Nathan Brandon All Affordable Plumbing

With Angi since December 2014

Miracle Works Plumbing & Drain is a Sacramento based service and repair company. Our primary focus is to provide both residential and commercial clients with a 5-star customer experience, the best warranties in the industry and a satisfaction guarantee. Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Drain & Sewer, Hydro Jetting, Re-pipe, Gas Line, Water Filtration, Water Main, Water Service, Shower Pan, Fiberglass Tubs, Jacuzzi, Shower Valve, Garbage Disposals, Irrigation Repair, Toilet Service (repair & replacement)

Dependable Rooter and Plumbing is your #1 choice for all residential service and repair needs in Placer and Sacramento counties. At Dependable Rooter & Plumbing, we take care of all your plumbing needs, and we guarantee your complete satisfaction with the final results. We are known for our dependability and our high quality of service, so you can turn to us for plumbers you can trust. At Dependable Rooter & Plumbing, we offer emergency plumbing service for those times when you simply can’t wait for a scheduled appointment. We know how crucial it is to have serious plumbing issues immediately inspected and repaired. This is exactly why we provide our customers with fast response and service when they need immediate service.

12/29/2014

Arrived when he said he would. He did not have the right equipment with him and needed to come back the following day for which he gave me a $15 discount. Once again, came when he said he would come and cleared the drain. He also helped me identify where my water shut off valve was and where my sewer lines were. I would use him again for small jobs.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink plugged. Cleared the line by snaking the drain going to my kitchen.

Category drain cleaning