Joshua's Painting Service

Founded 2012 • With Angi since July 2018

My name is Josh, owner of Joshua's Painting Service. I have been painting for the majority of my life, with my dad as a kid until now. I'm blessed to be able to say I truly love what I do. I enjoy being a painting contractor. Whether you are an excited homeowner wanting to make their home new

2022 Super Service Award

house painting (68)interior painting (22)general contractors (4)siding companies (3)Patios (2)driveway gate installation (1)drywall (7)chimney repair (3)

11/30/2022

John G.

Joshua's Painting Service did an excelent job painting 12 homes in the condo complex I live in. I managed the painting contract. I contacted four painters on Angi because of their high ratings. I chose Josh because I was very impressed with his proposal and all of our interactions prior to hiring him. He and his crew were great. This was a big job that affected many neighbors. Josh was always very accommodating to their needs whether they had to do with scheduling, parking in carports, or access to homes that only have one entrance. Everone is very happy with their new paint job. We will hire him again next year to paint more homes. I recommend Joshua's Painting Service without any reservations.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 11/30/2022

08/04/2022

deanna L.

Joshua's Painting service did a superb job on my rental property. Provided a detailed estimate for all services and products. His team was professional and courteous when dealing with the tenants. The final outcome was above expectations.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting, dry rot repair

Work Completed On 08/04/2022

07/15/2022

Jerry D.

Joshua's crew was on-time, courteous, ready to work each day, professional, and their attention to detail was outstanding. This is one of the best contractors in the business!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 07/17/2022

06/17/2022

Jason G.

Josh and his team were terrific. They listened to what we were looking for, provided expert advice and suggestions, and made our home look fantastic. We look forward to working with Joshua’s Painting Service on future projects.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters, patios

Work Completed On 06/14/2022

05/18/2022

Bill M.

This was a job that was done on time and very professional. They power washed, put on a primer layer then painted the house with two coats. Joshua and his crew are all very well trained and easy to work with. From start to finish everything was done and the yard was cleaner then when they started. Will use him again if any other jobs pop up. Also very friendly guy to work with.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 05/18/2022

Review for Joshua's Painting Service - 5735 Walerga Rd, Sacramento, CA - 39738184

12/15/2021

linda J.

Josh was very friendly and professional. He is also very patient with my color changes at the last minute. The quality of his work is a topnotch. I highly recommend Him.

Description of Work
Painting- exterior

Work Completed On 11/16/2021

06/25/2021

Daniel P.

Fantastic job by Joshua and team. This is long lasting and detailed work. I’m very happy I chose him. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

06/21/2021

Michael B.

It went well. Very detailed, they took their time and address all the little things. I appreciated the extra effort and time that was spent. I would and I am going to refer them to family and friends.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 06/20/2021

03/26/2021

Christopher P.

I highly recommend Joshua's Painting Service. Josh and his crew did an outstanding job painting our 1931-built Spanish mission style stucco house. They are a skilled, efficient and hardworking outfit, and Josh was very friendly and always available to field questions, provide thoughtful advice on paint colors and selection, and attend to the important details. They spent a lot of time prepping the exterior of the house before painting and fully cleaned up after they were done. I will certainly be calling Josh for our next painting job.

Description of Work
Painting the exterior of our home

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

02/14/2021

Ian F.

Josh was great. He has a great eye for detail. The quality was top notch and done in a timely manner. Josh is also a great communicator. He was very responsive and flexible. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting and dry rot repair

Work Completed On 02/14/2021

01/03/2021

Sandra K.

Had a confirmed appointment for an estimate but Joshua did not show and did not cancel the appointment.

Description of Work
Repair and repaint exterior trim

Work Completed On 01/03/2021

I apologize for missing the appointment, im a 1 man operation, I not only do the painting run my crew do the estimates and the bidding all while running my family during the holidays. so I apologize for missing your appointment it was not intentional just got lost in my daily life..

11/24/2020

sarah S.

Joshua and his team went above and beyond on helping me repair and paint the exterior of my house and garage. Its my first and only home and an old 1950's military family house, so there was a LOT of fixing and prep work that had to be done. Joshua's team was incredibly dedicated and didn't cut any corners, and my house and garage look so much better than they did before. I knew it was in bad shape before the work started (and as you'll see in my before pictures im not kidding, this house was ugly haha!) but being able to look at the before and afters now really shows how much work they did. I'm really grateful for all their hard work and love looking at my house every time I come home now. Throughout the entire process Joshua was kind, professional, incredibly patient with all my questions, and did a fantastic job on my house. I can't recommend him enough and would absolutely hire team again!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category siding, house painters

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

11/16/2020

sarah S.

