Kleenair Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1974 • With Angi since April 2006

481974

Family owned & operated. License number - 481974....

ALL YEAR HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

We are family owned and operated! We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of service at affordable prices. Whether it is in the scorching summer and you need an AC tune up, the freezing winter and you’re in need of a heater repair, or somewhere in between. Our reliable and experienced service technicians will get the job done right the first time.

Moore Home Services

Moore Home Services is an award winning, family owned & operated business serving Sonoma, Marin & Napa Counties. We provide expert service, repair, design & installation of all your residential & light commercial heating & air conditioning needs. Matched with our industry leading customer service and system evaluations, we are the "Best Value for the Dollar" company around. Please contact us today for your FREE system evaluation! We look forward to meeting you!

Offers by Moore Home Services on Angi
Ecology Air Innovations Inc.

Deal directly with the Owners! Call 916-640-9464 for our low $49 diagnostic or more information on new Trane systems that start as low as $6,995.00* installed. 0% financing, long term low rate, YGRENE, HERO, SMUD, and all major credit cards. What is Ecology Air? I get this question way more than I ever thought I would. I guess the name Ecology, doesn't exactly bring to mind "heating and air conditioning contractor". This is the brief story on how we knew we had to serve our clients as Ecology Air Innovations. First, and least, the definition: Ecology: the branch of biology that deals with the relations of organisms to one another and to their physical surroundings. To us, this is You. Your family. Your Home. Your Comfort. Our Science. Second, and the real reason why: Jake and I both worked for Ecology Sprinkler, a successful landscape company owned by Jake's grandparents (Memaw, Billie and Papa Bob.) I presented 3 options of company names to Jake. It wasn't even a discussion. We knew it had to be Ecology Air. We like to keep things simple and flexible for our employees. This includes part time and work from home employment innovations. Jake and I are apart of every single installation, service call, and maintenance. Our continued involvement keeps overhead low and quality of workmanship at it's highest.

Offers by Ecology Air Innovations Inc. on Angi

05/07/2015

Jamin M.

For the last several years my wife and I have been rolling the dice each summer with our air conditioner. The unit was manufactured in 1984 and surprisingly it was still ?working? nearly 31 years later. Each summer, a palpable sense of nervousness would set in and we would often wonder if this was the year our AC system would move onto AC heaven or wherever it is AC units go after their untimely death. To alleviate this annual summer nervousness my wife and I met with several vendors and ultimately decided on working with Aaron Wilson from Kleen Air. During the consultation with Aaron he took the time to discuss several options available to us, the benefits of each system, potential drawbacks, his professional thoughts, and of course price points. In addition to his insight he offered a mini-education on energy efficiency and exactly how AC/heating systems work which really served as a reliable foundation upon which my wife and I could make an educated decision. If you live in Placer County they work with Mpower as well, which is certainly a fantastic bonus. As the day of installation neared, Aaron confirmed our system style, offered to answer any questions and gave us his basic plan for the installation process. On the day of the installation his crew arrived and completely disassembled our old unit, removed all of our old duct work, maintained a clean work area, and started the installation of our new system. Once the new system was up and running the sheer sense of relief set in as our new modern system (Mitsubishi Split System) was profoundly more energy efficient, worked far better, and well?just awesome! Aaron and his Kleen Air crew treated my house as if it were their own, worked around our crazy schedule and treated my wife with the utmost respect when I was not home. If you are looking for a straight-forward ?no muss ? no fuss? kind of company that will work with your budget, schedule, and desires then Kleen Air is for you. They have an honest ?can do? attitude from the start that is reassuring and once the job is completed you can be assured the installation, the system, and the overall process was of high quality and will last for years to come.

Description of Work
Installed a home AC/Heating unit

05/09/2014

Marsha G.

This was a split system two story house; so there are two of everything. They did a great job!

Description of Work
They cleaned all of the vents, air ducts, and dryer vent. They also checked the A/C unit and found some problems to fix.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

07/26/2013

Carolyn W.

The technician was knowledgeable and did an excellent job; He inquired about my air filter which I had recently changed.

Description of Work
Service Technician inspected heating and air system; cleaned internal coils, checked coolant level, checked air flow temp of vents in home and answered my questions. My system was installed in 1997 and is working fine at this time. Technician wore shoe covers and was very prompt.

07/20/2013

Loren L.

They came to the house to inspect and estimate the job, stating they thought it would take 4-6 hours to complete. The actual work took 3-1/2 hrs. In my opinion, the procedure they used is a very effective way to do the job. The service persons (2) were very knowledgeable, friendly, and thorough. They gave us some tips on things we could do ourselves that would help our AC system perform better and reduce the amount of dust that would get into the house. I think for the time worked, the price was a bit too high, but I did agree to it, so that's on me. I would still recommend their service because of the way they do it.

