our team can service any plumbing system or equipment regardless of the brand, make, or model. We vow to meet your needs with competence and courtesy to deliver long-lasting solutions. Moreover, our representatives display some important core values on every single visit. These include honesty, respect, integrity, and transparency. We are your home services HEROES!!

2022 Super Service Award

Chriswell Home Improvements

Chriswell Home Improvements, Inc. is a veteran-owned home remodeling company specializing in Green Energy roofing, exterior home coatings, siding, and windows. We also offer aluminum patio covers, HVAC, bathroom remodeling, and more! We have many financing options, as well as veteran & senior discounts, available to help make your home remodeling dreams a reality. Contact us today for a complimentary consultation!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

A plus marble

We are a family owned business that was created in 2018 serving the San Francisco, Livermore and Santa Rosa areas. Noticing the lack of attention from fabricators to homeowners, we decided to open up and offer the best experience anyone could have. We are always innovating and updating our business models to stay up to date and current with all the trends. We carry all the state of the art equipment and an inventory of quality marble, quartz and granite stone products from the top manufacturers to get you the best design possible at the best price. Begin your kitchen or bath design! Just click on the design now tabs above!Call us today to get a free in home estimate! Virtual estimates are also offered!

Drain & sewer clearing, leak location, sewer camera inspection, sewer re-pipe, water heaters, tankless water heaters, gas line install or repair, fixture installation, garbage disposal addition, instant hot water re-circulation pump, re-pipes (cast iron to ABS, galvanized to copper or aquapex), any plumbing need! Irrigation services offered, new system or drip installation, diagnosing sprinkler problems, better sprinkler coverage, replacing valves & heads, any irrigation/sprinkler need!