Joshua and his team went above and beyond on helping me repair and paint the exterior of my house and garage. Its my first and only home and an old 1950's military family house, so there was a LOT of fixing and prep work that had to be done. Joshua's team was incredibly dedicated and didn't cut any corners, and my house and garage look so much better than they did before. I knew it was in bad shape before the work started (and as you'll see in my before pictures I'm not kidding, this house was ugly haha!) but being able to look at the before and afters now really shows how much work they did. I'm really grateful for all their hard work and love looking at my house every time I come home now. Throughout the entire process Joshua was kind, professional, incredibly patient with all my questions, and did a fantastic job on my house. I can't recommend him enough and would absolutely hire team again!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category siding, house painters

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

Review for Joshua's Painting Service - 5735 Walerga Rd, Sacramento, CA - 39071245

10/04/2020

Mary E.

This job went GREAT! Joshua, the owner of the company, was great communicating before the job started as I was waiting for a new front door to be installed before getting the house painted. He kept in touch over a 6 week period. When the job finally got started, he was there everyday working with the crew. His crew is professional and polite. They did a great job, right down to all the finishing touches and clean up. I will be recommending this company to my friends.

Description of Work
Exterior of the house prepped and painted.

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

Review for Joshua's Painting Service - 5735 Walerga Rd, Sacramento, CA - 38922250

09/04/2020

Maria T.

Joshua and his crew did a top-notch job. They were professional, clean, and fast. We appreciated that Joshua was on-site at all times. We loved working with him. His quote was fair and never changed. Even when we asked him to do a little more. He was very accommodating and we felt that his greatest concern was making us happy. I highly recommend Joshua.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting: Garage Doors, Trellis, Shutters, Trim, Roof Jacks, Downspouts

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

Review for Joshua's Painting Service - 5735 Walerga Rd, Sacramento, CA - 38856275

08/15/2020

Mary H.

Josh and his crew are punctual, well-organized, pleasant to chat with, and they get the job done. In three days, in the hottest part of the summer, they accomplished what might have taken us a month to complete. His service is well worth his asking price. Other painters expressed no interest in gutter repair or replacing a few of the weep screens. Other painters failed to mention how they would avoid denting our metal roof. Josh anticipated our concern about the roof and he explained what his tried and true approach would be. We were sold by Josh's solid knowledge of painting methods and he actually came in with the lowest bid. Josh and crew did everything we asked for and even more. We are so very happy with his work and our house looks amazing! Thanks, Josh and crew!

Description of Work
Paint two-story exterior siding, shutters, stucco, patio lid, upper deck, and front and back doors.

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

07/16/2020

Kirk B.

Can’t say enough good things about Josh and his team. First. Josh is a Pro. He knows painting and what it would take to paint two cedar sided homes that had never been painted before. He walked me through the process and I knew right then that of all the bids, Josh was the right one for the job. The quality and attention to detail the he and his team put into prep and painting was impressive and exceeded my expectations. When they arrived they were all business every day. Would definitely recommend If you want a great paint job from a friendly and reliable team of pro’s

Description of Work
Exterior Painting of Two Homes

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

06/16/2020

Trisha U.

Josh and his team were fantastic. They showed up ready to work each day, were organized and were obviously a seasoned team. They did a wonderful job on needed repairs, including some dry-rot, lots of scrapings etc., before painting, then did a beautiful job with the paint. I would hire again-in fact, we plan to do so, for another home.

Description of Work
Exterior repairs as needed and exterior paint for home and garage

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

Review for Joshua's Painting Service - 5735 Walerga Rd, Sacramento, CA - 38647235

06/15/2020

Evelyn G.

Josh and his crew did a great job. Appreciated them always being on time and following through on what they promised to do (and more). Little apprehensive about the stain color of deck, but after Josh's reassurance that it will look better after some time and now that I gotten used to it, just love it!

Description of Work
Exterior house, garage and shed painting and staining of redwood deck.

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

04/08/2020

susan L.

Excellent. He did an amazing job. Could not be happier.

Description of Work
painting cabinets and doors

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 04/08/2020

03/05/2020

Pam D.

Excellent company. Joshua’s Painting Service was recommended by others. Joshua and his employees are all professional, courteous, helpful, friendly, pay attention to details, arrive on time and thoroughly clean up after. They were very careful with my landscaping etc. The entire crew works as a happy, efficient team. I spent considerable time choosing my painting contractor and I am more than satisfied with quality of the work. Several of my neighbors have requested his information after watching them work and seeing how nice my home turned out. I highly recommend and will have them paint my interior when it’s time.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

01/20/2020

steven R.

Excellent work and customer service

Description of Work
Total inside and outside paint services

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/20/2020

12/17/2019

Shane C.

You need to hire these guys! I really can't say enough about the level of professionalism and quality. The owner, Joshua, was here and working with his awesome crew the entire time. The work was as good as promised (and better) and the service and attitude of Joshua and his crew was first rate. Will definitely hire again for a much needed interior job.

Description of Work
Full exterior paint and replacement of rotted siding/trim.

Category siding, chimney repair, house painters

Work Completed On 12/16/2019