Description of Work
Replaced one 5" x 10' AC duct, removed/cleaned all air registers, removed/cleaned AC blower motor, connected truck-mounted vacuum system to the blower motor area of the AC unit and used an air-powered agitator that ran down each AC duct to loosen any dirt/dust that had collected there (29 yrs) and it all gets sucked up by their vacuum.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

11/09/2012

Carolyn W.

Kleenair did not reconnect a pressure tube to a collector box tap and as a result my unit would not come on October 19th when I needed heat; Although they were willing to check the unit October 24th, I had Clarke and Rush correct the problem October 23rd. The technician noted that the inducer was running but there was no ignition. After checking controls and wiring, the pressure tube was re-connected to the collector box tap and the unit has been running normally. What I cannot forgive is Kleenair's failure to check the operation of the unit after their tune-up service. If they had simply done that, they would have caught what I consider a negligent error and their company name would have remained high on my list. They are a reputable company and do excellent work (and have for me in the past). There was just this one occasion when an error was made and I didn't give them the opportunity to correct it. I do not want others to miss out on an excellent company based on one harsh review.

Description of Work
Kleenair performed a winter tune-up on my heating and air unit.

09/21/2012

Don F.

I own a much older home (over 60 years) in Auburn. There was no central heat or a/c. I decided to get some estimates from licensed HVAC companies to install a central system. All of them were considerably more expensive than Kleenair. After giving the contract to Kleenair, I found the staff to be excellent at their jobs. They installed the system in a timely manner, handled the entire permit process and now have a very happy customer.

Description of Work
Kleenair did a great job on the installation of a new Central Heating and a/c system on an older home. I had obtained several estimates and Kleenair had, by far, the best prices. Their prices are considerably lower than their competition. The entire staff is professional and detail oriented. Most importantly, the system works great! They really know their "stuff" when it comes to HVAC. I would highly recommend them.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for such a glowing review! We have always strived to give our customers the best prices possible. We aren't always the lowest but we are almost always competitive in our pricing. Then once we get the job, we make sure to give you the maximum value for your money. Kleen Air understands that is the only way to do business and that's why we have been around this long.

08/13/2012

David R.

Kleen Air was professional, polite, and honest. My old A/C wasn't cooling the house because it was a 2 ton system, which required a 3 ton system to meet the demand for the size of the house. They came out, gave me a quote, and had a new system installed within a few days. They know how to do it right. They make sure they it legally with permits, and to code. I had one concern with how the A/C unit was sitting on a rubber mat on mid grade sand. To help ease my concern they went the extra mile and came up with a good solution. WHen it was all done, I was very happy. The house cools down now on those 100 degree days.

Description of Work
They installed a new A/C and Furance 3 Ton system to replace my 2 Ton System that was not cooling the house.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your great review! Sounds like another home run! We also love hearing about problems we solved while doing our work. We work hard to come up with solutions to often complex challenges, and with 38 years in the business, we become very good at it. It was our pleasure working with you and we look forward to servicing you anytime.

02/22/2012

LAURA S.

I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Kleenair Heating & Air Conditioning to replace the furnace and air conditioning unit in December, 2010.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review and please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you.

01/05/2012

yolanda G.

I would recommend them to family and friends. We used them for an Angie's List special. They had to come back out and check something.

Description of Work
They performed an AC tune-up and duct cleaning.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Thank you in advance for any future recommendations to those close to you! Our business depends on word of mouth. That is partly how we have survived for over 37 years!

11/02/2011

Jeremy D.

Their price was high. They were not very honest with us; they told us we had a problem with the duct work but another company came in and disagreed.

Description of Work
Kleenair Heating & Air Conditioning gave us a quote to replace our heating and air conditioning and the duct work. The bid also included taking away our old insulation and putting in new.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

We notified the customer that his ductwork had a problem.... it was wrapped in asbestos! As certified experts in indoor air quality, we advised him that he should have it replaced. If your ducts are wrapped in asbestos and the ductwork gets a little tear or your system is not properly sealed, you will soon be getting asbestos blown into your house. That is seriously disturbing! And that is why we advised that the ductwork should be replaced. We don't see how our honesty is put into question on this issue. As far as the pricing is concerned, our price was a little higher than usual because we would have to hire an abatement company to come in and remove the asbestos. With our pricing we also did some research and listed all the available rebates and tax credits we could find that he qualified for. We even gave an approximate monthly payment if he financed through SMUD. Our pricing may not always be the lowest, but we've shown that we were nothing but honest with this potential customer. We never did any work for Jeremy.

Kleenair Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1974 • With Angi since April 2006

1657 Silica Ave

Sacramento, CA 95815

Residential & commercial air duct cleaning, heating & air conditioning, fire & water damage specialist, dryer vent cleaning, insulation removal, hood steam cleaning, digital & video documentation, chimney cleaning & HVAC installation.

Carpet cleaning, insulation install, restaurant equipment cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express, Financing Available