LifeLine Security & Automation Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2011

Additional contact names - John Wiley, Lisa Thomas, Ron Bertolone, John Fox, Joshua Leitner. Additional emails - lisat@lifelinesecure.com, ronb@lifelinesecure.com, johnf@lifelinesecure.com, joshual@lifelinesecure.com....

Link Interactive

Link Interactive

Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industry!

09/29/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They lied and scammed us. They installed different equipment than what the contract stated would be installed. They provided falsified documents on what they were installing. They illegally and fraudulently doctored the contract we signed and submitted this fraudulent contract to the monitoring company. They claimed to install equipment which they never did, and we paid hundreds of dollars for services which they fraudulently claimed would be provided but never were. They are lucky we didn't contact the police for their crimes against us. They are no different than a conman. However I will note this was many years ago, and I believe they are currently under different ownership.

CATEGORY home security systems

06/06/2011

The job went really well. I went with them because you don't need a phone line for their system and all the other systems I was quoted you do need a phone line. They were honest and told me the vulnerabilities of most systems. I recommend them to everybody. I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used LifeLine Security & Automation to install an alarm system at my house.

CATEGORY home security systems

Thank you for the review Member. Don't forget that we offer a $50 referal fee for any new customers that are refered by you. Thank you for allowing us to protect your home and family.

Home wireless security systems, products & repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express