Litell Cabinet Outlet

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2013

1020 Del Paso Rd 120

Sacramento, CA 95834

We have Friendly and knowledgeable staff ready to help you with your project, from ideas, design, to installation Exceptionally clean and organized warehouses and showrooms, Perfect for builders, homeowners and remodelers Numerous door styles and finishes available as special orders Outlet

01/28/2015

penny K.

They carry cabinets not found in other stores. These cabinets were modified and came out perfect!

Description of Work
bathroom cabinets purchased

Category custom cabinets, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

12/23/2014

Virginia M.

I was impressed with the fact that they actually came when they said they would. I feel that I may have been able to get the job done more cheaply but I'm afraid the job I would get for a cheaper amount would be a cheaper job. I think they were dependable and the job was well done. They did use nails on the deck which is OK but I would have liked screws better.

Description of Work
Replace outdoor deck and doors to exterior.

Category decks, home remodeling

07/08/2014

Nicole S.

Description of Work
Bought a whole new kitchen including cabinets for the wash room

Category custom cabinets, home remodeling

03/29/2014

GARY M.

Called them back on a Tuesday evening after receiving message and provider asked how I found them and I replied Angie's List. They said they would find a subcontractor and as of the following Saturday morning, never heard from them about status or when they would come out to fix the broken light fixture. I wanted service Friday and told them that. Regardless of the provider's reason for dropping the entire work order request, provider is apparently not interested in the little jobs even though they advertise they do them. Was considering remodeling bathroom and cabinet work after evaluating provider for this small job but now will find another and will not recommend them.

Description of Work
Called and left message.

Category home remodeling

After reading this review, all I can say is I am very sorry that you were not taken care of. It is our goal to make sure that every customer is completely satisfied with our service. In this industry, reputation is entirely everything and it seems in this instance, we have earned the scar. There is no excuse for our lack of follow up with you and although your particular case was referred to a contractor, we should have made sure that you were contacted and your needs were met. If you ever need anything in the future and feel like giving us a second chance, we would be grateful for the chance to earn your business again. Again, our deepest apologies but thank you for bringing the oversight to our attention.

10/11/2013

Stephen J.

Vince Litell, (the owner) did most of the work. He is very knowledgeable and provided a great deal of help with material selection and design recommendations. The job took about 3 weeks and the workers were very helpful and respectful. The job had very few overages from the estimate, but Vince was great about explaining what needed to be done. I don't generally hire contractors because I can do much of this kind of work myself, but I decided to hire this big job out due to time constraints and some ongoing health issues. After getting a number of ridiculous quotes from some A rated contractors, I received a personal recommendation from an acquaintance for Litell. These guys worked hard and showed up every day. We are very happy we contracted Vince to renovate our kitchen.

Description of Work
Complete Kitchen gut and remodel with new cabinets, tile, new gas line, rework electric, lighting, new hardwood floor in living area, new texture and paint.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, electrician, hardwood floor, lighting, home remodeling, interior painters

08/04/2012

Anne G.

I asked for an estimate and got into a design discussion that helped my choose them over the others I spoke with. Vince was more than willing to work with me on my design and made it happen just the way I'd hoped. The time it took was amazing. Having your kitchen and bath torn up for any length of time is frustrating, but knowing what was happening and how long it would take was very helpful. It was finished on schedule and with no drama.

Description of Work
I had my kitchen remodeled by this company and they were so fantastic I also had them add lights in my living room ceiling, remodel my bathroom and my sunroom. I ran out of money or would have had them keep going. On time, and willing to listen to my ideas I couldn't have been happier with the work and the time it took to complete it. My home is a showplace now, thanks to Vince.

Category remodeling, home remodeling