COVID-19 Disinfection, Deep cleaning, one time cleaning, post construction clean up, regular cleaning. We only use EPA registered disinfectants. All our employees wear masks, gloves and shoe covers.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Mendoza's Cleaning, LLC.

Founded 2007 •

8472 Dartford Dr

Sacramento, CA 95823

We promise quality, reliable cleaning services every time, so our loyal customers feel special. We work hard to be the best. Our services are high-quality and safe, where we focus on the details so you have a clean, orderly office/home every time. Check out our services offered and call or click to

01/05/2021

Sharon F.

Carlos and the two cleaning ladies were friendly and helpful, the cleaning went very quickly given how much work there was to do. I am very picky re my home, so I felt that the cleaning went a little too quickly and a few areas were not as carefully done as they could have been...especially given the fact that Mendoza was a little on the expensive side.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of 1700 sf townhome, including carpet cleaning

Category blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, house cleaning

11/16/2020

Yasmin Y.

3 ladies - all came in with mask on, they were efficient and they did a good job! They did not mess with anything in the home which was wonderful.

Description of Work
Maid Service

11/10/2020

Sean B.

If I could give no stars I would. They called me and put me on the schedule for a Friday morning. Said they would email me all of the info, cost and what was included. I never received the email. The week before and the week of I called several times, emailed several times. Nothing. No response. I finally texted. And got a response the Wednesday before scheduled cleaning that they need to cancel because they "have a shortage of staff and need to cancel." I would have appreciated more notice and at least a call back or just tell me upfront you couldn't schedule me. Terrible customer service. I would not use this company in the future.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed], In review of our scheduled clients, you are not someone that we have scheduled on here.

10/16/2020

Raenette E.

They were prompt, friendly, and efficient

Description of Work
Cleaning bathroom, bedroom, living room and dining. Dusting, mopping, etc

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning

10/07/2020

Lexi G.

They were right on time and worked very diligently. My kitchen and bathrooms have never been so clean.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of kitchen and 2 1/2 bathrooms.

08/14/2020

Kenneth A.

They did a great job. Cleaned top to bottom of my house and garage.

Description of Work
House cleaning service.

08/14/2020

Wayne S.

Very Good!

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning

kimberly C.

These ladies were amazing! They showed up not only on time, but early and because it was my bday brought me a great little gift. The job the performed was more then excellent. I have decided to hire them permanently because my one time was so great. Thanks again to you wonderful women

Description of Work
Floor cleaning

Category floor cleaning

Jasmine B.

Amazing!!! I got exactly what was advertised and they did an amazing job. The home looks brand new and never lived in. Great job team!!!!

Description of Work
deep cleaning and carpet cleaning

Category blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, house cleaning, floor cleaning

Carlos M.

I am a property manager who really needs to rely on my cleaner to be my eye on the jobs. Alicia is very comprehensive and professional. The communication was superb and they did a beautiful job for me. I highly recommend them for their quality of work and dependability.

Description of Work
deep cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning, upholstery cleaning

Clean windows -clean carpets

Over 30 years experience with window and carpet cleaning. License bonded and insured. Also carpet repair available, restretch, patches, seam repair, pet odor removal, tile and grout cleaning, and upholstery cleaning. Don’t be scammed by low prices in the door cause chances are you will pay more than what I would charge guaranteed have a great day.

Sparkling Clean Solution

If you have your day to day cleaning under control, let us do the really dirty work. We provide deep clean services to reach the places you might have missed. We have a variety of bonus services form oven cleaning to air ducts. Let us help you make your home shine! Don't stress about your pets or children: our environmentally friendly products provide a safe clean. We take care of your home with the same care as if it were our own. We leave your sanctuary spotless so that you can focus on the rest of your life. Sparkling Clean Solution our mission is to create clean, peaceful environments for our clients and to build long-term relationships with our clients by understanding their needs and providing for those needs with the highest level of integrity and professionalism in the industry.

Lidia Cleaning Inc

Lidia cleaning inc is a family business we try our best to keep the customer happy. We offer sweeping, buffing, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, emptying trash cans, polishing woodwork, wiping down tables, scrubbing toilets, and washing windows are some of the basic jobs our commercial cleaners perform regularly. Keeping places as sanitary as possible is another concern.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Check, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Mendoza's Cleaning, LLC.

How is Mendoza's Cleaning, LLC. overall rated?

Mendoza's Cleaning, LLC. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Mendoza's Cleaning, LLC. open?

Mendoza's Cleaning, LLC. is open:

What payment options does Mendoza's Cleaning, LLC. provide

Mendoza's Cleaning, LLC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, PayPal

Does Mendoza's Cleaning, LLC. offer free estimates?

Yes, Mendoza's Cleaning, LLC. offers free project estimates.

Does Mendoza's Cleaning, LLC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Mendoza's Cleaning, LLC. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Mendoza's Cleaning, LLC. offer a senior discount?

No, Mendoza's Cleaning, LLC. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Mendoza's Cleaning, LLC. offer emergency services?

Yes, Mendoza's Cleaning, LLC. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Mendoza's Cleaning, LLC.?

No, Mendoza's Cleaning, LLC. does not offer warranties.

What services does Mendoza's Cleaning, LLC. offer?

Mendoza's Cleaning, LLC. offers the following services: Cleaning and disinfecting services for homes or offices, one-time, weekly, bi-weekly, and more!

Are there any services Mendoza's Cleaning, LLC. does not offer?