MIRACLE METHOD

Founded 1979 • With Angi since August 2006

Miracle Method refinishes your bathroom and kitchen fixtures to sparkle like new. We can change your outdated colors for an instant, more modern look. Miracle Method is able to refinish bathtubs, tile, fiberglass and acrylic showers, Formica and cultured marble counters, as well as kitchen and bathroom sinks in place. Miracle Method can also do spot repairs as well as repair structural damage to broken and cracked fiberglass and porcelain fixtures. We also sell and install shower doors. We have been serving Sacramento for over 34 years and are licensed and bonded contractors as well as members of the Better Business Bureau. Our office is staffed full time in order to assist with your questions and scheduling needs. Free brochures and estimates are always available. Miracle Method has a very broad service area, covering Sacramento, Stockton, and Modesto as well as the surrounding areas....

Amsterdam Woodworks

We are based out of the beautiful town of Folsom, located in northern California. Our stream line specialty is custom built kitchens, however, we also specialize in the design and custom creations of all woodwork related services including but not limited to closets, entertainment centers, offices, furniture, and crown molding. Our master engineer and designer hand crafts and installs every piece of wood used in every job we commit to. All of our designs are one of a kind creations which are molded to our individual clients’ requests and specifications. We are here not only to provide creativity and imagination, but to fulfill the personal imagination of our clients. Additional web - www.amsterdamwoodworks.com. Award winning.

Red Diamond Marble & Granite

Veteran and locally owned. In business for over 20 years providing outstanding quality and professionalism in the solid surface countertop industry. Here at Red Diamond we have our own Shop and we directly deal from start to finish with any project, no subcontractors here. We specialize in fabricating and Installing Granite, Natural Quartz, Engineered Quartz, and Marble. Kitchen Counters, Vanities, and showers. We consider every client as part of the family, and we do not let family down.

Powers Interior Contracting

Powers Interior Contracting is a full-service contracting firm, specializing in additions and remodels, that is dedicated to providing an experience for you, our clients, to be one of secure comfort and ease as we co-create your vision for the transformation of your home. I have assembled a team of people who are equally committed to doing complete, quality work, and being of service to our clients. We commit to you that this will result in a space of warmth, community, and/or retreat that “you can’t wait to get home to!” Owner operator. General Contractor "B" license with the CSLB. Ca. Contr. Lic. # 733937. (With a quality network of subcontractors.) Trip charges only apply when necessary and discussed. Award winning.

11/11/2017

It went very well. Cost was a little higher than expected but they did a good job & were professional. The main reason I give them a B is the fumes made me very sick. I did not know beforehand that could be an issue.

Description of Work
Bathroom countertops were restored

08/05/2015

This company is awesome! David came out on Monday morning to refinish the kitchen sink and countertops and by Wednesday at noon everything was done. David did a beautiful job and went way beyond our expectations. We are so glad we hired David's expertise and wondered what took us so long? We are very happy that we removed the old kitchen faucet and the rusted metal rings that were in the sink alon...

Description of Work
Resurfaced dated kitchen sink and refinished tile countertops

11/20/2014

Everyone I dealt with at Miracle Method was friendly, helpful. I spoke with both Olivia and Alex in person and on the phone. Both were helpful, pleasant. Tom was the esitimator who came to our house and gave us a price, and told us what to expect. We had work done by Miracle Method once before, (see review 4/12/14), and were very happy with the quality of their work. Garret got here on time on 11/...

Description of Work
Refinished kitchen counters

11/16/2014

Holy smokes. The area that needed attention was not that big but he wanted $400 to strip the old paint and $1200 for the refinish and if I wanted anything other than white, that would cost extra. Yikes!!! My contractor was going to charge that much for demo and installation. Where is the savings. Watched a couple of YouTube videos and did it myself and it looks fantastic. Really, it's not that har...

Description of Work
Came out and gave me an estimate.

10/20/2014

What a great experience, and the results are stunning! After visiting showroom we set up an in house estimate and viewing of samples. The rep was knowledgeable and professional, answered all questions and we setup a date to start work. Workman were on time, courteous and kept us informed the whole time. They were very careful to protect floors, cabinetry and closets. Their skill at their craft was...

Description of Work
Refinish approximately 300 square feet of bath and shower tile to a stone finish look. Provided non slip surface in shower floor.

08/01/2014

I had seen Miracle Method at a home show, and other people had recommended their quality of work, so I called them. Their attitude was so patronizing, like they were inconvenienced by my need for their service. When they described he process of refinishing a tub, I told them I only had one bathroom, and how did they handle it when I needed to use it. They said I could not use the bathroom if the workers were there. I let that go, and tried to make an appointment, and when they gave me a date, I said and quot;No, that one won't work for meand quot; and the girl on the phone actually said and quot;Well thank you for calling, Good byeand quot; and I had to stop her with and quot;Whoa, wait a minute are you saying that is your only date forever?!and quot; Then we made an appointment. But by that point I was so put off I decided to pull up Angie's List, and sure enough, there were other providers of the same service for much cheaper. I was so happy I looked further! And they will leave the room for a sec while I use the head!

