Odete's House Cleaning Svc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2010

Odete's house cleaning service 17 years of experience, guaranteed service, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly 10% off first cleaning.

house cleaning (37)

09/25/2020

Madelena K.

I called Odete and I asked her if her services would include the area of Roseville. She said yes. We made arrangements for her to come to my home to give me an estimate. She viewed my home asked me some questions and quoted me a price for bi-weekly and monthly service. I accepted her quote and we made arrangements for her first appointment. The next day she sent me a text saying she was unable to make it. I asked if we could reschedule. Crickets! No response. Her lack of response leads me to believe her change of heart had to do with the drive to Roseville. I asked her early on if She would come to Roseville. What a waste of time.

Description of Work
Housekeeping

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

02/13/2020

Ron W.

Odete is very professional, goes the extra mile, is detailed and very thorough. She likes doing it better than the last time. We pay $180 for the initial cleaning and $130 for repeated service every other week. She's amazing quick and takes 2 hours where others we used have taken 4 hours to complete. She is enjoyable to work with.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 02/12/2020

01/29/2020

Laurie C.

Odete did a great job. She was prompt, easy to work with, and was thorough. Happy to have her services.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

11/20/2019

lou L.

I have used Odette's services for about one year. I have found her work to be outstanding. She is always on time, dependable and very thorough. I highly recommend her.

Description of Work
Monthly house cleaning

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

11/18/2019

Evan E.

Odete has been keeping my house neat and tidy every two weeks since 2002. She always does an excellent job. I am vey satisfied with her work.

Description of Work
General house cleaning

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

10/14/2019

Craig S.

Excellent. Great service. She's on-time and does excellent work. I've had other housecleaning services for 20-30 years and she's been the best so far.

Description of Work
Housecleaning. They come out every two weeks.

Work Completed On 10/08/2019

07/27/2019

Timothy W.

Made an appointment with us. She did not show up and did not have the courtesy to call us to cancel or reschedule. We tried calling her and just got voicemail and she did not respond to our message. Wasted our time waiting for her.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/27/2019

02/28/2019

Jill M.

Initial cleaning was amazing. Got stains out of my toilet bowls that I could not tackle with numerous products. Odete and her crew are always punctual, efficient and professional. She comes early in the morning and is usually done in 2 to 2 1/2 hours. She uses her own cleaning supplies so I do not need to purchase any. Cleans every 2 weeks. I felt the price was a little steep but I haven't had a house cleaner in a very long time so I'm probably stuck in the past. Overall, quite happy with Odete.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 02/28/2019

02/09/2019

David W.

Absolutely wonderful. She was thorough and fast! It only took her 2.5 hours to do a much better job than the last cleaner I had did in NINE (no exaggeration). She dusted fans and blinds, shined the stainless appliances, cleaned absolutely everything, even made the beds which I had said she didn’t need to do. She emptied all the trash cans and put in fresh bags, and took the trash all the way to the outdoor cans. She even brings her own supplies so I didn’t have to worry about a thing. I will definitely be having her back on a regular basis.

Description of Work
House Cleaning, deep clean

Work Completed On 02/09/2019

12/22/2018

Melody G.

Odete was on time and did an excellent job. Very pleased with her work.

Description of Work
General housekeeping

Work Completed On 12/22/2018

11/12/2018

Joel W.

Odete did an excellent job cleaning my house. She is very personable and professional. Everything looked great when I arrived home. I will continue to use her services in the future.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 11/12/2018

04/24/2018

Michael C.

Showed up on time, personable and professional.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 04/24/2018

03/15/2018

Kimberly H.

Odete showed up on time, early in fact. She does a thorough job. She's also very fast. I'm pleased with her work.

Description of Work
house cleaning

Work Completed On 03/14/2018

03/06/2018

Nancy W.

Odete is a very thorough housekeeper. Her prices are reasonable and she is very dependable. She is also a delightful person, has a very nice and pleasant personality. She has been my housekeeper for 2 or 3 years (time flies); and has done “move out” cleaning for my son and myself when we moved from our residences. You can’t go wrong with Odete’s Housecleaning Services!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 03/03/2018

02/16/2018

Rinna D.

Odete provides excellent housecleaning services and is extremely reliable!!

Description of Work
Bi-monthly cleaning

Work Completed On 02/02/2018

02/06/2018

Renee E.

Great! Odete is a wonderful house cleaner and is proficient and capable. I would recommend her to anyone.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/05/2018

02/03/2018

Sandra B.

I will continue using Odete for the foreseeable future.

Description of Work
Odete has been cleaning my house twice a month for 2.5 years. I'm very happy with her. She is organized in her work & will work around me when needed. She is very pleasant and takes feedback well. She will do extra jobs if arranged ahead of time. She has cleaned my guest room carpet as an additional job with excellent results. She is very reliable and easy to work with.

Work Completed On 02/01/2018

07/05/2017

rebecca M.

She was good. It was expensive. I would use her again if I got an hourly rate as opposed to a flat rate. It was very expensive per hour. It was literally something like $150 an hour for a housekeeper. Because she whipped right thru there she got thru fast but you would want to know that. I said I think I would rather pay you by the hour.

Description of Work
It was for housecleaning. She cleaned up after the previous renter.

Work Completed On 07/05/2016

06/01/2017

Paul H.

Excellent. She's prompt, professional, meticulous, careful, and thoughtful.

Description of Work
She's been cleaning my house for the last 20-22 years.

Work Completed On 05/25/2017

05/02/2017

David S.

Their service has been great. They always do a good job, come where they say they will, and they work around my schedule even when I change it last minute. I'm very satisfied with their service.

Description of Work
Basic house cleaning every other Thursday.

Work Completed On 04/02/2017

05/01/2017

Rosemarry H.

Fantastic. I do not have to tell her to anything. She sees it and does it. She does a few extra things for me, for example making soups. She does a good job at taking care of me.

Description of Work
General housecleaning.

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

04/26/2017

Petra S.

They did a very good job. I am always satisfied.

Description of Work
They cleaned my whole house.

Work Completed On 04/26/2017

04/25/2017

Dixie T.

She does a very good job I am very pleased with the service

Description of Work
housecleaning

Work Completed On 04/12/2017

01/12/2017

Tanci C.

I hired her because of the reviews here. Odete is a nice lady but she does a superficial surface style clean. Its all about speed for her. She just left my 3100 square foot home and she cleaned it in 2 hours. I paid 160.00 dollars for 2 hours of cleaning. The master toilet room has hair all over floor and the toilet was not cleaned. I was so excited to have her clean my house for the next 10 years, but she wont be back.

Description of Work
Home cleaning