Lance's Plumbing

Founded 1995 • With Angi since December 2010

Full plumbing, licensed and insured plumbing contractor. All services big and small. Drain cleaning and 10 percent discount to seniors and military on labor....

The Rooter Guys

The Rooter Guys of Sacramento is a company founded by two career plumbers, Marc Mathis and Maurice Ramsey, who share a drive, passion and work ethic to satisfy customers, who often have to deal with unpleasant situations. Our goal is to fix your situation and make the experience as pleasant as possible. Before we leave a job, we make sure to leave your place at least as clean as we found it.

Certified Plumbing and Drain

Two Brothers Plumbing

With over 30 years of experience in the plumbing industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle everything from water heaters and pipes, to 24 hour emergency services. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give Two Brothers Plumbing a call today, we look forward to working with you.

10/28/2021

Maureen & Les J.

It was good and I'm very happy. Very experience plumber.

Description of Work
He repair the toilet and change the hose up.

Category plumbing

10/27/2015

Carolyn K.

Description of Work
Came out to look at a leaking faucet which had gotten better by the time Mr. Lancelotti came over(which was only the day after I called). He was extremely professional, went over the issues, and did not try to sell me any extensive, expensive repairs but instead said he didn't think anything needed to be done at the time but to call him if the problem recurred. He is now my plumber of choice based on his honesty, integrity, and the expertise he demonstrated through his explanations.

12/18/2014

Denise G.

I have used Larry for several jobs around our home. He has unplugged our outside drain and replaced two toilets. He is always prompt and professional, and does excellent work at a good price. I would highly recommend his service.

Description of Work
Replace Hot Water Heater in Garage Area,

Category plumbing

08/12/2014

Patty L.

09/16/2013

Josephine W.

He always does a really good job. He is a great man and very honest.

Description of Work
He came out and put in an on demand water heater.

Category water heater repair

11/02/2011

Erin N.

Larry was punctual and professional. He explained things well.

Description of Work
Larry installed a new pop up mechanism in the sink and checked for leaks. He explained reasons for the sink odor and gave advice about ways to prevent the odor and maintain the sink.

12/28/2010

Kitty R.

It went frine from start to finish.

Description of Work
I've had Larry do several things for me in my home. Even though he's not a bargain plumber (you get what you pay for), he was always courteous, punctual, responsive, neat, hard working, and he explained everything before he started the work as well as along the way. On top of that, he has a Brooklyn accent! I would recommend him to anyone.

Category drain cleaning

Residential and commercial leak detection, slab leak repair, water heater, tankless, sewer, water line, gas line, repair, replacement, install and remodels, propane & drain cleaning.