Innocent Spirit Gardens & Interiors

With Angi since January 2011

Cost is determined by the job....

The Closet Doctor is locally owned and operated company, with the same owner and president since it opened in 1998. All of our installation team members sign and operate by our 15 point worker conduct compliance agreement. In addition to our team’s experience, each individual who will be entering your home for a design apt. or installation has passed a thorough background investigation. Lifetime Guarantee: Every Closet Doctor closet, garage, wall bed & home office system is covered by a lifetime warranty. Our Commitment: For over 20 years we have been committed to helping people get organized. We are committed to finding the best solution for your organization needs and budget and will do whatever it takes to make that happen. All of our team members are fully insured employees of The Closet Doctor, not sub contractors. Additional fax: (916)645-2654. DBA: Holland Inc. Please email at: showroom@closet-doctor.com

As your local organizational specialists, Tailored Living featuring PremierGarage is dedicated to providing outstanding service and personalized organization solutions to fit your home and lifestyle. Let us help you find the best storage solutions for your home and garage. Call now for your free in-home consultation. We look forward to meeting you! Our goal is to help people make the most of their space through home organization. We design cabinetry for closets, offices, garages, pantries, or just about anywhere. The real beauty of our solution is how we first design it on our custom 3D CAD program tailoring the design how you want. We also have an exclusive relationship with Sika for garage flooring. We use their industrial grade materials similar to those used at Boeing. If you’re interested, reach out to us and we will gladly help!

We are a full service design build firm, specializing in landscaping. We are based in Folsom CA and serve the greater Sacramento area.

01/29/2011

The work was performed, however, I never received the product, the report that I paid for. So overall, angry and disappointed. I do feel as if I was scammed.

Description of Work
I hired Jane McCluskey of Innocent Spirit Gardens and Interiors to perform a traditional Chinese Feng Shui assessment of my home and property. A feng shui assessment report assists one in choosing the most auspicious placement, colors, and materials of everything from furniture placement to room design and use, to landscaping design. The service consisted of a pre-interview to explain the service and what my goals were. Then an appointment for the property assessment was set for 13 November, 2010. Although Jane had scheduled the appointment for 9:00am that day, she telephoned me the evening before to say that she had received bad news and needed time to process. She asked if we could reschedule the assessment for 12:00pm on 13 November. She arrived on time and proceeded to inspect the property, take diligent notes, and ask questions about my goals for the house and yard. After almost 5 hours, she left and stated that she would get back to me in one week to schedule a revisit and present the Feng Shui report. Jane got back to me on 4 December 2010 (three weeks later, not one week later). She mentioned that she was still working on the report and that she would get back to me the following weekend to schedule a time to deliver the report. It's been 1.5 months and she has disappeared with my money. Jane has been certified as a Feng Shui consultant from the Golden Gate School of Feng Shui, a reputable organization. I am angry and disappointed that I trusted somebody who didn't follow through on their professional promise to provide a report on home and garden design via Feng Shui principles.

Category interior designers,landscaping,home & garage organization

Interior design and decorating, landscaping, organization home & garage.