Description of Work
Nothing. Cancelled my appointment for service, after another provider, who also earned an A rating on Angie's list, quoted me the same job for literally 1/3rd the price. I would never have even bothered to look for another provider if the ladies in the Miracle Method office were not so rude and dismissive!!

05/07/2014

OMG! What a wonderful experience and turn out. and a fraction of the cost of remodeling the whole bathroom. I had bathroom and kitchens with white tile and grout (Nightmare to clean), I needed these replaced because it was outdated and down right ugly. I received quite a few estimates on replacing the tile especially in the bathroom surrounds, but it was sooooo expensive considering tile would have to be ripped out and replaced in the shower surrounds, and the cost of just replacing the counter tops in the bathrooms. For the kitchen I received estimates for granite totalling $7000 just for the kitchen. With Miracle Method, I was able to correct the issues for $5300 and both my bathrooms and kitchen look brand new. I am so happy with the outcome, and just down right pleased. The workers were professional, on time, and friendly and efficient. Although it got a bit noisey and stinky it was worth the wait and not hardly as inconvenient as having everything ripped out. I was able to get it done in 3 days and the 4th day it was ready for use. Im absolutely Thrilled!

Description of Work
Resurface 2 bath tub enclosures, surrounds, bathtubs, 2 vanities, and kitchen counters

04/25/2014

It was the right price; we had done a couple of estimates. They were thorough in their explanation of the process and the timing on what it would take. It all went exactly as they described. I would refer them to people.

Description of Work
Miracle Method refinished the bathtub and bathroom sink for us.

04/12/2014

The owner, Del Murphy came to our house and looked at everything and gave us a price. We wanted our tub/wall/countertop refinished due to hard water stains. The tile above the tub wasn't bad, but we wanted it all to look new. We also wanted the and quot;easy stepand quot; for the tub. We're trying to plan for aging in place. Thought it would be better to do it now, rather than waiting until we really need it. We have a garden tub/shower, and it's pretty deep, because of that, we had to get a custom cut. The regular cut, with the kit that fits over it, would not work with this deeper, and longer cut. I am so thrilled we had to get the custom cut! I had no idea, when I received their advertisements in the mail, that they offered a custom cut. It looks so good! The one that's pictured in their advertisments kind of sticks out from the tub. The custom designed one, flows with the shape of the tub, and looks like it's always been part of the tub. It is so nice. It's everything I hoped it would be. It took about two and a half days to complete the job. David was the name of the technician who did the work. He was on time, courteous, professional, did a great job. Originally we were going to have the cut 13and quot; deep. David spoke with us and said he thought it might be better if we only had it cut 12and quot; deep, to make sure the step itself was high enough that water from the shower would not splash out. I'm glad he thought of that. The technician was careful to vent everything out the window, so particles of what he was using went outside, and not in our home. We had him put a non slip coating on the bottom of the tub and we're very pleased with it. Everything looks great. We kept the piece that was cut out from the tub. If, down the road, we decide to sell the house, we can have it put back and refinished and it will look brand new. We've used the shower and it's very easy to step into, and with our shower curtain, no water gets on the floor. It was much less expensive to do this, than to have the tub removed and a shower put in. It was a couple of hundred dollars more for the custom cut, but it was worth it. Thanks Miracle Method and David.

Description of Work
refinished our master bathroom bath tub, tile above tub, and the cultured marble counter top and two sinks. Also installed a custom cut out in the tub.

03/21/2014

Miracle Method clearly takes pride in not only being professional but executing exceptional work product. Service technician Bill came to my home and greeted me enthusiastically and was ready to get right to work. I lead him into my kitchen where my main sink is - my brand new house came with two chips in the porcelain sink. Bill looked over area and voila... no problem. Said and quot;can be fixed and you will not notice a there the fix is other than the memory of where this chip was.and quot; He was right. You can't tell. It's like magic! Where did it go? :) Bill took time to explain to me the do's and don'ts with porcelain. He urged me to never ever use abrasives and that once you rub off that and quot;shineand quot;. You can't get it back. He took more time to guide me to products that are the lest or not damaging to my kitchen and bath fixtures. Also, the price was more than fair. I have entered their data permanently into my address book. This is one company I will cheerfully praise and quot;word of mouthand quot; and do business with again. OUTSTANDING JOB, BILL! THANK YOU!!!!

Description of Work
Repaired 2 chips in Kitchen Sink

Category bathtub refinisher

Bathroom and Kitchen Repair and Refinishing; Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks, Counters: tile, porcelain, cultured marble, corian, fiberglass, etc.

Always